M5POST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M5POST - BMW M5 Forum > F10 M5 Forum > BMW M5 (F10) General Forum

07-09-2016, 01:52 PM   #23
LI-M5
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2016 M5

i also had a miserable expierience w this dealer which i'll name and really don't care ! so miserable that the police where call'd and i was alomost arrested lmao!

vista bmw coc creeek !! terr.... ended up geting a full new car detail valued at as they say $350 did'nt need it as my car is spotlesss but took it anyway ! pull'd car out of there went to braham and had work completed!

makes no sense to me as why they would'nt wanna fix something when they get paid/reimbursed by bmw for warr work ! dealers in NY ARE NITE/DAY than this so fla BS

actually now that u mention this trevor , remember when we went to track that day and i was like s**t i just warped my brand new rotors when we were traveling hm next to ea other at that slowwww lol rate of speed well come to think of it i had that warped rotor feeel for a few weeeks and lately its gone !! this is making me believe that maybe i have caliper issue aswell also i had the rotors replaced cause of a vibration but i wont say anything cause my calipers are painted and these fla dik's donyt wanna fix shit ! hahaaa

Neil
Appreciate 0