cmykpro
Rep
Drives: 2013 M5

Thumbs up Dinan Stage 1 tuner F10 M5

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 1,600.00

Item Interest
I traded in my F10 M5 a couple weeks ago and had my car put back to stock. I no longer have a need for my Dinan tuner so it is up for grabs.

The unit itself is a little over 4 months old and was purchased new from The Toy Barn in Columbus who is an authorized Dinan dealer. They installed it new and when I put the car back to stock I had BMW remove it.

It is in perfect working order and has the latest flash for our cars. I contacted Dinan and they do not VIN lock these so it will work on another F10 M5.

Interested parties are more than welcome to call.

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resi...nt=photo%2cJPG

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resi...nt=photo%2cJPG

Last edited by cmykpro; 08-04-2015 at 10:04 AM..
Appreciate 0
      07-31-2015, 11:37 AM   #2
iamvietness
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 M3

how would the new owner get this switched from your ownership to the new one? do you know if there's a fee to do that?
Appreciate 0
      07-31-2015, 12:50 PM   #3
cmykpro
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamvietness View Post
how would the new owner get this switched from your ownership to the new one? do you know if there's a fee to do that?
According to Dinan the unit will work without any issues on another car but if you want their warranty you would have to pay them to switch the vin in their system to your new car.

This is why I have it priced at half of what I paid for it. I ran it for a few months and it worked great (night and day actually) and I had full warranty. This is a way for someone to get the tune for half the price if they aren't concerned about Dinan's warranty. Also be advised per my BMW dealer that Dinan no longer has a direct relationship with BMW so their warranty only covers their chip. He told me flat out they wouldn't cover any damage to the car caused by the chip. He said he had never seen such a case as Dinan stuff is top notch however allot of folks think BMW will back up Dinan and he said they won't. I took it with a grain of salt and ran the setup anyways and never had any issues.
Appreciate 0
      07-31-2015, 12:54 PM   #4
cmykpro
Rep

Also please note this piggyback is only compatible with cars that DIDN'T come with the competition package. My car didn't have it and I guess there are two piggybacks; one for comp mod and one without.

Also, yes this is my first post here. I have scoured the forums while I owned my M5 but never did register as most of my questions had answers readily available via searching. I'm NOT asking for a money order or wire transfer. I'm located in Akron Ohio so local pickup is welcomed or Paypal is fine with me so both parties are protected. I also welcome phone calls for any detailed info (my ohio accent should prove I'm not Nigerian lol).
Appreciate 0
      08-04-2015, 10:03 AM   #5
cmykpro
Rep

BUMP $1,600
Appreciate 0
      08-04-2015, 06:46 PM   #6
loklok1
Private
United_States
Rep