Go Back   M5POST - BMW M5 Forum > F10 M5 Forum > BMW M5 (F10) General Forum

09-13-2015, 12:46 PM   #23
QuickOne
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2015 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by stealth.pilot View Post
I think you should consider getting a Porsche Cayenne GTS instead. It doesn't have ridiculous power like the X5M and is very usable. They depreciate a lot but you can get a used one and it will likely come with all season tires already.
I had a 2013 Cayenne GTS. It was a great car. However, it is small on the interior, and the rear seats aren't nearly as comfortable for the kids. And the electronics suck in the Porsches, compared to the BMW.

It is also overpriced for what it is. I got my X5M for less than my GTS. I looked at a 2015 before buying the M, and it stickered at 118...
Appreciate 0
      09-17-2015, 05:58 PM   #24
chris @ eas
Rep
Drives: BMW

Good call on the X5M
Appreciate 0
      09-20-2015, 11:03 AM   #25
soooma
///MD
United_States
Rep
Drives: M5 F90

Well
I bought Q7 S line 2014 for my wife and kids and as much love as I have in my heart for the M5, yet when the time is right this SUV could be more fun to drive and cruise than any other car!! Like when I took It to Asheville for the scenic drive we had a blast with the kids and you can't do that in the M5 and the higher stance helps for sure and the mushy wallowy demeanor of this Q7 is what I'll love most about it (Opposites attract here by contrast to my M5) which could be a deal breaker for some!

I had X5 twice before and liked it but nothing close to the Q7 !

If I were in your shoes I would wait till the new body style Audi Q7 comes around this Autum or early next year and decide for yourself !!

But as whether I would let go of my M5 for the Audi Q7!!
Are you nutzzzz?!
Excuse my French
Messing with ya bro
To each his own
But at least X5 5.0 which again I had twice and was very fast which the Q7 isn't

Last edited by soooma; 09-20-2015 at 11:08 AM..
Appreciate 0