M5POST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M5POST - BMW M5 Forum > F10 M5 Forum > Cosmetic Maintenance (wash/wax, protection, repairs)

12-09-2012, 10:34 AM   #23
mwlmd
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Porsche 991 TTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imola F10 M5 View Post
I am going with 3M Crystaline 90 on the windshield and 50 on all other windows. Probably will be light, but I like that look. FYI Crystaline probably like other high end products which is really pricey. 3M has a 15% off coupon on their website until the end of the year, but even after that I still paid $750.
Did you get your Crystalline applied yet? I have the windows and roof done, but my installer had to order some 90 film for the windshield. 70 was too dark. Can you post some pics of the rear window edges and the rear qtr side window edges? I want to see how well the tint lines up with the dot matrix or if it is visible. I forgot to show the coupon. Maybe they can retro act it. My price was similar to yours. More than double the cost of the other films!
Hers: BMW X3MC
BSM/Black
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2012, 10:39 AM   #24
mwlmd
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Porsche 991 TTS

Has anyone noticed a red rear third brake light "glow" visible at night from the rear view mirror when applying the brakes? I don't recall every noticing this on any other car or this car before tint. Can anyone else confirm if they notice this on their car?
Hers: BMW X3MC
BSM/Black
Appreciate 0