M5POST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M5POST - BMW M5 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      09-28-2017, 09:46 AM   #155
TheAxiom
Major General
TheAxiom's Avatar
Japan
1746
Rep
7,653
Posts

Drives: E92 Msport 6 Speed
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Florida

iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDEV217342 View Post
You seriously are going to say that Trump is blaming shit on who was there prior and saying he is pissing off the rest of the world? Were you in a coma the last 8 years of the biggest abject failure in the history of this country that did nothing but piss and moan about Bush Bush Bush Bush for the entire first term and some of the second? Not to mention the countless others he pissed off.......oh and the fact that Mr Nobel prize winner bombed 7 different countries.

Trump hasn't done jack shit huh? I guess if you call the following jack shit you would have a point:

Neil Gorsuch Supreme Court - I don't see how he gets credit for this. Was Obama not willing to nominate someone for...oh wait.
Ending TPP - Can't end something that didn't start
Wiped out countless Gov't Regulations - Why is this a good thing? What specific regulations did he remove?
Consumer confidence higher than it's been in decades - Eh, I think a strong economy he inherited from Obama has a lot to do with that, but isn't it starting to waiver?
Mortgage applications for new homes is at a 7 year high - See above
Signed the promoting women in entrepreneurship act
Imposed 5 year lobbying ban (this shit is ruining this country) - While he creates exemptions in his own cabinet, and the rule is rather weak.
He pulled us out of the Paris Climate Accord saving millions every year - Saving millions of what? Lives? Certainly not. Dollars? Whose money is he saving, and why wouldn't we want to invest in clean energy?
Authorized construction of Keystone and Dakota pipelines - How is this a good thing, but investing in renewable energy isn't?
Food stamps at lowest level in 7 years - See above. Usage has been steadily dropping, even before Trump took office.
Total revamp of the VA

Cut 600 billion from UN peacekeeping mission - Huh? Source.
Renegotiating NAFTA - When?
Illegal immigration is down dramatically (illegals know he isn't f'n around) - and on the rebound.
Sanctioned Iran over its’ missile program - No.
Responded to Syria’s use of chemical weapons - Also no. Bombing an airstrip?


Keeping jobs here in USA and getting the following to the finish line. - he's not doing this.

SoftBank $50B
Exxon $20B
Hyundai $3.1B
Apple $1B
Chrysler $1B
GM $1B
Bayer AG $8B
Toyota $600M
LG $250Md

So companies are making money - apparently they weren't under Obama.. But what does this have to do with the average American worker?

I could go on with many more but I think you get the picture.

He did all of this on his own without the help of the feckless spineless fucks in congress.
What? LOL. Delusional.
__________________
E92 Msport 6MT: 1mm Valvetronic lift adjusters, AA headers, SS section 2, AFE SI stage 2 intake, BPC ALFA N tune, BMW PE
Appreciate 2
      09-28-2017, 03:22 PM   #156
DETRoadster
Captain
DETRoadster's Avatar
630
Rep
776
Posts

Drives: M2 MG 6MT / Moto Guzzi V7
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Seattle

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDEV217342 View Post
You seriously are going to say that Trump is blaming shit on who was there prior
Trump Tweet, September 20:
Quote:
It is the height of hypocrisy. Obama and Clinton in effect gave nuclear weapons to North Korea by their policy of appeasement.
Trump Tweet, September 15th:
Quote:
We have made more progress in the last nine months against ISIS than the Obama Administration has made in 8 years.Must be proactive & nasty!
Trump Tweet, September 5th:
Quote:
Congress now has 6 months to legalize DACA (something the Obama Administration was unable to do). If they can't, I will revisit this issue!
Trump Tweet, August 15th:
Quote:
According to report just out, President Obama knew about Russian interference 3 years ago but he didn't want to anger Russia!
Appreciate 2
Lups10066

      09-28-2017, 08:41 PM   #157
REDEV217342
Private First Class
47
Rep
125
Posts

Drives: 981 BoxsterS (sold)
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DETRoadster View Post
Trump Tweet, September 20:

