M5POST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M5POST - BMW M5 Forum > F10 M5 Forum > F10 M5 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking, and European Delivery

02-03-2014, 02:54 PM   #67
NlckyBlack
Captain
Greece
Rep
Drives: Too many cars

Park Ave, would have been an easier reply
Appreciate 0
      02-04-2014, 07:10 AM   #68
positiveions
Lieutenant General
Lebanon
Rep
Drives: 19 Tacoma, 16 Golf wagon

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWonlyZone View Post
M6 is a nice ride.
It is, but can't beat a 4 door rocket.

Quote:
Very Excited. I would have thought at 42 years old I would have outgrown this BMW addiction. It just gets worse with every year I age.
I didn't think I would too. At 41 (following you closely ), I still have a soft spot for BMW.

Quote:
My 1995 E36 M3 in Hellrot was my favorite car ever. black Vader seats. I was in my early 20's with a new ride like that. What a great time. I was even willing to shift the transmission at that age!!!Wish I still had that M3.
Well, my old E36 M3 with a Dinan Charger was nice too. However, I like the power on the new cars; especially the new turbochargers.
Congrats on your new ride buddy.
Eli
Appreciate 0
      02-04-2014, 07:44 AM   #69
RealStig
Banned
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by NlckyBlack View Post
Park Ave, would have been an easier reply
No way it is park ave. They are the worst dealership I have ever been to not in NJ but in general. From a sales perspective, they have always given me the worst deals possible, same with trade-in. Their service department is also extremely strict to the point of they will charge you extra for anything they can, you return a loaner 30 minutes late? Too bad we'll charge you! Does the fuel needle read just under the 1/4? Too bad we'll charge you! They'll take your credit card and put an authorization of $500. Ridiculous!

These guys have given me a trade-in price of 29k for my 335 that I was able to trade it in for 34k in another dealership. And when I was negotiating with them, they were like "the car's worth is 32k, maybe we can do 30 for you" when KBB value for the car was 36.5k!

They are so cocky and arrogant, I would never work them and would never think they would give you such a good deal, if they are giving you a good deal, expect something bad is going to come out of it.
Appreciate 0
      02-04-2014, 12:30 PM   #70
BMWonlyZone
I Reserve the Right!
Rep
Drives: 2022 M5 Comp - MBB/BLK

Indeed.
Appreciate 0
      02-04-2014, 12:38 PM   #71
BMWonlyZone
I Reserve the Right!
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealStig View Post
No way it is park ave. They are the worst dealership I have ever been to not in NJ but in general. From a sales perspective, they have always given me the worst deals possible, same with trade-in. Their service department is also extremely strict to the point of they will charge you extra for anything they can, you return a loaner 30 minutes late? Too bad we'll charge you! Does the fuel needle read just under the 1/4? Too bad we'll charge you! They'll take your credit card and put an authorization of $500. Ridiculous!

These guys have given me a trade-in price of 29k for my 335 that I was able to trade it in for 34k in another dealership. And when I was negotiating with them, they were like "the car's worth is 32k, maybe we can do 30 for you" when KBB value for the car was 36.5k!

They are so cocky and arrogant, I would never work them and would never think they would give you such a good deal, if they are giving you a good deal, expect something bad is going to come out of it.
That's actually a funny post. :-) I like the part where something bad is going to happen.

I totally hear you, I just think it's like any other relationship. I know the sales team, the service team, etc, for so long I think it just boils down to relationships. One of the shop foreman (hope I am using the correct term) was previously a service writer for example. I know him for years and when my car comes through the shop he is aware. I don't pay deposits for loaners (I do know they do this though). I know they have hundreds customers that spend a hell of a lot more money there than I ever will... But they treat me like a VIP every time.

Not for a minute am I questioning your bad experience, just not the one I have ever had (I don't think I have actually confirmed it's Park Ave yet either). HAHA
Appreciate 0
      02-04-2014, 12:40 PM   #72
BMWonlyZone
I Reserve the Right!
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by positiveions View Post
It is, but can't beat a 4 door rocket.

I didn't think I would too. At 41 (following you closely ), I still have a soft spot for BMW.

Well, my old E36 M3 with a Dinan Charger was nice too. However, I like the power on the new cars; especially the new turbochargers.
Congrats on your new ride buddy.
Eli
In like 15 years we are going to be those old guys from the BMWCCA whining about the old days and how much better the cars were then! LOL Thanks for the kind words.
Appreciate 1
      02-04-2014, 05:55 PM   #73
positiveions
Lieutenant General
Lebanon
Rep
Drives: 19 Tacoma, 16 Golf wagon

Garage List
Quote:
In like 15 years we are going to be those old guys from the BMWCCA whining about the old days and how much better the cars were then! LOL Thanks for the kind words.
I'm looking forward to that.
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2014, 09:59 PM   #74
soooma
///MD
United_States
Rep
Drives: M5 F90

[QUOTE=BMWonlyZone;15345318]Leased about 14 cars over the past 15 years at this dealer, but he tells me he blew right through his holdback (no sales comp, house deal) on this car and basically gave it to me. He even let me build it the way I want and order it..

