M5POST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M5POST - BMW M5 Forum > F10 M5 Forum > Engine, Exhaust, Drivetrain Modifications

09-29-2014, 11:38 PM   #45
AstonMartian777
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2014 M6 F06

Maybe i'm just a hater
Appreciate 0
      10-06-2014, 01:22 PM   #46
///M3THOD
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 991.2 GTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstonMartian777 View Post
$4500.00 BWAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAAHAH I thought people with money had brains BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA This world is coming to a FKNG ENDDDDDDDDD, I'M DYING !!!!!
Is this necessary or constructive? If you need to get this outof your system go to the e46 forums and let it rip. Feel like we can hold each other to a higher standard here.

|| Vorsteiner FF-103 || BMS JB4 || Meisterschaft GTC || RPI || IND || Challenge ||
Appreciate 1
      06-16-2015, 06:54 PM   #47
VintageFerrari
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E39 S3

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrsbmw View Post
No CEL, for sure, they are OEM as you can see by the markings on them.
Noelle confirmed to me that they DO NOT reuse the stock downpipes! The BMW and Boysen emblems are there only to "trick" the German TUV authorities. Noelle's goal was to make their 100% newly-constructed downpipes look virtually undetectable from OEM, etc.

By the way, I'm extremely happy with my combination of ESS Tune, M-Performance Exhaust and Noelle Downpipes on my M6 Gran Coupe.
Appreciate 0
      06-16-2015, 09:30 PM   #48
Spinny02
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '14 M5 CP Dinan Stage 2

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by VintageFerrari View Post
Noelle confirmed to me that they DO NOT reuse the stock downpipes! The BMW and Boysen emblems are there only to "trick" the German TUV authorities. Noelle's goal was to make their 100% newly-constructed downpipes look virtually undetectable from OEM, etc.

By the way, I'm extremely happy with my combination of ESS Tune, M-Performance Exhaust and Noelle Downpipes on my M6 Gran Coupe.
He told me a diff story .. I meet him in person when he delivered my DP's to the Welt during my ED. He explained how they cut and took out the cats and welded them back up.

They are a good set of pipes. Now that a real tune is out I would go with the 200 cel HJS cats in supersprint and have CEL taken away by the tune.

If you don't want a tune but want a sight improvement in sound and power then pony up for the Noelle's.