Trump Tweet, September 15th:

Trump Tweet, September 5th:

Trump Tweet, August 15th:
You struggle with reading comprehension.....Never said Trump hasn't said anything about previous admin....I said you are going to call him out when Obama did this shit for 4+ years....quite the level of hypocrisy. Reading comprehension is elementary. Somehow it escapes you.
Appreciate 0
      09-28-2017, 09:03 PM   #158
REDEV217342
Private First Class
47
Rep
125
Posts

Drives: 981 BoxsterS (sold)
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAxiom View Post
What? LOL. Delusional.
Neil Gorsuch Supreme Court - I don't see how he gets credit for this. Was Obama not willing to nominate someone for...oh wait.

He gets credit because it happened. Obama was lame duck. See precedence set by nitwit Joe Biden in 1992.

Ending TPP - Can't end something that didn't start

So if you end a murder that was about to happen you wouldn't get credit for that either. Great straw man. Bottom line TPP was going to happen...NOW IT WONT. PERIOD.

Wiped out countless Gov't Regulations - Why is this a good thing? What specific regulations did he remove?

Not going to do your homework for you dummy. Why is something that Trump does have to be good for a liberal like you? Your candidate lost by a mile..get over it. Hint -- Most are EPA bullshit regs that are now DOA. Look it up. I am not your Google.

Consumer confidence higher than it's been in decades - Eh, I think a strong economy he inherited from Obama has a lot to do with that, but isn't it starting to waiver?

Obama had the worst recovery ever...never above 2.6% during entire term. look it up. It's a fact. Obama is the only chief executive to never preside over a single year of at least 3 percent growth.Lowest labor participation rate since 1976 during Obummer. Face the facts....Obama sucked in a major way.

Mortgage applications for new homes is at a 7 year high - See above

Lowest home starts during Obama admin. New home starts are already soaring with his socialist ass out of office... new homes, more consumer confidence = mortgage activity robust

Signed the promoting women in entrepreneurship act
Imposed 5 year lobbying ban (this shit is ruining this country) - While he creates exemptions in his own cabinet, and the rule is rather weak.

Ruining the country how? Because Muzzie terrorist are now infiltrating Europe instead of here?.

He pulled us out of the Paris Climate Accord saving millions every year - Saving millions of what? Lives? Certainly not. Dollars? Whose money is he saving, and why wouldn't we want to invest in clean energy?

You have no idea what the PCA is do you? Billions of dollars have (and/or would have) been spent prior to most other countries contributing anything meaningful....and nowhere even close to what the US would have contributed. Jesus Christ, I realize how much I am wasting my time replying to you after seeing this.

Authorized construction of Keystone and Dakota pipelines - How is this a good thing, but investing in renewable energy isn't?

American jobs; thats why it's good. Renewable energy will never get anywhere. How are those electric cars, Solar BS hoax and wind farms working out? How'd that Solyndra thingy work out?


Food stamps at lowest level in 7 years - See above. Usage has been steadily dropping, even before Trump took office.

Lie -- they were never higher than during Obama. Fact. Look it up. 2013 was 47.6 million; highest ever.


Total revamp of the VA
Cut 600 billion from UN peacekeeping mission - Huh? Source.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/29/politics/haley-on-un-cuts/index.html

you obviously are oblivious to whats happening in this coutry


Renegotiating NAFTA - When?

Fuck...do I have to do everything for you?

https://www.washingtonfairtrade.org/...tion-timeline/

Illegal immigration is down dramatically (illegals know he isn't f'n around) - and on the rebound.

Sanctioned Iran over its’ missile program - No.

Ummmm yes...July 18th of this year. Look it up. I am tired of doing your lazy ass work for you

Responded to Syria’s use of chemical weapons - Also no. Bombing an airstrip?

What has happened out of Syria since he did this? Jackshit. You may be the most misinformed person I've encountered on here

Last edited by REDEV217342; 09-28-2017 at 09:26 PM.
Appreciate 0
      09-28-2017, 11:15 PM   #159
DonaldPump
Major
DonaldPump's Avatar
889
Rep
1,283
Posts

Drives: 13' E92 BSM 335i 6MT
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Below parallel

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDEV217342 View Post
Neil Gorsuch Supreme Court - I don't see how he gets credit for this. Was Obama not willing to nominate someone for...oh wait.