So here it is:

MSRP of $103825 (exec, lights, 20")
$13259 out of pocket including NJ tax, bank fee, Motor Vehicle, all other nonsense fees, and 7 multiple security deposits totaling $7700. So actual out of pocket is $5559 and includes first payment; there is $0 cap cost reduction in the OOP figure. 36 months, 12K miles per year @ $1056.00 per month.

Thoughts?

PS> I have a week 10 build date (1st week of March)..how long to get it to NY these days? A month or so? Haven't tracked a car in a few

Congrats
Absolutely a very good deal
I got mine for a bit more which was still a good deal
Enjoy in good health
Be careful taming the beast can be a process -
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2014, 11:11 PM   #75
BMWonlyZone
I Reserve the Right!
Rep

[QUOTE=soooma;15397133]
Quote:
Leased about 14 cars over the past 15 years at this dealer, but he tells me he blew right through his holdback (no sales comp, house deal) on this car and basically gave it to me. He even let me build it the way I want and order it..

So here it is:

MSRP of $103825 (exec, lights, 20")
$13259 out of pocket including NJ tax, bank fee, Motor Vehicle, all other nonsense fees, and 7 multiple security deposits totaling $7700. So actual out of pocket is $5559 and includes first payment; there is $0 cap cost reduction in the OOP figure. 36 months, 12K miles per year @ $1056.00 per month.

Thoughts?

PS> I have a week 10 build date (1st week of March)..how long to get it to NY these days? A month or so? Haven't tracked a car in a few

Congrats
Absolutely a very good deal
I got mine for a bit more which was still a good deal
Enjoy in good health
Be careful taming the beast can be a process -
THANKS! And I will also enjoy another $1K back from BMWCCA to offset the tire/wheel insurance cost.

So taming the beast..? I think the power is good in my F10 550. I am sure I am going to be QUITE happy with this car. But so many weeks to wait! AHHHH!

Thanks again!
Appreciate 0
      02-06-2014, 08:32 PM   #76
soooma
///MD
United_States
Rep
Drives: M5 F90

[QUOTE=BMWonlyZone;15397386]
Quote:
Originally Posted by soooma View Post
THANKS! And I will also enjoy another $1K back from BMWCCA to offset the tire/wheel insurance cost.

So taming the beast..? I think the power is good in my F10 550. I am sure I am going to be QUITE happy with this car. But so many weeks to wait! AHHHH!

Thanks again!
No man
I have 550i and Dinan too
Don't compare please
550i Dinan Stage 2 never scared me or made me feel that it is too much power under the hood!!

Read my lips "Too much power"
We don't need that much for street use!
It is flat crazy!
Used to make me giggle but now makes me worried - What to do with all this power on street as I am not a track person and if I were one that won't be the car for me as I will get a GTR 545HP 2014 Track Pack. ..

So after break in try to introduce yourself to the beast hopefully you may have an idea how to ride the beast but you will need some time together getting to know each other (LOL)
I always thought of myself as a capable driver till I got this M5 and I felt humbled and needy of M few days school -

Interesting you bring 550i Dinan 501HP/580 Tque thing up when I still have it in my garage and for sale -
Appreciate 0
      02-07-2014, 12:01 AM   #77
BMWonlyZone
I Reserve the Right!
Rep

Great advice. It seems I am just driven by my BMW addiction. I love these cars, and I respect them. I am the type of guy that hand waxes and conditions the leather on my leased vehicle so when I turn it in, it looks showroom. Pride of ownership and respect.

I drove a couple F10 M5's prior to ordering one. While I did not really push the car, I am OK as I rarely will. Maybe two or three times will I ever get to a track with this baby. But, I MUST hve it and I am sure all of you get that. period.. I will certainly be careful: something tells me this car is quite strong..
Appreciate 0
      04-26-2014, 11:38 PM   #78
GhostyM
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: plenty

UPDATE:

I had some trouble with BMW Financial over 4-5 months ago due to two dealers going for approval same day, which delayed my order then I lost out on holiday rebates.

The new deal is as goes:

$98,325 MSRP.

500 over ED invoice. No MF markup.

$84,008 cap cost. 0 money down.

.00111 money factor for ED.

61% residual.

36 month.

Upfront: Acq fee, first payment and registration.

$824 a month. Even better!

Last edited by GhostyM; 04-26-2014 at 11:46 PM..
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2014, 02:03 AM   #79
variable229
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipped B6 View Post
UPDATE:

I had some trouble with BMW Financial over 4-5 months ago due to two dealers going for approval same day, which delayed my order then I lost out on holiday rebates.

The new deal is as goes:

$98,325 MSRP.

