M5POST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M5POST - BMW M5 Forum > F10 M5 Forum > F10 M5 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking, and European Delivery

11-26-2015, 08:57 PM   #1
soooma
///MD
United_States
Rep
Drives: M5 F90

Up for grabs my M5 LCI 2014 MODS 34K miles in excellent condition PM me for details !

To Assume lease I will give you incentive of 2500$ which will get you in this car for less than 1000$ (Well equipped M5 and most famous colors on M5 reviews) and I will pay BMW almost 2000 to get you just above 1000 miles per month till end of lease (all under factory warranty) because allowed miles were 36K and it has 34500 now so we are getting there very soon but you will have just above 1000 miles per month and no downpayment and paying less than 1000$ for an M5 (That's like a no brainer, my loss is your gain indeed!!!) and up above all be in M5 2014 LCI (MidModel refresh) with 13K worth of carefully chosen options including B&O and Executive package and 304 forged 20" wheels for just 999!! I doubt you can get a fully loaded 550i for that nowadays BTW The car is in amazing condition, almost show room condition!

Up for grabs won't last 2014 LCI M5 with CP Mufflers + Exhaust Meister + Resonators Delete (3k+ mods) - For Lease takeover or Sale for 69K - 12 months WHAT A SWEET SHORT 1 year !!! LEASE (Indulge in M5 with no commitment for 3 years and what happened to me now won't happen to you , also with option to buy for 60K which is gonna be still very competitive pricing for this car at end of lease!!

- Excellent condition inside out
- No accidents or even CURB rash "Showroom" condition
- Only used for 2 years non smoker 1 owner
- Brand new Front Tires 800$ and excellent rear tires
- Has Executive Package and B&O and 20" wheels
- MSRP 104k
- Never tracked!!
- Seviced at Hendrick BMW Charlotte which is one of the best dealers in the southeast region!
- Service records to be furnished upon request
- No issue with this car for the whole past year as if I am driving an Acura!
- very Good to excellent front tires + excellent rear tires

ALSO FOR SALE FOR 69.5K (2+K mods)

PM me for questions and any more details
Attached Images

Last edited by soooma; 11-26-2015 at 09:13 PM..
Appreciate 0