Mitchell431
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M5

Garage List
2016 BMW M5  [8.75]
Thoughts on what to do..

Hello everyone, I am kind of lost on what I should do regarding a PSM Rear diffuser I haven’t received. I placed the order and paid in full May 9, 2023 from AR MOTORWERKZ. Psm had told AR it would take 4 weeks to complete, or at the very least before a car show June 24th 2023. Well here we are almost 4 months later and no sight/communication on when it will be done. (This isn’t bashing AR it’s not their fault just psm not being able to deliver).
Should I cancel my order buy the Rw carbon?
Should I stick it out?
Am I being a baby? Lol
Enjoy some pics of my f10!
Attached Images

Appreciate 2
M5Rick60091.50
      08-25-2023, 09:10 PM   #2
TinCanSailor
Fueled by Recycled Dinosaurs!
Rep
Drives: F06 M6

Garage List
That is a stunning M5 and absolutely deserving of the vanity plate, very proper indeed!

Without even a hint of a status update I'd likely be more inclined to cancel and go another route. That said you have a very clean and distinguished car so the delay of gratification very well may be worth the wait.
2015 F06 M6 Silverstone Metallic II, Individual Full Leather, B&O, Night Vis, CCB, RKAutowerks (CP Rods/Pistons, DI Cams, CF Intakes, Coated DP's & Billet Diff Brace), InfinityAuto Turbo Inlets, Mishi Oil Cooler, JB4, XHP S3, BM S3
Appreciate 1
      08-25-2023, 09:22 PM   #3
Mitchell431
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2016 BMW M5  [8.75]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TinCanSailor View Post
That is a stunning M5 and absolutely deserving of the vanity plate, very proper indeed!

Without even a hint of a status update I'd likely be more inclined to cancel and go another route. That said you have a very clean and distinguished car so the delay of gratification very well may be worth the wait.
Thank you I appreciate the kind words, I try my best to keep it as clean as possible!

I’m indecisive due to the fact I know psm is very high quality, best of the best. The wait is what's killing me I hate driving my car around with no diffuser looks ghetto lol. I plan I getting the front lip too but don't want to pay for it until it's in stock whenever that will be.
Appreciate 1
      08-25-2023, 09:43 PM   #4
TinCanSailor
Fueled by Recycled Dinosaurs!
Rep
Drives: F06 M6

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchell431 View Post
Thank you I appreciate the kind words, I try my best to keep it as clean as possible!

I’m indecisive due to the fact I know psm is very high quality, best of the best. The wait is what's killing me I hate driving my car around with no diffuser looks ghetto lol. I plan I getting the front lip too but don't want to pay for it until it's in stock whenever that will be.
Yes sir, rest assured they are well deserved. I think the wait will result in great satisfaction with the final results and at this point I'd have to think you are closer to the finish.

In the meantime just drive at dusk, back into parking spots with a barrier behind you and side load the groceries in the back seat.

I can't wait to see the finish so please keep us posted.
2015 F06 M6 Silverstone Metallic II, Individual Full Leather, B&O, Night Vis, CCB, RKAutowerks (CP Rods/Pistons, DI Cams, CF Intakes, Coated DP's & Billet Diff Brace), InfinityAuto Turbo Inlets, Mishi Oil Cooler, JB4, XHP S3, BM S3
Appreciate 1
      08-26-2023, 09:58 AM   #5
Mitchell431
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2016 BMW M5  [8.75]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TinCanSailor View Post
Yes sir, rest assured they are well deserved. I think the wait will result in great satisfaction with the final results and at this point I'd have to think you are closer to the finish.

In the meantime just drive at dusk, back into parking spots with a barrier behind you and side load the groceries in the back seat.

I can't wait to see the finish so please keep us posted.
When I get the wheels diffuser and lip I will make a post on the build! Thank you again and I will definitely be a night rider for a bit lol!
Appreciate 1