M5POST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M5POST - BMW M5 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

10-07-2017, 02:27 AM   #67
Lups
Rep
Drives: I don't own a car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MOREMOD View Post
Have you tried a blender full of squash? Be careful of what blade you use
European dicks are so small blades wouldn't be an issue.
Appreciate 1
      10-07-2017, 09:17 AM   #68
F32Fleet
BMWCCA since '03
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 435i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups
I think this needs a thread of it own, apparently birth control won't have to be covered again.

So guys, Where to stick your penis? We live in a world where you need double protection, and condoms break. I made a good list with a few friends of mine a week or two ago, so here are my suggestions!

1. A mildly heated, but raw chicken. Apparently both holes work.

2. Extra soft, perfectly oiled small towel, has to be warm to give the illusion. Rubber bands optional for grit.

3. Foot rub sex. To this women will gladly participate. You can just jerk yourself off while using the feet, we do a love (dyslexia fucked this one up in the original version ) to get a foot rub.

4. Have one kid that has a tummy ache. It takes away all dreams of sex for at least three years.

But anyway. How is this move fair?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...mepage%2Fstory
Queuing the "taste like chicken" joke.....3...2....1

435i, MPPK, MPE, M-Sport Line
Appreciate 1
Lups10066

10-07-2017, 09:38 AM   #69
MGM135is
Primo Generalissimo
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135is #399

I really don’t understand why I should pay for your birth control. I’m not having sex with you. That’s between you and who ever you’re having sex with. A crazy idea would be not to have have sex with people, at least not intercourse, if you don’t want to procreate. I realize we discuss social responsibility, but where is the personal responsibility in this scenario other than defiling a chicken or getting athletes foot on your junk?
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2017, 11:03 AM   #70
Lups
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGM135is View Post
I really donít understand why I should pay for your birth control. Iím not having sex with you. Thatís between you and who ever youíre having sex with. A crazy idea would be not to have have sex with people, at least not intercourse, if you donít want to procreate. I realize we discuss social responsibility, but where is the personal responsibility in this scenario other than defiling a chicken or getting athletes foot on your junk?
These women have a health insurance, and birth control is used as a treatment to various hormonal disorders. Those pills, which also work as birth control can get costly and putting hundreds per month to a pill you need to be able to go to work is just cruel. This targets women alone, since nobody is demanding prostate exams or testicle cancers being struck off.

This thing got my often sleeping feminist out, but i have to work on my wording. I doubt a woman has ever made a list of things to replace vaginas and added chickens to it, but the foot rub part could work. I think a condom could work to prevent the tested athletic penis.
Appreciate 1
      10-07-2017, 11:51 AM   #71
///M Power-Belgium
Major General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-DCT- E92 Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
These women have a health insurance, and birth control is used as a treatment to various hormonal disorders. Those pills, which also work as birth control can get costly and putting hundreds per month to a pill you need to be able to go to work is just cruel. This targets women alone, since nobody is demanding prostate exams or testicle cancers being struck off.

This thing got my often sleeping feminist out, but i have to work on my wording. I doubt a woman has ever made a list of things to replace vaginas and added chickens to it, but the foot rub part could work. I think a condom could work to prevent the tested athletic penis.
Attached Images

10-07-2017, 12:13 PM   #72
DETRoadster
Captain
Rep
Drives: M2 MG 6MT / Moto Guzzi V7

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGM135is View Post
I really donít understand why I should pay for your birth control. Iím not having sex with you. Thatís between you and who ever youíre having sex with. A crazy idea would be not to have have sex with people, at least not intercourse, if you donít want to procreate. I realize we discuss social responsibility, but where is the personal responsibility in this scenario other than defiling a chicken or getting athletes foot on your junk?
That's just part of being in an insurance pool. Why should you pay for my back injury when I hurt it in a motorcycle mishap? It was my choice to take a more dangerous form of transport. Why should we pay for someone else's broken arm when they broke it skiing? Going skiing is a voluntary activity and a personal choice.

We can preach personal responsibility all we want (and believe me, I'm 100% on your side with people taking responsibility for their actions) but I'm also realistic enough to understand that people are going to have sex, whether it's responsible or not. And the cost of taking care of a pregnant woman and then her child far outstrips the cost of birth control. If nothing else it just comes down to dollars and it makes good sense to cover birth control.

Im going to go out on a limb here and generalize: In general, the people who are making the decision to forego birth control because of cost are generally the people who are not equipped with the finances to support a child. All the more reason to cover the cost.
Appreciate 1
Lups10066

10-07-2017, 01:11 PM   #73
RickFLM4
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4

Lups and others raising this issue, how many women do you realistically expect to be impacted by this change? That is, how many women obtain insurance from work or their spouse's work (vs. individual plans), work for a company that will make this election based on religious grounds, want to take birth control, can't afford the cost of taking it, don't qualify to receive it at a subsidized price from somewhere else and lack the skills to find another job that provides better benefits? Is it dozens of women? Hundreds of women? Thousands of women? Millions of women?

