06-21-2013, 07:04 AM   #221
DiavelM3
4 Star General -Twilight Zone
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 E92 M3 ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by URBAN LEGEND View Post
It has the stocks and cocaine white interior bro.
Walks like a thug, talks like a thug.......... you know the rest
Past - '84 Ferrari 308 GTSI | '88 Ferrari 328 GTS | '05 Dodge Viper Copperhead Edition #180/300 | Audi S4
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2013, 07:47 AM   #222
DASHOCKER
The power of V!
Germany
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i coupe steptronic

Garage List
1998 Lexus Gs400  [0.00]
2010 ebony & ivory  [0.00]
2006 BMW X3  [0.00]
2009 pics  [0.00]
2009 e92 335 xdrive  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiavelM3
Quote:
It has the stocks and cocaine white interior bro.
Walks like a thug, talks like a thug.......... you know the rest
yes. its suzy and tom from the suburbs that walk, talk and and blast rap music just like pk.
      06-21-2013, 08:39 AM   #223
johnsama86
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: 19" G05 40i

Garage List
2013 BMW M5  [10.00]
Now Pkillas' colleagues will fuck up all BMWs they see at the port because of this incident. Should have been a warning not firing......
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2013, 09:28 AM   #224
URBAN LEGEND
Rocky
United_States
Rep
Drives: 16 M5, 18 ZL1 1LE, 18 M3

Re hire PK!
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2013, 10:44 AM   #225
BC87
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 13 M5

Quote:
Re hire PK!
Re hire PKilla shirts right here!! Get em while they r hot..they're flying like hot cakes folks!! Buy 5 shirts and get his first mixtape free, F Boats and Bimmers

lol
      06-21-2013, 11:34 AM   #226
monkawekrue
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: f25 X3 AW

Garage List
shoot that stupid ass
      06-21-2013, 11:34 AM   #227
Erich2142
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: E92 M3, Ducati 848

Quote:
Originally Posted by nynd View Post
Service techs who are joy riding in cars do more damage... who's gonna go after them?
True, thats why I always take a picture of the milage BEFORE i hand over my car for service.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWrules7 View Post
Are you all kidding me? You elitist hyper-consuming pigs.

You all should be ashamed.

Here is a guy that did nothing more than convey his respect for the vehicles.

If what he did was so damaging then BMW would put a few licks of code in the firmware to limit over revs.

Instead of spending 5 minutes training the guy, people are celebrating the loss of his job.

I suspect these machines were a bit out of his reach for the time being and now they are even more out of his reach.

So the celebrators are patting themselves on the back that this poor guy---legally supporting himself---is now jobless because he did little more than celebrate their machines.

You all should be ashamed. If only your bosses held you to the same standard you are holding him.

What has this world come to!
Fair enough, give him your 750i to cold rev it, and if the engine fails and you take it to the dealer and tells you "this happened because of cold revving" dont come crying about it on the forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by DASHOCKER View Post
On my iPad and able to post YouTube link of saabkyle04 review. Compare and contrast.

The guy has been doing it for a while, and his father owns a dealership that sells used cars, so YES he knows alot of stuff about cars. He spent around 6 min filming the exterior and the engine while the car warm up then he reved it, unlike this abuser who cold reved the M6.

Last edited by Erich2142; 06-21-2013 at 12:17 PM..
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2013, 11:52 AM   #228
6spdterror
Route Runner
United_States
Rep
Drives: 16 ///M6 Gran Coupe

You guys are all missing the point here..........

This guy is a TERRIBLE RAPPER!
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2013, 12:20 PM   #229
mdosu
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Double Vanos'd Civic-M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echoz View Post

The guy has been doing it for a while, and his father owns a dealership that sells used cars, so YES he knows alot of stuff about cars. He spent around 6 min filming the exterior and the engine while the car warm up then he reved it, unlike this abuser who cold reved the M6.
ah yes, lol, the funniest part about this guy's video is he literally has the same lines for EVERY car he exhibits. He honks the horn twice after he starts up the car and always says "...and let's go check the rest of the vehicle shall we?"...lol classic!
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2013, 12:40 PM   #230
DASHOCKER
The power of V!
Germany
Rep

Garage List
1998 Lexus Gs400  [0.00]
2006 BMW X3  [0.00]
2009 pics  [0.00]
The fact that his dad owns a used car dealership ( not the bmw dealerships) gives him an automatic pass to rev these new cars like he does?? Bs. These cars are not going to his pops lot. It's going to customers like you and me. He should not be revving these cars period
      06-21-2013, 12:45 PM   #231
BMWrules7
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2015, 740 LdX, Alpine White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echoz
Quote:
Service techs who are joy riding in cars do more damage... who's gonna go after them?
True, thats why I always take a picture of the milage BEFORE i hand over my car for service.

Quote:

If what he did was so damaging then BMW would put a few licks of code in the firmware to limit over revs.

Instead of spending 5 minutes training the guy, people are celebrating the loss of his job.

I suspect these machines were a bit out of his reach for the time being and now they are even more out of his reach.

So the celebrators are patting themselves on the back that this poor guy---legally supporting himself---is now jobless because he did little more than celebrate their machines.

You all should be ashamed. If only your bosses held you to the same standard you are holding him.

Fair enough, give him your 750i to cold rev it, and if the engine fails and you take it to the dealer and tells you "this happened because of cold revving" dont come crying about it on the forum

Quote:
On my iPad and able to post YouTube link of saabkyle04 review. Compare and contrast.

I challenge you to show me any bmw 750 Li Xdrive that has been identified by a qualified service tech as having failed to "cold rev."

