M5POST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M5POST - BMW M5 Forum > F10 M5 Forum > Engine, Exhaust, Drivetrain Modifications

04-15-2017, 05:53 PM   #45
NightM
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Bmw

Quote:
Originally Posted by ur20v View Post
NightM

My piggy - very stable and reliable results- whats unstable and which 'piggy' are you talking about and what is your experience with piggies and tunes?

My piggy runs the meth with some of the best safety features and controls of any system out there... what problems are you referencing?

Note, I don't have bef or any type of flash.
Had
Jb
Flash
Jb+stack
Flash again.
I was one of those who was testing this platform also

Experience is jb4 is very inconsistent. If Msizzle would chime he had a good bad experience at the track of jb4 acting up and seeing alot of them dnt like it
Appreciate 0
      04-15-2017, 05:54 PM   #46
NightM
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by m5james View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightM View Post
Love my big tank.
I want meth, I just don't want the constant need to keep refilling so I'm looking at the exact same tank but seeing if it'll fit under the trunk cover next to the battery. Did you wire up the fluid level sensor somehow?
It has a led level where u see it spray and if its low
But i always check mine i love when that tank is always filled and ready for battle.
Appreciate 0
      04-15-2017, 05:55 PM   #47
NightM
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by apexlocator View Post
Quote:
I want meth, I just don't want the constant need to keep refilling so I'm looking at the exact same tank but seeing if it'll fit under the trunk cover next to the battery. Did you wire up the fluid level sensor somehow?
Just eyeballing, but NightM's tank looks too big to fit behind the battery, unless you relocate the battery forward. Alex@missionperformance has a custom tank behind the battery, which he had to relocate forward. Looks clean though.,
Its a 5gl tank from AEM kit

And No, it wont fit or nothing will fit next to battery. The amount of races i do a night requires a bigger tank to keep gng. Lol.
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2017, 03:32 PM   #48
KMORGSM5
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 14 CP M5

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Just eyeballing, but NightM's tank looks too big to fit behind the battery, unless you relocate the battery forward. Alex@missionperformance has a custom tank behind the battery, which he had to relocate forward. Looks clean though.,

And No, it wont fit or nothing will fit next to battery. The amount of races i do a night requires a bigger tank to keep gng. Lol.
I have aem kit with a 2.5 gal race fuel cell and size 10 nozzles. Lasts awhile plus refilling it isn't a a pain in the ass
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2017, 03:35 PM   #49
NightM
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMORGSM5 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I have aem kit with a 2.5 gal race fuel cell and size 10 nozzles. Lasts awhile plus refilling it isn't a a pain in the ass
Yup!!! I love filling mkine up i know that it sprays lol ?
Appreciate 0