I agree with gatorfast and think this is being blown way out of proportion. The vast majority of employers will take no action or change anything. They don't want negative publicity or potential litigation costs if someone decides to challenge their grounds for opting out. But most of all, no one wants to lose good employees or customers over trivial shit like a minor cost, unless they truly believe it is against their religious beliefs. Most companies go out of their way to project an image of being inclusive and progressive thinking, because that's good PR these days. Think about the companies that chose to avoid NC over a silly bathroom dispute. Anyone who thinks companies are going to opt out to avoid a few bucks of healthcare costs has it backwards. I think it is more likely that companies run by people with religious beliefs, often family businesses, will debate long and hard about whether it is worth it to stick by their religious beliefs and to me, that is a sad part of this debate. (And no I am not religious but find it appalling to see how religious "freedom" has been trampled over the past decade even if it doesn't impact me directly.)
      10-07-2017, 01:15 PM   #74
Sassicaia
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: SMB F80 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonaldPump View Post

Whats funny about that wheel is that I know he was most of those things before he was in the news running for president. In addition I dont need "news" to form a solid opinion about someone. Actions speak lauder than anything.

Its missing one thou "a blithering idiot"

I know my post is off topic, but cant help it.
Appreciate 2
      10-07-2017, 01:36 PM   #75
Lups
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickFLM4 View Post
Lups and others raising this issue, how many women do you realistically expect to be impacted by this change? That is, how many women obtain insurance from work or their spouse's work (vs. individual plans), work for a company that will make this election based on religious grounds, want to take birth control, can't afford the cost of taking it, don't qualify to receive it at a subsidized price from somewhere else and lack the skills to find another job that provides better benefits? Is it dozens of women? Hundreds of women? Thousands of women? Millions of women?

I agree with gatorfast and think this is being blown way out of proportion. The vast majority of employers will take no action or change anything. They don't want negative publicity or potential litigation costs if someone decides to challenge their grounds for opting out. But most of all, no one wants to lose good employees or customers over trivial shit like a minor cost, unless they truly believe it is against their religious beliefs. Most companies go out of their way to project an image of being inclusive and progressive thinking, because that's good PR these days. Think about the companies that chose to avoid NC over a silly bathroom dispute. Anyone who thinks companies are going to opt out to avoid a few bucks of healthcare costs has it backwards. I think it is more likely that companies run by people with religious beliefs, often family businesses, will debate long and hard about whether it is worth it to stick by their religious beliefs and to me, that is a sad part of this debate. (And no I am not religious but find it appalling to see how religious "freedom" has been trampled over the past decade even if it doesn't impact me directly.)
we will have to wait and see. Everyone can be effected, or just some tens of thousands. I think the most prominent reaction will be how women will react to this and this is a thing that will piss off most of them.

I can't wait for the first pics of dying men. I have been told blue balls is a cause of death often misdiagnosed.
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2017, 01:39 PM   #76
Lups
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassicaia View Post
Whats funny about that wheel is that I know he was most of those things before he was in the news running for president. In addition I dont need "news" to form a solid opinion about someone. Actions speak lauder than anything.

Its missing one thou "a blithering idiot"

I know my post is off topic, but cant help it.
An off topic post in a thread that starts with tips on how to use poultry to replace a vagina.

Yeah mate, your off topic post is almost criminal...
Appreciate 1
      10-07-2017, 05:18 PM   #77
MGM135is
Primo Generalissimo
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135is #399

Quote:
Originally Posted by DETRoadster View Post
That's just part of being in an insurance pool. Why should you pay for my back injury when I hurt it in a motorcycle mishap? It was my choice to take a more dangerous form of transport. Why should we pay for someone else's broken arm when they broke it skiing? Going skiing is a voluntary activity and a personal choice.

We can preach personal responsibility all we want (and believe me, I'm 100% on your side with people taking responsibility for their actions) but I'm also realistic enough to understand that people are going to have sex, whether it's responsible or not. And the cost of taking care of a pregnant woman and then her child far outstrips the cost of birth control. If nothing else it just comes down to dollars and it makes good sense to cover birth control.

Im going to go out on a limb here and generalize: In general, the people who are making the decision to forego birth control because of cost are generally the people who are not equipped with the finances to support a child. All the more reason to cover the cost.
Yes, I agree with and understand insurance pools. The part I am referring to is government subsidization and management of that. Your insurance rates are predicated on pre-existing conditions, age and whatever else the insurance company finds in your exam. So by using government subsidies, I am essentially paying twice.

