M5POST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M5POST - BMW M5 Forum > F10 M5 Forum > F10 M5 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking, and European Delivery

04-27-2014, 11:13 PM   #89
2ndlife
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: F10 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjdoc74 View Post
Best sales rep that does not return email is fine with me . Lucky for us, there is no shortage of BMW dealers in LA area who are on top of things.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLFFRR View Post
^^no need to be rude.

Enjoy your new car and if there is anything I can do to assist you in the future please let me know. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday
rjdoc74 wasn't being rude. He said things that are actually happened and were experienced by at least two potential customers who don't know each other. I suspect there are other folks who had the same treatment.

Quote:
I am available via pm mon-fri 4am-7pm and sat sun 8-7pm i have a direct link to David and am more then willing to follow up with David on any emails. David is one of the best sales reps in the nation and has been for a long time. It's a shame you feel your expectations were not met and I wish you would have reach out to me sooner. That's water under the bridge now yes but sounds like you were able to find your dream car which at the end of the day is all that matters congrats

I am not taking a shot at you guys so don't take it that way but sometimes clients will send emails that are asking a ton of questions and expect a instant answer. These questions take time to get the answers to and make sure you are getting correct info. David always has straight forward answers, insane deals, and never marks ups any fees etc. Also David was out of the country for 20 days early this years with limited internet access so that could have been an issue as well.

Either way I don't want to make excuses and once again I am
Bummed we were not able to assist you but in the future if you ever need anything you can reach out to me and I'll reply ASAP
No disrespect to you but from what I understand you are just an advertiser for David in this forum. He is the one who closes the deals. What good would contacting you be if my direct dialogue with David wasn't taken seriously.
Asking you to bug him for me is like begging for his attention.
As customers we just want a simple and trouble-free way to buy these cars.
Not the need to bug a dealer until he gives me the time of day.
We would just make it more efficient by going with other dealers who treats us professionally.

And I don't think you would dare taking a shot at potential customers like us and other forum members who are reading this and maybe going through similar experiences.

More than ample time was given for replies so there are no excuses there.
Appreciate 1
      04-27-2014, 11:16 PM   #90
rjdoc74
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 X5D

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ndlife
Quote:
Best sales rep that does not return email is fine with me . Lucky for us, there is no shortage of BMW dealers in LA area who are on top of things.
Quote:
^^no need to be rude.

Enjoy your new car and if there is anything I can do to assist you in the future please let me know. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday
rjdoc74 wasn't being rude. He said things that are actually happened and were experienced by at least two potential customers who don't know each other. I suspect there are other folks who had the same treatment.

Quote:
I am available via pm mon-fri 4am-7pm and sat sun 8-7pm i have a direct link to David and am more then willing to follow up with David on any emails. David is one of the best sales reps in the nation and has been for a long time. It's a shame you feel your expectations were not met and I wish you would have reach out to me sooner. That's water under the bridge now yes but sounds like you were able to find your dream car which at the end of the day is all that matters congrats

I am not taking a shot at you guys so don't take it that way but sometimes clients will send emails that are asking a ton of questions and expect a instant answer. These questions take time to get the answers to and make sure you are getting correct info. David always has straight forward answers, insane deals, and never marks ups any fees etc. Also David was out of the country for 20 days early this years with limited internet access so that could have been an issue as well.

Bummed we were not able to assist you but in the future if you ever need anything you can reach out to me and I'll reply ASAP
No disrespect to you but from what I understand you are just an advertiser for David in this forum. He is the one who closes the deals. What good would contacting you be if my direct dialogue with David wasn't taken seriously.
We would just make it more efficient by going with other dealers who treats us professionally.

And I don't think you would dare taking a shot at potential customers like us and other forum members who are reading this and maybe going through similar experiences.

2ndlife, thanks. Saved me a lot of typing. Hope you got your M5 already and enjoying the **** out of it!
Appreciate 1
      04-27-2014, 11:54 PM   #91
PhilT3
6'0 / 250lb
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 M5

Quote:

One suggestion if I may... I'm in sales as well.
I am in complex software sales and MANY times I need to research to get answers. HOWEVER, as a professional I ALWAYS respond within 12 hours if not 12 min if I'm available...EVEN if I DON'T have the answer(s) to the customer question(s).
The purpose for the rapid response it two-fold. 1. Simply let the customer know I received the msg and that I'm on the case. 2. To set an EXPECTATION of when I will have the answers back and actually provide a time/date on when they'll hear back from me. Then I will also provide updates in the meantime if applicable. It's ALL about being responsive, setting expectations and letting people know you're there working for them.
A 'black hole' of NO response for more than 24 hours is unacceptable in my book.
Mods: SunTek CXP tint - Vinyl-wrapped door handle chrome - Macht Schnell 12mm spacers - Pedalhaus pedals - iND Cosmetic Package - Polished 90mm exh tips - Coded by v12 - 21" HRE S107's polished lip/black center
Appreciate 1
      04-28-2014, 06:51 AM   #92
GOLFFRR
Rep
Drives: GOLFFRR cart

