M5POST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M5POST - BMW M5 Forum > F10 M5 Forum > Wheels | Tires | Suspension | Brakes | Chassis

03-14-2024, 12:26 PM   #1
TinCanSailor
Fueled by Recycled Dinosaurs!
Rep
Drives: F06 M6

Garage List
Precision Sport Industries Brake Pads

Not my channel and not associated with the YTer but he does do good content. I have CCB's and don't deal with this issue but thought of everyone on here when I watched the video. Might be worth trying to get PSI to do a set for the F1x M5/M6

The WORST Thing About My G80 M3 Is Fixed!

One of the worst things about owning a G80 M3 or G82 M4 is the brake dust and the noise it makes on slow speed breaking. There have been many complaints about these issues since the G8x platform came out. Precision Sport Industries have come out with a new brake pad (SP1) for the G8x platform that fixes all those issues.

To order your set :
Discount Code : DailyDriven
https://precision-sport.com/

I've had them on the car for the past month, and its an absolute game changer. I notice a significant change on the how much less brake dust I am dealing with. With low speed braking, it eliminates the horrible screeching noise that the OEM pads produce.
2015 F06 M6 Silverstone Metallic II, Individual Full Leather, B&O, Night Vis, CCB, RKAutowerks (CP Rods/Pistons, DI Cams, CF Intakes, Coated DP's & Billet Diff Brace), InfinityAuto Turbo Inlets, Mishi Oil Cooler, JB4, XHP S3, BM S3
Appreciate 0
      03-14-2024, 12:34 PM   #2
M5_Raz
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW M5

My stock brake pads seem to have infinite life (w/ infinite dust). Maybe I do more engine braking but still weirdly impressive.
Appreciate 0