M5POST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M5POST - BMW M5 Forum > M5 Classifieds > Members Classifieds

05-23-2016, 09:05 PM   #1
Soup Nazi
so hawt right now
Rep
Drives: Big Money Waste

PRICED TO SELL - NOW 25K -2007 BMW E60 M5 Silverstone On Black 6 Speed 90k Miles

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 25,000.00

Item Interest
Hello fellas, It hurts me to put up my baby up for sale, however it is time, I duly need the garage space.

The beast has always been garaged, fully loaded (HUD, Active Seats, Comfort Access, Cold Weather Pack (heated rear seats + ski bag), Satellite Radio, Sunshades, Fold Down Seats), no dings, accidents or scratches - flawless paint, interior is pristine, dealer has done all the maintenance for the last 3 years, and If I recall correctly I'm the third owner.

Oil changes every 3k miles with nothing but TWS.

Mods - CF Hood (have the stock one), CF Front And Rear trunk Spoiler, RPI GT Full Exhaust (have the stock one as well in great condition).

Maintenance - CPS, clutch, flywheel, idle control valves, oil cooler, front/rear brake pads and discs were all changed 5k miles ago. New tires were put on last week, Michelin PSS all around.

This is a car that all you need to do is put gas and go, there is no upkeep needed, and you'll likely go 30k miles without any maintenance needed aside from tires and fluids.

Car sits with stock hood and without the rear trunk spoiler, as it was too flashy for my taste, nevertheless all parts will go with the vehicle.

Asking NOW 25k for everything, however will entertain reasonable offers, as I need the space for my new car and don't want to leave the beast parked in the driveway.

No lowballs please.

Attached Images

Last edited by Soup Nazi; 05-25-2016 at 01:27 PM..
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2016, 12:10 AM   #2
apexlocator
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 M5

A beauty with the right tranny! Any interior shots? You were right to remove the CF hood...
Appreciate 1
      05-24-2016, 01:59 AM   #3
SLVSRFR
Captain
Guam
Rep
Drives: BMW 550i

Does it have any VANOS noise? At 90k miles, has the oil been analyzed for metal shavings? Rod bearings are notorious for going bad on the S85 and its almost always a new engine if they go bad. Also, have any of the throttle actuators on bank 1 or 2 been changed since new?
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2016, 10:40 AM   #4
Soup Nazi
so hawt right now
Rep

Everything is 100% solid, car runs as new, no vanos or any other noises.

Never had shavings analysed, as frankly speaking, these cars are solid if maintained properly.

Not sure if the throttle actuators were changed prior, however the car has been rock solid ever since I purchased it.

With that said, I've owned an E39 M5 for 80k miles on top of the 70k on it when purchased and never had any rod bearing issues, so I can speak with experience, rod bearings very seldom go bad, there are a few exceptions that come with a factory defect or poorly maintained nightmares here and there, however this is not the case with this vehicle.
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2016, 10:44 AM   #5
Soup Nazi
so hawt right now
Rep

Interior shots.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      06-01-2016, 05:59 PM   #6
Soup Nazi
so hawt right now
Rep

SOLD for asking price. Thank you for your interest.
Appreciate 0