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ndlife View Post

I see you are new to this forum, welcome you have stumbled upon a great community. Do a search on the forum and you will find that I am not a just advertiser for David. I have been supplying this forum with info for years and have helped hundreds of forum members. Maybe we were unable to help "you" out, thats fine I understand, enjoy your car.

Contacting me helps customers like yourself who are looking for "instant response". I can't guarantee that I can always answer your questions but most of the time I can and If I can't I will get the answer for you.

If you feel the need to continue this for whatever reason you can pm me anytime. Enjoy your week

Quote:
2ndlife, thanks. Saved me a lot of typing. Hope you got your M5 already and enjoying the **** out of it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilT3 View Post
One suggestion if I may... I'm in sales as well.
I am in complex software sales and MANY times I need to research to get answers. HOWEVER, as a professional I ALWAYS respond within 12 hours if not 12 min if I'm available...EVEN if I DON'T have the answer(s) to the customer question(s).
The purpose for the rapid response it two-fold. 1. Simply let the customer know I received the msg and that I'm on the case. 2. To set an EXPECTATION of when I will have the answers back and actually provide a time/date on when they'll hear back from me. Then I will also provide updates in the meantime if applicable. It's ALL about being responsive, setting expectations and letting people know you're there working for them.
A 'black hole' of NO response for more than 24 hours is unacceptable in my book.
thank you for your input, just remember there is always two sides to every story and I will just leave it at that. Can't please everyone and thats ok I understand and wish them the best.

If any of you guys feel the need to speak your mind more about this situation you can feel free to pm me anytime.

lets stay on topic, Sorry OP for this right turn.

BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT BMW, EMAIL OUR GUY KOTE FIRST!
Kote M Sales:Kotem@bmwofcamarillo.com Cell:805-368-9101
vipfinance@bmwofcamarillo.com for warranties!
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2014, 08:56 AM   #93
rjdoc74
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 X5D

Hey no need to be rude .

We didn't mean to interfere with you doing business on here. So sorry.
Appreciate 1
      04-28-2014, 10:52 AM   #94
BMWDavid
United_States
Rep
Drives: MSport F30

Garage List
2011 BMW M3 Sedan  [0.00]
2005(sold but not f ...  [10.00]
2006 X3  [0.00]
1984 633csi  [0.00]
Guys, I apologize for not responding sooner. Your business is important and is the sole reason we are here supporting the community. I personally have been helping since 2006 on this forum alone. Even if I am not selling you a BMW I am happy to answer questions. As one of the top professionals in the business, I am constantly seeking ways to improve. I certainly appreciate the feedback from our valued enthusiast community and will continue to do my best.
      04-28-2014, 11:50 AM   #95
BMWDavid
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2006 X3  [0.00]
1984 633csi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipped B6 View Post
Thinking about picking up a new 14' M5 with 9 miles on the odo sitting on a lot here, Space Grey with black leather, 20's, Exec package, LCI lights.

$17,000 off with the holiday cash incentive, 59% residual, 36 month lease, 10k miles, MSD's, and I got a payment of $870 a month.

EDIT:
Just double-check what amount is being used for the doc fee and registration and you should be good. My calculation is exactly $870 too - when I take out the registration fees and doc fee. Awesome deal!
      04-28-2014, 12:42 PM   #96
infamousq
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 Ford Raptor

Yea I am hoping to do a ED with my car. Imola Red with Carbon Fiber interior she will be sexy!!!!
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2014, 02:26 PM   #97
2ndlife
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: F10 M5

Quote:
I see you are new to this forum, welcome you have stumbled upon a great community. Do a search on the forum and you will find that I am not a just advertiser for David. I have been supplying this forum with info for years and have helped hundreds of forum members. Maybe we were unable to help "you" out, thats fine I understand, enjoy your car.

Contacting me helps customers like yourself who are looking for "instant response". I can't guarantee that I can always answer your questions but most of the time I can and If I can't I will get the answer for you.

If you feel the need to continue this for whatever reason you can pm me anytime. Enjoy your week

thank you for your input, just remember there is always two sides to every story and I will just leave it at that. Can't please everyone and thats ok I understand and wish them the best.

