United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 2014 911 Turbo S

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer6
Quote:
Originally Posted by stealth.pilot View Post
I think I am going to sell mine soon. I got three cars because I didn't trust my new wife to drive the M5. She's in her twenties and thought it was too big a car with too much power for her.

However since I have a 2 car garage and she parks her Mercedes behind the M5, I can never get the M5 out of the garage so I just end up driving the other two cars.

I think I will sell the M5 probably after holidays since prices are better in January than November/December due to end of holiday incentives.

Then if my wife makes it incident free until the advent of the 2017 E63S then I will upgrade her to that.
Curious when you trade what will you buy? Looks like options in th 4 door arena are getting scarce. I looked at the RS7 but that butt can't take it. Waiting for the next generation Panamera GTS.
There's the next gen Panamera and also the Nextgen E63S.

I lean towards the Benz. With Porsches I only like Turbo models, and a turbo Panamera is a depreciation nightmare. Porsches seems to have got carried away with pricing when you look at price increases in the past decade, and as a result they are now one of the most depreciating cars at the high end. GT3 models and other limited specials excluded.
Appreciate 0
      11-07-2015, 08:46 PM   #24
gblansten
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 23 Tesla S Plaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by stealth.pilot View Post
There's the next gen Panamera and also the Nextgen E63S.

I lean towards the Benz. With Porsches I only like Turbo models, and a turbo Panamera is a depreciation nightmare. Porsches seems to have got carried away with pricing when you look at price increases in the past decade, and as a result they are now one of the most depreciating cars at the high end. GT3 models and other limited specials excluded.
Completely agree.
Appreciate 0