M5POST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M5POST - BMW M5 Forum > F10 M5 Forum > Engine, Exhaust, Drivetrain Modifications

12-03-2017, 07:01 PM   #1
mike5m5
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2013 F10 M5

Garage List
2013 BMW M5  [0.00]
F10 M5 OEM downpipe hollow

i had purchased catless downpipes from racing dynamics recently. They were claimed to be prototypes. Therefore need some modifications to fit. i tried every way to get them to fit on the car but it wasn't happening and i didn't want filament issues. So i took my OEM dps and hollowed them with an impact gun. reinstallation was easy just took a while. As a finished product, the car definitely sounds like it has more of a rumble. You can easily hear the turbo spool which i love and makes a few crackles here and there. My only complaint is the oder. it doesn't get into the cabin that much its just as soon as i open the door and walk outside the car it is very strong. is there a remedy for this? On a side note, i am selling the racing dynamics downpipes WHICH DO NEED MODIFICATIONS FOR PERFECT FITMENT. Give me a buzz if your interested: (516)-987-5685
Appreciate 0