If any of you guys feel the need to speak your mind more about this situation you can feel free to pm me anytime.

lets stay on topic, Sorry OP for this right turn.

Even though I have only registered in this forum within this year, it does not mean I am new to this forum. I suspect there are many people like myself, who reads the posts in this forum but never felt the need to register. This is something you need to recognize and by saying what you said you are offending many people who are in the same boat. We are maybe new officially to this forum but have been browsing this forum for years.

I did not expect instant answers. I gave ample time for replies. I got a reply three days the first message which I felt was fine. I replied immediately and waited one week. If I didn't follow that up with another email, he probably wouldn't have replied at all. Then after the following email exchange he never replied. That was exactly what happened.
I understand the potential large amounts of emails he has to process therefore I gave him ample time. But to me and the other gentleman,rjdoc74, who received the same treatment, it was simple unacceptable.

There's no two sides of the story. It was simply what really happened.
As PhilT3 explained it best, "A 'black hole' of NO response for more than 24 hours is unacceptable in my book." And in my case, I actually gave 6 days extra.
I suggest that PhilT3's suggestion be thoroughly studied and executed.
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2014, 02:50 PM   #98
BMWDavid
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2006 X3  [0.00]
1984 633csi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by infamousq View Post
Yea I am hoping to do a ED with my car. Imola Red with Carbon Fiber interior she will be sexy!!!!
I have a few Individual orders as usual right now but, it's the most I have seen on the F10 M5. In production I have a Frozen Black and Frozen Silver Metallic. The last of the 2014. We should do an F10 M5 Individual meet when you get yours!
      04-28-2014, 02:52 PM   #99
BMWDavid
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2006 X3  [0.00]
1984 633csi  [0.00]
Quote:
Also I just checked with ED for you. They confirmed what I suspected, and the 2015 order for Individual is a safe bet for October. Any sooner would be cutting it too close for comfort.
      04-28-2014, 04:25 PM   #100
BMWDavid
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2006 X3  [0.00]
1984 633csi  [0.00]
Quote:
You gotta get a Cobra decal somewhere or at least vanity tags that say CMDR lol!
      04-28-2014, 06:49 PM   #101
infamousq
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 Ford Raptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWDavid View Post
I have a few Individual orders as usual right now but, it's the most I have seen on the F10 M5. In production I have a Frozen Black and Frozen Silver Metallic. The last of the 2014. We should do an F10 M5 Individual meet when you get yours!
Yes we should!!!!

Quote:
Also I just checked with ED for you. They confirmed what I suspected, and the 2015 order for Individual is a safe bet for October. Any sooner would be cutting it too close for comfort.
October it is then!!!

Quote:
You gotta get a Cobra decal somewhere or at least vanity tags that say CMDR lol!
Of course all my cars have Cobra some where on it!!!
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2014, 12:03 AM   #102
GhostyM
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: plenty

If anyone is interested in my deal. My dealer will do the best deal in the states!
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2014, 07:57 AM   #103
VIJAYSM3
Private
Rep
Drives: 2014 M5 BSM

Dealer info please
      04-29-2014, 12:12 PM   #104
GhostyM
Major
United_States
Rep

Sent.

I'm so excited, my delively date is July 1st!
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2014, 01:39 PM   #105
DTMAMG
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: e63

so, one needs to place an order, or ED order to get the deal? thx
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2014, 11:25 PM   #106
F10Newbie
Rep
Drives: M5

Dealer info please
Appreciate 0
      04-30-2014, 03:00 PM   #107
GhostyM
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTMAMG View Post
so, one needs to place an order, or ED order to get the deal? thx
Yes, it would save about 100-150 a month.

For US delivery, they are amazing as well when it comes to deals!
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2014, 10:35 PM   #108
Defense
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M3 ZCP, 2018 X4

May I also have the dealer's info?
Appreciate 0
      05-10-2014, 01:45 PM   #109
GhostyM
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtdm5 View Post
May I also have the dealer's info?
PM'ed

Taking european delivery on the 2nd of July!
Can't wait!!

Also should I get executive package? Ahh it's a hard choice, i only have a few weeks til production!
Appreciate 0
      05-17-2014, 02:09 PM   #110
Uvamack
Rep
Drives: BMW

Could you send me the dealer info as well, thanks.

2014 550ix, Carbon Metallic, Mocha Nappa Leather, Dark Wood Trim, M Sport Pkg, Exec Pkg, Cold Weather Pkg, Driver Assistance Plus, Luxury Seating Pkg, LED Lighting Pkg, and Black Kidney Grilles.
Appreciate 0