He gets credit because it happened. Obama was lame duck. See precedence set by nitwit Joe Biden in 1992.

Ending TPP - Can't end something that didn't start

So if you end a murder that was about to happen you wouldn't get credit for that either. Great straw man. Bottom line TPP was going to happen...NOW IT WONT. PERIOD.

Wiped out countless Gov't Regulations - Why is this a good thing? What specific regulations did he remove?

Not going to do your homework for you dummy. Why is something that Trump does have to be good for a liberal like you? Your candidate lost by a mile..get over it. Hint -- Most are EPA bullshit regs that are now DOA. Look it up. I am not your Google.

Consumer confidence higher than it's been in decades - Eh, I think a strong economy he inherited from Obama has a lot to do with that, but isn't it starting to waiver?

Obama had the worst recovery ever...never above 2.6% during entire term. look it up. It's a fact. Obama is the only chief executive to never preside over a single year of at least 3 percent growth.Lowest labor participation rate since 1976 during Obummer. Face the facts....Obama sucked in a major way.

Mortgage applications for new homes is at a 7 year high - See above

Lowest home starts during Obama admin. New home starts are already soaring with his socialist ass out of office... new homes, more consumer confidence = mortgage activity robust

Signed the promoting women in entrepreneurship act
Imposed 5 year lobbying ban (this shit is ruining this country) - While he creates exemptions in his own cabinet, and the rule is rather weak.

Ruining the country how? Because Muzzie terrorist are now infiltrating Europe instead of here?.

He pulled us out of the Paris Climate Accord saving millions every year - Saving millions of what? Lives? Certainly not. Dollars? Whose money is he saving, and why wouldn't we want to invest in clean energy?

You have no idea what the PCA is do you? Billions of dollars have (and/or would have) been spent prior to most other countries contributing anything meaningful....and nowhere even close to what the US would have contributed. Jesus Christ, I realize how much I am wasting my time replying to you after seeing this.

Authorized construction of Keystone and Dakota pipelines - How is this a good thing, but investing in renewable energy isn't?

American jobs; thats why it's good. Renewable energy will never get anywhere. How are those electric cars, Solar BS hoax and wind farms working out? How'd that Solyndra thingy work out?


Food stamps at lowest level in 7 years - See above. Usage has been steadily dropping, even before Trump took office.

Lie -- they were never higher than during Obama. Fact. Look it up. 2013 was 47.6 million; highest ever.


Total revamp of the VA
Cut 600 billion from UN peacekeeping mission - Huh? Source.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/29/politics/haley-on-un-cuts/index.html

you obviously are oblivious to whats happening in this coutry


Renegotiating NAFTA - When?

Fuck...do I have to do everything for you?

https://www.washingtonfairtrade.org/...tion-timeline/

Illegal immigration is down dramatically (illegals know he isn't f'n around) - and on the rebound.

Sanctioned Iran over its’ missile program - No.

Ummmm yes...July 18th of this year. Look it up. I am tired of doing your lazy ass work for you

Responded to Syria’s use of chemical weapons - Also no. Bombing an airstrip?

What has happened out of Syria since he did this? Jackshit. You may be the most misinformed person I've encountered on here
Don't waste your time, anyone right of Karl Marx is Hitler to that guy.
__________________
2013 BSM Coral Red E92 335i 6MT M-Sport - JB Stage 1 - BMS Intake - Golf Tee Mod - Gloss Black Kidneys
Appreciate 0
      09-29-2017, 06:40 AM   #160
Efthreeoh
Major General
United_States
2383
Rep
9,486
Posts

Drives: E90 & Z4 Coupe
Join Date: May 2012
Location: MARLAND

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonaldPump View Post
Don't waste your time, anyone right of Karl Marx is Hitler to that guy.
I think he is Marx's great great great grandson...

