cool
Appreciate 0
      06-23-2023, 10:20 AM   #68
RainerOnParader
Registered
Rep
Drives: Infiniti Q50s

Love them or Hate them....

Great looking ride. It works bru!!! Red wheels, seem to be either loved or hated with no middle ground. I used to hate'em. Because every car I saw them on it seems couldnt pull it off, or was like looking at a diamond sitting atop of a turd. Ive spent the last 6 weeks or so pondering the style of wheel I want from 2 piece forged. Im going red. I dont have a BMW so dont hate on me as I have a Q50s. I found my way here from Pinterest, and found my way there from a result of my google search titled 'deep red powder coat wheels' and here I am.
Im pretty set on Gloss Transparent Candy Fire Red on the barrel and the same but a Matte finish on the spoke piece. It looks dope when I visualize it. There's no turning back once I place the order as these wheels are made to order. Probably why its taking me so long to make my mind up. I'm adding a couple of photos of the style of wheel Im ordering. Again bru, great look and super OG.

Ok.. not sure why, maybe cuz this is my first post and just registered too, but the Insert Image syntax is correct. But Im not seeing the img. So gonna supply the url if anyone wants to see the pic.
preface these with https:
//ibb.co/X7ZymcT
//ibb.co/Jr1Pt1m

Last edited by RainerOnParader; 06-23-2023 at 10:30 AM.. Reason: insert image
Appreciate 0