Rep
Drives: 991 GT3 Blue Sapphire Metallic

AFTERMARKET Rear Carbonfiber Spoiler

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
I have the box it came in and it is 2x2 carbon fiber by PSI. It only fits if you have the spoiler delete on the f10 m5, that's why I am selling it because I have the spoiler on my m5. It fits on any new 2011+ f10 5 series. let me know if your interested located in Oceanside. I can do local pick up anywhere let me know. give me your best offer. PM if interested. thanks

Attached Images

Last edited by N.S.A; 04-22-2014 at 08:43 PM..
Appreciate 0
      04-17-2014, 02:35 PM   #2
DrRay81
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2024 M3 CS Frozen White

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.S.A View Post
I have the box it came in and it is 2x2 carbon fiber. It only fits if you have the spoiler delete on the f10 m5, that's why I am selling it because I have the spoiler on my m5. It fits on any new 2011+ f10 5 series. let me know if your interested located in Oceanside. I can do local pick up anywhere let me know. give me your best offer. PM if interested. thanks

might want to add if this the OEM BMW Performance spoiler or not. on a side note it's fairly easy to remove the oem spoiler, it's just double sided tape. also might want to re-evaluate the price as an OEM BMW Performance Carbon Rear spoiler can be had for less than 500.
2017 F87 M2 BSM DCT, Executive, IND Cosmetic package (painted front reflectors, black grills, black badge, accexxon rear reflectors), IND floor mats, Mode Carbon Rear Spoiler, Dinan Resonator Delete, CTS Intake, Eibach Pro kit
Appreciate 0
      04-17-2014, 02:43 PM   #3
N.S.A
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray101381 View Post
might want to add if this the OEM BMW Performance spoiler or not. on a side note it's fairly easy to remove the oem spoiler, it's just double sided tape. also might want to re-evaluate the price as an OEM BMW Performance Carbon Rear spoiler can be had for less than 500.
I appreciate the advice. It is a aftermarket spoiler. Also I did not know the spoiler is easy to remove I was worry to attempt since it is a lease my m5. But based online I see the oem carbon fiber spoiler range from $600 to $700. Unless your referring to used oem for $500 and under
Appreciate 0
      04-17-2014, 02:52 PM   #4
DrRay81
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2024 M3 CS Frozen White

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.S.A View Post
I appreciate the advice. It is a aftermarket spoiler. Also I did not know the spoiler is easy to remove I was worry to attempt since it is a lease my m5. But based online I see the oem carbon fiber spoiler range from $600 to $700. Unless your referring to used oem for $500 and under
http://www.getbmwparts.com/partlocat...catalogid=4462

OEM BMW brand new from a forum sponsor. $495. if you list a brand name of your spoiler that may help justify your pricing, or even what you paid for it, there are so many knockoffs and parts that lack the OEM Fit and finish and many prefer a PERFECT OEM fitment like myself. the only brands i haven't had fitment issues with is OEM and RKP(fit like OEM). Even my vorsteiner lip on my x5m which was almost 2k fit like crap
2017 F87 M2 BSM DCT, Executive, IND Cosmetic package (painted front reflectors, black grills, black badge, accexxon rear reflectors), IND floor mats, Mode Carbon Rear Spoiler, Dinan Resonator Delete, CTS Intake, Eibach Pro kit
Appreciate 0
      04-17-2014, 05:07 PM   #5
N.S.A
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:

OEM BMW brand new from a forum sponsor. $495. if you list a brand name of your spoiler that may help justify your pricing, or even what you paid for it, there are so many knockoffs and parts that lack the OEM Fit and finish and many prefer a PERFECT OEM fitment like myself. the only brands i haven't had fitment issues with is OEM and RKP(fit like OEM). Even my vorsteiner lip on my x5m which was almost 2k fit like crap
You see it is $600 but they are giving a discount that I never knew about and I am sure not everyone knows about. Yeah I know most of the times none oem parts do not fit but mine would fit but I have a spoiler and I do not want to take that off. But thats shocking to hear from vorsteiner. But the branD is PSI. Also I said $550 or best offer So you do not have to offer me full price. Its brand new and never been used
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2014, 04:37 AM   #6
N.S.A
Major
United_States
Rep

reduced price $100. only $450.00
Appreciate 0
      04-22-2014, 08:42 PM   #7
N.S.A
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:

Sorry sold
Appreciate 0