Last edited by Efthreeoh; 09-29-2017 at 06:46 AM.
Appreciate 1
      09-29-2017, 09:17 AM   #161
DETRoadster
Captain
DETRoadster's Avatar
630
Rep
776
Posts

Drives: M2 MG 6MT / Moto Guzzi V7
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Seattle

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDEV217342 View Post
You struggle with reading comprehension.....Never said Trump hasn't said anything about previous admin....I said you are going to call him out when Obama did this shit for 4+ years....quite the level of hypocrisy. Reading comprehension is elementary. Somehow it escapes you.
Yes, perhaps I did misunderstand the angle you were coming from, though in my defense I've said nothing about Obama nor have I defended him so I'm not sure how I can be a hypocrite in this case. This is what, like the 4th or 5th post in a 2 days on several threads where you and I apparently misunderstand the others intent? Now I'm a hypocrite, I struggle with comprehension, etc.? Maybe it's best if we both just move along. Have a nice day.
Appreciate 0
      09-29-2017, 10:07 AM   #162
TheAxiom
Major General
TheAxiom's Avatar
Japan
1746
Rep
7,653
Posts

Drives: E92 Msport 6 Speed
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Florida

iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDEV217342 View Post

He gets credit because it happened. Obama was lame duck. See precedence set by nitwit Joe Biden in 1992.

Lame duck? Obama nominated 3 different supreme court justices, Merrick Gartland was the last. How does Trump get credit for this, but not Obama?


So if you end a murder that was about to happen you wouldn't get credit for that either. Great straw man. Bottom line TPP was going to happen...NOW IT WONT. PERIOD.

You can't 'end a murder" before it happened. And No, the TPP wouldn't have happened until it was voted on, which comes down to congress.



Not going to do your homework for you dummy. Why is something that Trump does have to be good for a liberal like you? Your candidate lost by a mile..get over it. Hint -- Most are EPA bullshit regs that are now DOA. Look it up. I am not your Google.

1. I voted for Trump, and he's an idiot.
2. Regulation isn't inherently bad. So again, what regulations that he removed and WHY is it good for the average American?


Consumer confidence higher than it's been in decades - Eh, I think a strong economy he inherited from Obama has a lot to do with that, but isn't it starting to waiver?


Obama had the worst recovery ever...never above 2.6% during entire term. look it up. It's a fact. Obama is the only chief executive to never preside over a single year of at least 3 percent growth.Lowest labor participation rate since 1976 during Obummer. Face the facts....Obama sucked in a major way.

What does this even mean?
What does GDP have to do with my household income? Why is sustained GDP growth good for the average American? Typically the answer has been it's not.

But lets say for the sake of argument that 2.6% growth is worse than what it's been previously. What has Trump done to change that? So far he hasn't enacted any legislation that would change the rate of growth - So thank Obama at least until Trump passes his first budget.




Lowest home starts during Obama admin. New home starts are already soaring with his socialist ass out of office... new homes, more consumer confidence = mortgage activity robust


You mean the Obama presidency that started at the lowest point in the recession? What about it?

Again, home sales have been increasing since before Trump got into office. However, the increase has actually slowed down

https://www.housingwire.com/articles...-low-in-august


Maybe Trump is a fucking moron, or maybe the market is saturated.



Ruining the country how? Because Muzzie terrorist are now infiltrating Europe instead of here?.

Huh? What does that have to do with a lobbying ban, and what Muslim terrorist infiltrated the country?


You have no idea what the PCA is do you? Billions of dollars have (and/or would have) been spent prior to most other countries contributing anything meaningful....and nowhere even close to what the US would have contributed. Jesus Christ, I realize how much I am wasting my time replying to you after seeing this.

HOLY SHIT - The richest nation with the MOST amount of money would be contributing the most!

Also


https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-a...eal-1505593922



American jobs; thats why it's good. Renewable energy will never get anywhere. How are those electric cars, Solar BS hoax and wind farms working out? How'd that Solyndra thingy work out?

The pipeline would add about 35 full time jobs. LOL - PATHETIC

http://money.cnn.com/2017/03/24/inve...ump/index.html



.

