Go Back   M5POST - BMW M5 Forum > M5 Classifieds > Members Classifieds

03-22-2021, 03:49 PM   #1
sjr-sooner
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M6 GC Frozen White Comp

WTB: 1991-95 e34 M5

Posting this for a friend, who is in search of his dream car...pic for attention. Feel free to message or text (Six One Nine, 944, Three Six Zero Three) me directly as he is not on this board.

I'm a lifelong car enthusiast and an M5 has always been at the top of the list. My father instilled his love of BMWs in me at a young age and an M5 was always his dream car. Unfortunately he passed away when I was a senior in college and never ended up owning one. I've since come full circle with a family of my own. My wife and three year old have embraced car culture and the local community - so it's time to get our first fun car. And I can't think of a more perfect answer than the right e34 M5.

I'm not looking for a collector piece, it doesn't need to be perfect - I just want a clean driver. I'm not picky about year or color and budget is flexible. I'm willing to pay more for a good, well maintained, clean/rust free example. In a perfect world I'd love to find a seller who is just ready to try something new and wants their M to go to a good home. I'm located in the NYC metro area, but am willing to ship for the right car.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      03-22-2021, 06:17 PM   #2
CHEFJAVF10
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW F10 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjr-sooner View Post
Posting this for a friend, who is in search of his dream car...pic for attention. Feel free to message or text (Six One Nine, 944, Three Six Zero Three) me directly as he is not on this board.

I'm a lifelong car enthusiast and an M5 has always been at the top of the list. My father instilled his love of BMWs in me at a young age and an M5 was always his dream car. Unfortunately he passed away when I was a senior in college and never ended up owning one. I've since come full circle with a family of my own. My wife and three year old have embraced car culture and the local community - so it's time to get our first fun car. And I can't think of a more perfect answer than the right e34 M5.

I'm not looking for a collector piece, it doesn't need to be perfect - I just want a clean driver. I'm not picky about year or color and budget is flexible. I'm willing to pay more for a good, well maintained, clean/rust free example. In a perfect world I'd love to find a seller who is just ready to try something new and wants their M to go to a good home. I'm located in the NYC metro area, but am willing to ship for the right car.
Sorry to hear about your dad I recently lost mine too..i always been a fan of the M5 too.. i hope you find the rite car ... in my opinion tho the E39 is the best M5 ever and then the F10 good luck maybe i see you on the road one day i have a blue F10 M5 manual and live in NYC ad well
Appreciate 0