Rep
Drives: 2014 M5

2014 BMW M5 Competition Package

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Hello Everyone,

I would like to sell my 2014 Competition Package M5. Due to Covid I am now working from home and barely drove it all this year. I am in the Princeton, NJ area.
Price: $37,000 or best reasonable offer

Year: 2014
Make: BMW
Model: M5 Competition
VIN # WBSFV9C53ED592929
Color: Monte Carlo Blue
Interior: Black
Transmission: DCT
Mileage: 56,xxx
Dealer Maintained

I am the second owner. I bought the car from Habberstad BMW in January 2017 as a CPO vehicle. The car is in near perfect condition both inside and out, 100% garage kept and not driven in the snow. It was serviced by Flemington BMW. In between services I changed the oil every 5,000 miles using LiquiMoly high tech 5W40. The car has never burned/used any oil.

New tires were installed in 2019 and have less than 4,000 miles. Michelin Pilot Sport 4S, 265 front and 305 rear. The brakes have about half their life left. There were never any mods/tunes made to the engine. The spark plugs were replaced ~50,000 miles, The Differential and DCT fluids were also changed summer 2019 by Flemington BMW as preventative maintenance.

This summer the car was hit/bumped in the center of the rear bumper in a parking lot requiring replacement of the bumper and all the sensors. I will provide the CarFax showing this claim.

The car has the Executive Package which includes; soft close doors, Heads Up Display, adjustable dampers, all the cameras (backup, overhead view, forward looking), ventilated heated and massage seats, keyless/comfort access. Everything works perfectly.

This is an extremely clean and well cared for car. It is insanely fast and hooks up incredibly well with the 305s on the rear. I would love for this car to go to another enthusiast and continue to be appreciated.

I can take additional pictures on request, and can be reached at tim.stevens8426@gmail.com.

Tim.

Attached Images

Last edited by tim stevens; 12-20-2020 at 11:41 AM.. Reason: typo
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2020, 08:50 PM   #2
aznazasin
AznAzasin
United_States
Rep
Drives: FG E92 M3 | LSB E46 M3 | F80 M

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim stevens View Post
Hello Everyone,

I would like to sell my 2014 Competition Package M5. Due to Covid I am now working from home and barely drove it all this year. I am in the Princeton, NJ area.
Price: $37,000 or best reasonable offer

Year: 2014
Make: BMW
Model: M5 Competition
VIN # WBSFV9C53ED592929
Color: Monte Carlo Blue
Interior: Black
Transmission: DCT
Mileage: 56,xxx
Dealer Maintained

I am the second owner. I bought the car from Habberstad BMW in January 2017 as a CPO vehicle. The car is in near perfect condition both inside and out, 100% garage kept and not driven in the snow. It was serviced by Flemington BMW. In between services I changed the oil every 5,000 miles using LiquiMoly high tech 5W40. The car has never burned/used any oil.

New tires were installed in 2019 and have less than 4,000 miles. Michelin Pilot Sport 4S, 265 front and 305 rear. The brakes have about half their life left. There were never any mods/tunes made to the engine. The spark plugs were replaced ~50,000 miles, The Differential and DCT fluids were also changed summer 2019 by Flemington BMW as preventative maintenance.

This summer the car was hit/bumped in the center of the rear bumper in a parking lot requiring replacement of the bumper and all the sensors. I will provide the CarFax showing this claim.

The car has the Executive Package which includes; soft close doors, Heads Up Display, adjustable dampers, all the cameras (backup, overhead view, forward looking), ventilated heated and massage seats, keyless/comfort access. Everything works perfectly.

This is an extremely clean and well cared for car. It is insanely fast and hooks up incredibly well with the 305s on the rear. I would love for this car to go to another enthusiast and continue to be appreciated.

I can take additional pictures on request, and can be reached at tim.stevens8426@gmail.com.

Tim.
Wished you were in SoCal.
Appreciate 0
      12-23-2020, 01:27 PM   #3
MarkChamorro
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: e90 335i

I see it had that accident over the summer, however, I assume the title is still clean?
Appreciate 0
      12-24-2020, 08:26 AM   #4
Salottox5m
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: F90 m5

Great car & price

FYI for anyone not local - you can easily ship a car across country from $1000-1500

I used Uship plenty of times

So don't let distance deter you

Best of luck
      12-25-2020, 02:16 PM   #5
tim stevens
Rep
Drives: 2014 M5

All,
Thanks for your responses. The car is sold. I will now be listing my winter wheel set with new winter tires mounted. I'll list them under $1500, just to get them out of the garage.

Tim
Appreciate 0