Lie -- they were never higher than during Obama. Fact. Look it up. 2013 was 47.6 million; highest ever.


They have dropped UNDER Obama, that trend has continued



http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/29/politics/haley-on-un-cuts/index.html

you obviously are oblivious to whats happening in this country

Obviously



Fuck...do I have to do everything for you?

https://www.washingtonfairtrade.org/...tion-timeline/

Oh, so he hasn't done it yet - ok.


Ummmm yes...July 18th of this year. Look it up. I am tired of doing your lazy ass work for you


https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/18/w...r.html?mcubz=1

Adds sanctions after he found Iran IN COMPLIANCE with the nuclear deal? He's an idiot.



What has happened out of Syria since he did this? Jackshit. You may be the most misinformed person I've encountered on here
What news have you heard in Syria? None, because you don't pay attention.
__________________
E92 Msport 6MT: 1mm Valvetronic lift adjusters, AA headers, SS section 2, AFE SI stage 2 intake, BPC ALFA N tune, BMW PE

Last edited by TheAxiom; 09-29-2017 at 10:15 AM.
Appreciate 0
      09-29-2017, 11:34 AM   #163
other_evolved
Captain
299
Rep
760
Posts

Drives: 2014 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Saint Louis

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDEV217342
Obama had the worst recovery ever...never above 2.6% during entire term. look it up. It's a fact. Obama is the only chief executive to never preside over a single year of at least 3 percent growth.Lowest labor participation rate since 1976 during Obummer. Face the facts....Obama sucked in a major way.
Oof. He also presided over one of the longest recoveries ever. I find it strange when people attribute ALL of the economy to one POTUS. Its such a major disconnect from reality.

Also, the LFPR had started its decline in 2000, and the single largest contributing factor was related to demographics....aka, it was predicted and not the fault of any singular person.
__________________
Present
2014 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk V6
Appreciate 0
      09-29-2017, 05:39 PM   #164
REDEV217342
Private First Class
47
Rep
125
Posts

Drives: 981 BoxsterS (sold)
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by other_evolved View Post
Oof. He also presided over one of the longest recoveries ever. I find it strange when people attribute ALL of the economy to one POTUS. Its such a major disconnect from reality.

Also, the LFPR had started its decline in 2000, and the single largest contributing factor was related to demographics....aka, it was predicted and not the fault of any singular person.
The longest recovery ever...that's like saying you had 20 pieces of real estate to sell and you sold one per year and it took you 20 years to do it...where the normal sales pace is 5/year. Yes it was a long time of positive sales.... BUT IT TOOK 20 YEARS.

NO PRESIDENT ever had 8 years of piss poor (less than 3%) growth in the history of this country and you people still want to make excuses for the guy.

God, there is no rational thought from liberals.
Appreciate 0
      09-29-2017, 06:29 PM   #165
TheAxiom
Major General
TheAxiom's Avatar
Japan
1746
Rep
7,653
Posts

Drives: E92 Msport 6 Speed
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Florida

iTrader: (5)

What does GDP growth mean?
Appreciate 0
      09-29-2017, 07:36 PM   #166
REDEV217342
Private First Class
47
Rep
125
Posts

Drives: 981 BoxsterS (sold)
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAxiom View Post
What does GDP growth mean?
From you? guaranteed dumbass post
Appreciate 1
      09-29-2017, 09:06 PM   #167
tracer bullet
Major
tracer bullet's Avatar
United_States
121
Rep
1,078
Posts

Drives: '11 135i - AW w/ TC
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Saint Paul, MN

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDEV217342 View Post
NO PRESIDENT ever had 8 years of piss poor (less than 3%) growth in the history of this country and you people still want to make excuses for the guy.
You're cherry picking to make a point. By "growth" one typically refers to GDP. Go look at any GDP chart that covers a good time frame and see if Obama tanked it or did at least as well as everyone else before him. To say GDP was terrible under him flat out false.