The problem with your argument, of course, is that the product of "revving" is heat. Thus, there is no such thing as cold revving. That would be an oxymoron.

I will grant you that the M5 and to some extent the M3 can be affected by stresses placed on the engine before it has reached proper operating temperature.

But, the BMW 750 Li Xdrive will never be adversely affected by cold revving.

The only thing my 750Li Xdrive motor has in common with an M5 is that they are both made by BMW.

Now, revving without a load is a different matter altogether. Revving without a load is always ill-advised. Over time, this could shorten engine life. But, statistically speaking, the average BMW will have its life terminated due to the driver having wrapped his ultimate machine around a pole during its average 20 year span. By the time the cumulative effects of revving the engine without a load are fully realised, as depicted in the video, the BMW is likely to have passed to the crusher at the hands of your typical a$$hole BMW driver.

And yes, just in case you have trouble facing the obvious, you (and I) belong to that class of BMW drivers.

Now, before you rant and tell us how you are different and that you are, in fact, a good driver, let me remind you that you do drive a BMW. As such, you are a BMW driver---like it or not.
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2013, 01:22 PM   #232
BC87
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 13 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6spdterror View Post
You guys are all missing the point here..........

This guy is a TERRIBLE RAPPER!
yes horrible. lol
      06-21-2013, 04:13 PM   #233
URBAN LEGEND
Rocky
United_States
Rep
Drives: 16 M5, 18 ZL1 1LE, 18 M3

Hi. I'm Urban Legend. I'm an elitist.
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2013, 04:31 PM   #234
DASHOCKER
The power of V!
Germany
Rep

Garage List
1998 Lexus Gs400  [0.00]
2006 BMW X3  [0.00]
2009 pics  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWrules7
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I challenge you to show me any bmw 750 Li Xdrive that has been identified by a qualified service tech as having failed to "cold rev."

The problem with your argument, of course, is that the product of "revving" is heat. Thus, there is no such thing as cold revving. That would be an oxymoron.

I will grant you that the M5 and to some extent the M3 can be affected by stresses placed on the engine before it has reached proper operating temperature.

The only thing my 750Li Xdrive motor has in common with an M5 is that they are both made by BMW.

Now, revving without a load is a different matter altogether. Revving without a load is always ill-advised. Over time, this could shorten engine life. But, statistically speaking, the average BMW will have its life terminated due to the driver having wrapped his ultimate machine around a pole during its average 20 year span. By the time the cumulative effects of revving the engine without a load are fully realised, as depicted in the video, the BMW is likely to have passed to the crusher at the hands of your typical a$$hole BMW driver.

And yes, just in case you have trouble facing the obvious, you (and I) belong to that class of BMW drivers.

Now, before you rant and tell us how you are different and that you are, in fact, a good driver, let me remind you that you do drive a BMW. As such, you are a BMW driver---like it or not.
This is about m cars not the 750. By your own accord, m cars are affected. Welcome to the thread topic
      06-21-2013, 04:50 PM   #235
RaySkrillz
Private
Rep
Drives: 2021 ///M4 Tanz. Blue & Blk

a lot of under lying topics here.

and the dude hosting "Fast Lane Daily" is a super clown.
i guess he thinks he's better because he host a low budget car diary?
hate ppl like this.

and it sucks the BMW a$$hole drivers are usually the old suits. haha
us NEW AGE BMW young guys (25) all seem to be cool about being BMW drivers. lol
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2013, 05:59 PM   #236
MDyDinanM
OIF Veteran
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M

Garage List
2008 BMW M5  [6.88]
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaySkrillz View Post

yeah ok...

let me count how many NEW AGE and YOUNG MONEY BMW owners are dbags

I willing to bet some that are against Pkilla, to include those that self-admitted to reporting him to Jalopnik and elsewhere fall into your age group, anywhere between 20-30 years old.
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2013, 07:15 PM   #237
Rob///M5
Major
Rep
Drives: 2013 M5 SSII

Garage List
2013 BMW M5  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaySkrillz View Post

Ha, try Porsche if you think this is bad
      06-21-2013, 07:24 PM   #238
alexey21
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Turbo

Guys let the 750 bro think he owns a space ship for all we care... clearly he is an idiot
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2013, 07:37 PM   #239
BMWrules7
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexey21
Guys let the 750 bro think he owns a space ship for all we care... clearly he is an idiot
I think if you re-read what the 750 bro was saying, you will find he was putting down the 750 as pretty much an average car.

I think 750 bro was trying to say that your average car won't be hurt by revving the engine.

This includes the 750.

[ automatic translation for typical BMW owner that thinks he knows everything.... complete.

This was a free service to persons afflicted with BMW psychosis. ]
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2013, 07:50 PM   #240
BMWrules7
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by DASHOCKER
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWrules7
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

This is about m cars not the 750. By your own accord, m cars are affected. Welcome to the thread topic

No. No it's not. Read the post. Someone asserted that I would be upset by having a 750 "cold revved"

I was referring to a 750 because that's what was asserted against me.

Plus, the entry point for this thread was initially a news article on pkilla. That's nice that it is sourced out of the M forum, but that was not the main entry point for everyone reading this thread.
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2013, 09:19 PM   #241
alexey21
Lieutenant
Rep

Hey 750 bro. This thread existed before the Article on Jalponik...
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2013, 09:20 PM   #242
alexey21
Lieutenant
Rep

Im gonna stop arguing with you from now on. Your such a child. I feel like I keep stealing your candy away and all you do is cry. Anyways thread should be dropped by now
Appreciate 0