M5POST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M5POST - BMW M5 Forum > F10 M5 Forum > Wheels | Tires | Suspension | Brakes | Chassis

08-24-2014, 01:56 PM   #1
thebishman
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: ‘24 iX M60

Winter wheels/tyres

I know its only August but it pays to be proactive when it comes to securing a set of winter wheels and tyres.

I have a set of the 19" OEM BMW F10 M5 wheels that have Pirelli SottoZero IIs mounted on them along with the OEM TPMS sensors. Three of the wheels are perfect; one of the fronts has very slight curb rash for about 2" that is damn near impossible to see with the tyre mounted on the wheel. The tyres are in great shape; the fronts have at least 6mm of tread left and the rears have 4-5 mm left. I have pix of all of them if anyone's interested. I would also consider removing the tyres and just selling the wheels with the installed TPMS sensors separately.

Shoot me a PM if interested and I'll get the pix to you. This whole package new would be well over $3,000 and I'm willing to take much less; make me a fair offer.

Bish

PS: Mods I wanted to post this first before the usual eBay, etc. Move the post as you see fit.
Appreciate 0