Here's one, the first google hit. Set it to max timeline. Looks good to me. https://tradingeconomics.com/united-states/gdp

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDEV217342 View Post
God, there is no rational thought from liberals.
I don't venture to the politics section much. Are you always this much of a jackass? Do you lump all conservatives together as neo-nazi's? Or is it just liberals and things you consider bad?
Appreciate 1
      09-29-2017, 09:33 PM   #168
REDEV217342
Private First Class
47
Rep
125
Posts

Drives: 981 BoxsterS (sold)
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracer bullet View Post
You're cherry picking to make a point. By "growth" one typically refers to GDP. Go look at any GDP chart that covers a good time frame and see if Obama tanked it or did at least as well as everyone else before him. To say GDP was terrible under him flat out false.

Here's one, the first google hit. Set it to max timeline. Looks good to me. https://tradingeconomics.com/united-states/gdp



I don't venture to the politics section much. Are you always this much of a jackass? Do you lump all conservatives together as neo-nazi's? Or is it just liberals and things you consider bad?
I don't make the stats up...they are what they are. Look at any period of time where ANY President resided that never had A SINGLE FUCKING year of over 3% GDP growth....He's the only one. GDP growth is how economic conditions are measured in this country. Always has been. Not to mention the fact that the Labor Participation rate was absolutely horrific under his time as the CIC . He sucked and you damn well know it. Unless you are a typical non rational thought boot licking D or R fanboy, you would admit this.

Bush spent $$$$ like a drunker sailor.....Obama managed to top this AND MUCH MORE. I am not giving Bush a pass on this. Yes, he had 9/11 to deal with but he also (with the full approval of Congress) entered into war with Iraq and that cost shit tons of $$$$$$$$$$..........even with all of this bullshit that Bush led the way with, he pales in comparison to the $9+ trillion increase of Obama's entitlement shit.

You don't venture into the politics section much because most likely you don't have the stomach to hear the facts you won't get on CNN, MSNBC, Fox et al. Liberalism is a mental disorder.
Appreciate 0
      09-30-2017, 08:37 AM   #169
TheAxiom
Major General
TheAxiom's Avatar
Japan
1746
Rep
7,653
Posts

Drives: E92 Msport 6 Speed
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Florida

iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDEV217342 View Post
I don't make the stats up...they are what they are. Look at any period of time where ANY President resided that never had A SINGLE FUCKING year of over 3% GDP growth....He's the only one. GDP growth is how economic conditions are measured in this country. Always has been. Not to mention the fact that the Labor Participation rate was absolutely horrific under his time as the CIC . He sucked and you damn well know it. Unless you are a typical non rational thought boot licking D or R fanboy, you would admit this.

Bush spent $$$$ like a drunker sailor.....Obama managed to top this AND MUCH MORE. I am not giving Bush a pass on this. Yes, he had 9/11 to deal with but he also (with the full approval of Congress) entered into war with Iraq and that cost shit tons of $$$$$$$$$$..........even with all of this bullshit that Bush led the way with, he pales in comparison to the $9+ trillion increase of Obama's entitlement shit.

You don't venture into the politics section much because most likely you don't have the stomach to hear the facts you won't get on CNN, MSNBC, Fox et al. Liberalism is a mental disorder.
Obama had many quarters over 3% growth, but again - what is this measuring and how is it directly beneficial to normal people?

Beyond that, labor participation is largely demographics driven.
__________________
E92 Msport 6MT: 1mm Valvetronic lift adjusters, AA headers, SS section 2, AFE SI stage 2 intake, BPC ALFA N tune, BMW PE
Appreciate 0
      09-30-2017, 10:38 AM   #170
REDEV217342
Private First Class
47
Rep
125
Posts

Drives: 981 BoxsterS (sold)
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAxiom View Post
Obama had many quarters over 3% growth, but again - what is this measuring and how is it directly beneficial to normal people?

Beyond that, labor participation is largely demographics driven.
Growth of what? growth in food stamp use? Yes he did. His average annual GDP over 8 years was 1.52%; the median was about 2%. The economy's well being is measured on GDP and employment. End of story.