I am thinking about doing European Delivery also, did you order a 2014 or 2015? Can you PM me your dealer?
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2014, 02:28 AM   #80
M5Rlz
Colonel
Rep
Drives: R8, f10m59(Rip), m4, GTR

[QUOTE=soooma;15402671]
Quote:

No man
I have 550i and Dinan too
Don't compare please
550i Dinan Stage 2 never scared me or made me feel that it is too much power under the hood!!

Read my lips "Too much power"
We don't need that much for street use!
It is flat crazy!
Used to make me giggle but now makes me worried - What to do with all this power on street as I am not a track person and if I were one that won't be the car for me as I will get a GTR 545HP 2014 Track Pack. ..

So after break in try to introduce yourself to the beast hopefully you may have an idea how to ride the beast but you will need some time together getting to know each other (LOL)
I always thought of myself as a capable driver till I got this M5 and I felt humbled and needy of M few days school -

Interesting you bring 550i Dinan 501HP/580 Tque thing up when I still have it in my garage and for sale -
i Need more... I want a dd that isn't capped at 155 and I can get to at least 1500
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2014, 06:09 AM   #81
GhostyM
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: plenty

Quote:
Originally Posted by variable229 View Post
I am thinking about doing European Delivery also, did you order a 2014 or 2015? Can you PM me your dealer?
European Delivery is the way to go if you can get going on a vacation!

Will do!
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2014, 02:31 PM   #82
GOLFFRR
Rep
Drives: GOLFFRR cart

Quote:
Originally Posted by variable229 View Post
we are located in SoCal if your interested. David is the ED king

you can still order 2014 models up till June july time frame I believe(ill have to double check with David tomorrow) then it will be 2015 models.

BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT BMW, EMAIL OUR GUY KOTE FIRST!
Kote M Sales:Kotem@bmwofcamarillo.com Cell:805-368-9101
vipfinance@bmwofcamarillo.com for warranties!
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2014, 08:22 PM   #83
DTMAMG
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: e63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipped B6 View Post
UPDATE:

The new deal is as goes:

$98,325 MSRP.

$84,008 cap cost. 0 money down.

.00111 money factor for ED.

61% residual.

36 month.

Upfront: Acq fee, first payment and registration.

$824 a month. Even better!

hi, how may miles per yr? and what kind of options? thx is this socal dealer?
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2014, 08:55 PM   #84
2ndlife
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: F10 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLFFRR View Post

you can still order 2014 models up till June july time frame I believe(ill have to double check with David tomorrow) then it will be 2015 models.
I emailed David 2-3 weeks ago.
The first email it took him 3 days to reply which was ok I thought.
I emailed right back asking about available of ED and in stock cars.
He didn't reply.
I waited one week then asked again.
It took him another two days to reply. He basically said no availability of anything.
I emailed right back again to confirm about details.
Never got reply.
To me, not answering promptly twice in a row is a not a mistake but intentional disrespect.
I don't understand why he is so highly regarded when he just blows off a potential customer.
Meanwhile I contacted other dealers and they were professional with prompt answers.
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2014, 09:19 PM   #85
rjdoc74
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 X5D

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ndlife
Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLFFRR View Post

I emailed David 2-3 weeks ago.
The first email it took him 3 days to reply which was ok I thought.
I emailed right back asking about available of ED and in stock cars.
He didn't reply.
I waited one week then asked again.
It took him another two days to reply. He basically said no availability of anything.
I emailed right back again to confirm about details.
Never got reply.
To me, not answering promptly twice in a row is a not a mistake but intentional disrespect.
I don't understand why he is so highly regarded when he just blows off a potential customer.
Meanwhile I contacted other dealers and they were professional with prompt answers.
I had exact same experience with David.

Picked up my M5 from another dealer last week. Could not be happier.
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2014, 09:36 PM   #86
GOLFFRR
Rep

I am available via pm mon-fri 4am-7pm and sat sun 8-7pm i have a direct link to David and am more then willing to follow up with David on any emails. David is one of the best sales reps in the nation and has been for a long time. It's a shame you feel your expectations were not met and I wish you would have reach out to me sooner. That's water under the bridge now yes but sounds like you were able to find your dream car which at the end of the day is all that matters congrats

I am not taking a shot at you guys so don't take it that way but sometimes clients will send emails that are asking a ton of questions and expect a instant answer. These questions take time to get the answers to and make sure you are getting correct info. David always has straight forward answers, insane deals, and never marks ups any fees etc. Also David was out of the country for 20 days early this years with limited internet access so that could have been an issue as well.

Either way I don't want to make excuses and once again I am
Bummed we were not able to assist you but in the future if you ever need anything you can reach out to me and I'll reply ASAP

Appreciate 0
      04-27-2014, 09:39 PM   #87
rjdoc74
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 X5D

Best sales rep that does not return email is fine with me . Lucky for us, there is no shortage of BMW dealers in LA area who are on top of things.
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2014, 09:47 PM   #88
GOLFFRR
Rep

^^no need to be rude.

Enjoy your new car and if there is anything I can do to assist you in the future please let me know. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday

Appreciate 0