M5POST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M5POST - BMW M5 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

10-17-2017, 02:25 AM   #1
insanecoder
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 340isDrive

This is how we do it.. EURO-style .. death of Daphne Caruana Galizia

The brave women of the EU who arent getting raped on their spare time are.. well .. silenced in dramatic fashion .. a sad day for folks who love truth and those uncovering the filth across the ocean

.. death of Daphne Caruana Galizia via what else.. carbomb soprano-style
lets not forget the suggestions that we "drone" Julian Assange as well.. what kind of world do we live in?

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-1...rs-revelations
Appreciate 0
      10-17-2017, 02:51 AM   #2
Lups
Rep
Drives: I don't own a car.

What?
Appreciate 0
      10-17-2017, 08:06 AM   #3
NormanConquest
Private
Rep
Drives: 340i

Journalist who revealed Panama paper was killed yesterday via a car bomb- Lups
Appreciate 0
      10-17-2017, 08:07 AM   #4
Lups
Rep
Drives: I don't own a car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NormanConquest View Post
Journalist who revealed Panama paper was killed yesterday via a car bomb- Lups
Yes, i read it from the Wapo. My severe zero hedge allergy played up.
Appreciate 0
      10-17-2017, 08:11 AM   #5
gonzo
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: as many as possible

yet, trusts the wapo...
How about that dossier!!!

Anywho. Assange has offered a reward for culprit(s) capture.
      10-17-2017, 09:26 AM   #6
insanecoder
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
yet, trusts the wapo...
How about that dossier!!!

Anywho. Assange has offered a reward for culprit(s) capture.
like the reward offered for Seth Rich's killer.. but we all know its just a routine robbery gone bad.. Assang offers money all-the-time for routine robberies gone bad

unfortunately these honorable (now deceased) people went up against the big shots who just knocked them off like tin cans on a fence with a pee shooter
(they were bad for business-as-usual)
(corruption as usual)

I am proud to have shared the earth briefly with such a person as these and other honorable people (who may still be alive..left)
Appreciate 0
      10-17-2017, 10:51 AM   #7
Alfisti
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2013 X3

I am of Maltese parents so this really, really bothers me.
Appreciate 0
      10-17-2017, 05:10 PM   #8
Zlaatan
Lieutenant
Sweden
Rep
Drives: RWD

Quote:
Originally Posted by insanecoder View Post
The brave women of the EU who arent getting raped on their spare time are.. well .. silenced in dramatic fashion .. a sad day for folks who love truth and those uncovering the filth across the ocean

.. death of Daphne Caruana Galizia via what else.. carbomb soprano-style
lets not forget the suggestions that we "drone" Julian Assange as well.. what kind of world do we live in?

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-1...rs-revelations
Are you really that desperate to score internet points? (or whatever other pathetic reason you chose to word it like that)
This place is enough of a cesspool as it is, so can't we at least pretend to act like adults?..
Appreciate 1
minn192824

10-17-2017, 05:43 PM   #9
Delta0311
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 335xi E92 2016 228xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zlaatan View Post
Are you really that desperate to score internet points? (or whatever other pathetic reason you chose to word it like that)
This place is enough of a cesspool as it is, so can't we at least pretend to act like adults?..
I'm from Europe originally so fucking stop it no one is buying the multicultural bs any more. Muslims are turning Western Europe into a cesspool. He called it like we see it, take your fucking blinders off.
You can detect right away those that are going to be shaky, and that will fall behind and those that are very hungry, and that hunger you will have to develop. You gotta create a goal for yourself whatever that may be, a short term goal and a long term goal and you gotta go after that. And if you donít see it, and if you donít believe it, who else will?
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Appreciate 2
      10-17-2017, 06:49 PM   #10
Zlaatan
Lieutenant
Sweden
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
I'm from Europe originally so fucking stop it no one is buying the multicultural bs any more. Muslims are turning Western Europe into a cesspool. He called it like we see it, take your fucking blinders off.
"Multicultural bs".....wtf are you on about?

Did you even read my post? Maybe you should start trying to do that and reply to what I actually say instead of turning everything into an opportunity to constantly repeat how much you hate muslims?..
Appreciate 2
Lups10064
minn192824

10-17-2017, 07:42 PM   #11
insanecoder
Colonel
Rep

Quote:

Did you even read my post? Maybe you should start trying to do that and reply to what I actually say instead of turning everything into an opportunity to constantly repeat how much you hate muslims?..

I call it like I see it and its CRYSTAL CLEAR from multiple news outlets
I dont hate muslims.. far from it.. I DO hate the neocon military action in the middleeast which destroy muslim lives
I DO hate the corruption in DC
but I also DO hate rape and all things criminal even if it happens far away in the EU
If for some reason you are saying this stuff doesnt happen.. then you are part of the problem..
Appreciate 0
      10-17-2017, 09:17 PM   #12
Delta0311
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 335xi E92 2016 228xi

Quote:

Wish them nothing but good health in their HOME countries. But if they do come to Europe then either adapt or GET THE FUCK OUT!! It's like a classic line I heard many moons ago in bootcamp, "you came us, we didn't come to you!! No one forced you to sign the contract and come here!!". Again, long story short, adapt of fuck off because we sure as fuck won't change to accommodate you!!
You can detect right away those that are going to be shaky, and that will fall behind and those that are very hungry, and that hunger you will have to develop. You gotta create a goal for yourself whatever that may be, a short term goal and a long term goal and you gotta go after that. And if you donít see it, and if you donít believe it, who else will?
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Appreciate 0
      10-17-2017, 11:06 PM   #13
Zlaatan
Lieutenant
Sweden
Rep

Quote:
I call it like I see it and its CRYSTAL CLEAR from multiple news outlets
I dont hate muslims.. far from it.. I DO hate the neocon military action in the middleeast which destroy muslim lives
I DO hate the corruption in DC
but I also DO hate rape and all things criminal even if it happens far away in the EU
If for some reason you are saying this stuff doesnt happen.. then you are part of the problem..
I didn't say that you hated muslims, that was aimed at delta. I haven't said one word about bad stuff not happening or that immigrants don't commit terrible crimes, I can't even understand why you and you're friend are even talking about it.

Anyway.. my point was WHY you feel the need to even mention rape in the OP? Why are you implying that every woman in Europe is being raped when you start a thread about a journalist being murdered by a car bomb?
It's about as relevant to the thread topic as the size of my last dump.
Appreciate 0
      10-17-2017, 11:07 PM   #14
Zlaatan
Lieutenant
Sweden
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
Wish them nothing but good health in their HOME countries. But if they do come to Europe then either adapt or GET THE FUCK OUT!! It's like a classic line I heard many moons ago in bootcamp, "you came us, we didn't come to you!! No one forced you to sign the contract and come here!!". Again, long story short, adapt of fuck off because we sure as fuck won't change to accommodate you!!
You know what, there are very few posts in this forum that I've agreed with word for word 100%, but this is actually one of them. I completely agree with everything you just said.

However, it has absolutely nothing to do with what I'm talking about.
Appreciate 0
      10-18-2017, 06:22 AM   #15
insanecoder
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
I didn't say that you hated muslims, that was aimed at delta. I haven't said one word about bad stuff not happening or that immigrants don't commit terrible crimes, I can't even understand why you and you're friend are even talking about it.

Anyway.. my point was WHY you feel the need to even mention rape in the OP? Why are you implying that every woman in Europe is being raped when you start a thread about a journalist being murdered by a car bomb?
It's about as relevant to the thread topic as the size of my last dump.
Why? because I am bringing attention to the problem on both fronts
Why? because I can
Appreciate 0
      10-18-2017, 09:57 PM   #16
Zlaatan
Lieutenant
Sweden
Rep

Quote:
Why? because I am bringing attention to the problem on both fronts
Why? because I can
Ok.. and the issue I have with this is that you are using a thread about a journalist being killed by a car bomb as one of those 'fronts'. There's not a single justifiable reason for you to do it and we all know it.
It's like if someone would mention American toddlers shooting their siblings with hand guns when they start a thread about tax cuts in Utah. But I guess you would think that would be perfectly fine since they would be "bringing attention to the problem" on more than one front, right?..

Anyway.. sorry for the thread jack. I'm out.
Appreciate 2