Labor participation is labor participation. There are no hidden agendas with it. It is what it is....a measurement of how many people are either employed or looking for employment. Get yourself $5 and buy a clue; you have none. You are devoid of logical discussion. Done trying to educate you. You failed.

Last edited by REDEV217342; 09-30-2017 at 10:51 AM.
Appreciate 0
      09-30-2017, 10:59 AM   #171
TheAxiom
Major General
TheAxiom's Avatar
Japan
1746
Rep
7,653
Posts

Drives: E92 Msport 6 Speed
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Florida

iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDEV217342 View Post
Growth of what? growth in food stamp use? Yes he did. His average annual GDP over 8 years was 1.52%; the median was about 2%. The economy's well being is measured on GDP and employment. End of story.
GDP isn't the 'economy's well being" though. and the AVG GDP over his presidency includes the recession since he got elected.

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDEV217342 View Post
Labor participation is labor participation. There are no hidden agendas with it. It is what it is....a measurement of how many people are either employed or looking for employment.
Again. Demographics. We have an aging population.

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDEV217342 View Post
Get yourself $5 and buy a clue; you have none. You are devoid of logical discussion. Done trying to educate you. You failed.
LOL,

Are all conservatives just ignorant?
__________________
E92 Msport 6MT: 1mm Valvetronic lift adjusters, AA headers, SS section 2, AFE SI stage 2 intake, BPC ALFA N tune, BMW PE
Appreciate 0
      09-30-2017, 11:51 AM   #172
Efthreeoh
Major General
United_States
2383
Rep
9,486
Posts

Drives: E90 & Z4 Coupe
Join Date: May 2012
Location: MARLAND

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAxiom View Post
GDP isn't the 'economy's well being" though. and the AVG GDP over his presidency includes the recession since he got elected.


Again. Demographics. We have an aging population.



LOL,

Are all conservatives just ignorant?
I've finally figured it out... you are one of those Russian Trolls trying to screw up America by getting all us Americans fighting each other.
__________________
A manual transmission can be set to "comfort", "sport", and "track" modes simply by the technique and speed at which you shift it; it doesn't need "modes", modes are for manumatics that try to behave like a real 3-pedal manual transmission. If you can money-shift it, it's a manual transmission.
Appreciate 0
      09-30-2017, 11:59 AM   #173
REDEV217342
Private First Class
47
Rep
125
Posts

Drives: 981 BoxsterS (sold)
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAxiom View Post
GDP isn't the 'economy's well being" though. and the AVG GDP over his presidency includes the recession since he got elected.


Again. Demographics. We have an aging population.



LOL,

Are all conservatives just ignorant?


LOL. The recession is the reason for a full 8 years it sucked. 8 fucking years. Bush had 9/11 to deal with and went into war with Iraq and still managed better GDP growth. And I am no W fan (as a President). As a person, yes. As a President, no.

The median age of US Citizens is 37....and has been nice 2010. Nice try but yet another statement that you pulled out of your ass (not surprised because this is typical for liberals). Face the facts....there are massive amounts of people that gave up looking for work. The massive regulations and OCare that your boy BHO put in place is responsible for this.

Conservatives are just more informed and live in "realville" not some fantasy world utopia of unicorns and rainbows.
Appreciate 0
      09-30-2017, 02:52 PM   #174
tracer bullet
Major
tracer bullet's Avatar
United_States
121
Rep
1,078
Posts

Drives: '11 135i - AW w/ TC
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Saint Paul, MN

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDEV217342 View Post
I don't make the stats up...they are what they are.
Agreed, but you're still focusing on a single one and using that for abroad generalization. That's intentional and misleading and you should know it. I'm curious if you clicked on the chart link and if you can really see the last 8 years being anything other than "about right"?

Just to give some other facts, during Bush Jr's terms the overall average was also under 3%. Bush averaged about 250,000 new jobs a year, Obama closer to a million and a half. Median household income grew faster than ever while Obama was in office.

We could go back and forth all day but to focus on your GDP # and use it to say it was all bad is silly.
Appreciate 2
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:53 AM.




m5post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST