M5POST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M5POST - BMW M5 Forum > F10 M5 Forum > Engine, Exhaust, Drivetrain Modifications

03-11-2014, 01:12 PM   #23
M5Rlz
Colonel
Rep
Drives: R8, f10m59(Rip), m4, GTR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss330 View Post
Not sure I understand your English... Or the lol's ...

I still haven't seen any tunes that has been close to a verified 750hp, apart from the Manhart and G-Power tunes.
I was simply stating regardless of whose tune packages are out Swizter, Manhart, Gpower, eurocharged, etc.

Parting this engine out with ams, bms, super sprint, whatever... Is just as capable as posting big numbers due to the engines capabilities/underratedness as any of these tunes, and that I personally don't put much stock into a big crank figure published by Eurocharged, Gpower, Manhart... But again thats just me.

Its shaping up to be like the 335i where it doesn't matter if you get all your Parts from the BMS site or run Cpe, helix etc. combined with PTF iso, cobb, jb4, or whatever the car is just pure awesome... And that until I see an article that says the ECU is cracked wide open [I know you said Manhart is able to monitor SOME things], I won't put much stock into it.

Again just personal opinion.
Appreciate 0
      03-11-2014, 01:53 PM   #24
Boss330
Major General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335iRlz View Post
I was simply stating regardless of whose tune packages are out Swizter, Manhart, Gpower, eurocharged, etc.

Parting this engine out with ams, bms, super sprint, whatever... Is just as capable as posting big numbers due to the engines capabilities/underratedness as any of these tunes, and that I personally don't put much stock into a big crank figure published by Eurocharged, Gpower, Manhart... But again thats just me.

Its shaping up to be like the 335i where it doesn't matter if you get all your Parts from the BMS site or run Cpe, helix etc. combined with PTF iso, cobb, jb4, or whatever the car is just pure awesome... And that until I see an article that says the ECU is cracked wide open [I know you said Manhart is able to monitor SOME things], I won't put much stock into it.

Again just personal opinion.
I have also yet to see anyone claiming that they have cracked the ECU on these cars... So far it has just been minor tweaks it seems...

M-bitious has posted that he will try out the PPP tune as they claim more power, and removal of the speed limit. AC Schnitzer also managed to remove the speed limiter and have posted a independently verified 320km/h at Nardo. Hitting 320km/h the car was still pulling, but then a new and hitherto unknown speed limiter in the transmission, set at 320km/h, intervened...
Appreciate 0