I also feel like there should be some basic healthcare afforded to people. The challenge, like with ACA, is getting private industry mandated insurance vs allowing the government run it. Thatís where all the waste, bureaucracy and illogical decisions stem from. I think the government should be able to audit to ensure an insurance company and employer is doing what they are supposed to do under law. But they shouldnít be running the entire insurance industry tooth to tail. However, Iím the kind of person who supports a flat tax except for people under the poverty line. We wouldnít need an entire industry of auditors, CPAs etc and the IRS would be a very small portion of what it is today.
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2017, 05:56 PM   #78
Chappers 71
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E92 335i SE

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post

Yeah mate
Lups you are becoming nicely Anglicised
E34 M5. E34 525i sport.
VW Jetta Mk2 GTI 16v. 1679cc '67 resto-cal beetle
Appreciate 2
      10-09-2017, 11:10 AM   #79
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 325i Arctic

You just leave the poultry OUT of this whole discussion!!!!!! Are there no safe spaces for chickens any more?? Sorry MKSixer but I think the van is going to be full for a while.
Appreciate 1
Lups10066

10-09-2017, 11:18 AM   #80
MKSixer
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
You just leave the poultry OUT of this whole discussion!!!!!! Are there no safe spaces for chickens any more?? Sorry MKSixer but I think the van is going to be full for a while.
Whoa!!!

I'm working on my schedule now!!!!
Appreciate 0
      10-09-2017, 11:23 AM   #81
UncleWede
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Whoa!!!

I'm working on my schedule now!!!!
Chickens before . . .

wait, what is it you prefer????
Appreciate 0
      10-09-2017, 11:42 AM   #82
Drop the hammer
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: '17 F87 M2 AW, Dct

This chicken gets really messed up. Watch to the very last second, LMAO

Appreciate 0
      10-12-2017, 08:09 AM   #83
1MOREMOD
2016 Track Days - 3| Ridge 1:52:24|Pacific 1:33:30
United_States
Rep
Drives: Race car->

Speaking of such there are lot of chickens running around here in key west
Appreciate 0
      10-12-2017, 09:47 AM   #84
UncleWede
United_States
Rep

^When we sent them there, we *THOUGHT* they would be "safe"
Appreciate 2
Lups10066

10-12-2017, 11:35 AM   #85
MKSixer
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
^When we sent them there, we *THOUGHT* they would be "safe"
They were unsafe from the moment they stepped into the van.
Appreciate 1
Lups10066

10-14-2017, 04:27 PM   #86
Joekerr
Joe King
Rep
Drives: 2012 300C SRT8

While this was an interesting thread, I sort of expected a little more creativity from certain degenerates here, and I'm surprised at the lack of it. At least Lups tried.

But sticking to the topic, and it will come as no great surprise I'm sure, I'm totally fine with companies having the option to opt out of paying for contraception for their employees.

I'm not against contraception for religious reasons, fact is, I fully support anyone who chooses to use it, though I'd say it should be within the bounds of a marriage, but a company should not have to pay for it.

Why?

1. There is no "right" to free contraception.
2. If there was a "right" to free contraception, this should be handled by the government, and not companies.
3. Why Lups do you feel the burden of paying for contraception falls only on women? Should men not at least be equal partners in the cost? Surely between both partners one could afford contraception.
4. All of us tend to set aside money and purchase that which is extremely important in our lives. Look at the bum on the street chain smoking cigarette after cigarette. Or the executive in the newest car / boat / house. Therefore, if sex is truly important, we'll set aside money to afford protection if the desire is to not have children from said activities.
5. Lastly, and it's interesting that nobody has really brought it up...but if women are that interested in having sex who can't afford protection (and while I think this number is extremely small) - why is it that no one has pointed out that most orgasms are not achieved by just penile intercourse alone? If the desire is orgasm, and I assume it is, there are many ways which require no protection at all...aside from decent mouth / hand hygiene I suppose. Any disagreement?

While I do think the actual impact is being overly dramatized as others have said, only time will tell. But I don't see any issue with the proposal to allow companies to opt out.
Appreciate 0
      10-16-2017, 10:36 AM   #87
Joekerr
Joe King
Rep
Drives: 2012 300C SRT8

This thread is dead. Lups can you revive it or create another interesting thread?

I can provide some controversial topics for a new thread if you require!
Appreciate 0
      10-16-2017, 10:40 AM   #88
Lups
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
This thread is dead. Lups can you revive it or create another interesting thread?

I can provide some controversial topics for a new thread if you require!
My friend told me there is a chicken fucking problem in Miami and now i avoid this. Don't push your luck, or i come up with something worse!

Oh nice, i never managed to press send to my answer to your last post above this. I am not vety good at this as you can see.
Appreciate 0