M5POST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M5POST - BMW M5 Forum > F10 M5 Forum > Wheels | Tires | Suspension | Brakes | Chassis

03-30-2017, 09:44 AM   #1
carrera2RSL
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F10 M5 CP

Car is moving from Dinan Coils to KW V3

Well I've taken the plunge with KW V3 over my current Dinan coils why ?

well I never adjust the setting in my car (A CP car with dinan roll bars and coilovers) and the setting are currently full stiff on the roll bars and full hard on the suspension and I want something a little more sport oriented and prepared to sacrifice comfort.

I will start with stock KW settings and work from there, keep the ride heights as settled on with the Dinan kit and dial in a bit more camber at the rear. I have played with my last three M cars changing shocks and springs as I prefer a flatter and sharper handling feel, so my journey continues

Gonna move to 275F, 305R with 10 and 11.5 20's as well at some point soon. Why did I think I would buy a car and not adjust to my liking

Personally I think the standard CP M5 is just too 'saloon' and wish they had made an M5 GTS
Appreciate 0