M5POST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M5POST - BMW M5 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Photography/Videography

08-05-2012, 02:09 PM   #1
darkcloud
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 VW JSW

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Looking to sell: Nikon D40X

Hey guys. I'm looking to sell my Nikon D40X 2 lens kit and other extras. This is just a stock photo, I can take pics of actual camera with everything else if anyone is interested.

Both lenses have UV filters, optional battery powered light that attach to the top, camera bag, lens cases and original box with all manuals and DVD's.

Camera is lightly used and in excellent condition, sub 5k in pics taken with it. I just don't enjoy lugging this beast around as I am not a big picture taker to begin with. Was hoping this would get me into it but I didn't.

Going to Europe later this year and want to get into something a little smaller like the Nikon 1, Sony NEX or like camera.

If anyone is interested please let me know.

-Garrett

retired 06 E90 325i

New: 09 VW Platinum Grey Jetta Sportwagen 2.0T SEL w/DSG, panoramic sunroof and Ipod adapter
Appreciate 0
      08-10-2012, 08:04 AM   #2
darkcloud
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 VW JSW

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
anyone interested? at least provide me with a perceived value that I should shoot for if I take it to trade in or try my luck on eBay.

retired 06 E90 325i

New: 09 VW Platinum Grey Jetta Sportwagen 2.0T SEL w/DSG, panoramic sunroof and Ipod adapter
Appreciate 0