M5POST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M5POST - BMW M5 Forum > F10 M5 Forum > Engine, Exhaust, Drivetrain Modifications

08-15-2014, 02:58 PM   #243
EuroKar
Banned
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by m6beast View Post
You'll see, will do a stock set up with my M5 that will include stock intake stock filter, carbon filter and stock boost. just like all the other companies do it. vbox and Dyno and then will add the intake and give it a couple of days to adapt then will vbox and redyno
Ordered more material will be in next week for those who want the set up.
I will not market till I have real life and and documented gains. Already have two people who want the setup.

Everything is CNC cut and hand made fabricated no cutting corners. This is nothing new for me I've done this same set up with my e36 M3, e39 M5, e63 M6 and now my F10/13 M5 and M6.

This has always been a passion for me and a hobby and decided with my free time to take it to fellow members to enjoy as well.

All in time my friend
Who ever decides to get it won't be disappointed.
Nice ! Cant wait to see your design
Appreciate 0
      08-15-2014, 03:14 PM   #244
m6beast
Captain
Rep
Drives: stock m6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timberwolf View Post
George,
Can't wait to see those results! I know you've got your heart and soul into this! Good things to come!

G
Thanks man you know me well. I have to much pride and dint settle for less. Not only does it have to perform but it has to look just as good in fit and finish. If I didn't think it would be as good as it is I wouldn't have even brought it up that's for sure.
I've been working on the intake for quite some time and it has been hell with those MAFs are a pain in the ass. I was so used to getting codes in every design I was about to drop the whole thing. Then I finally told my fabricator throw all that .... Away and lets start over. This time I was even more anal than I have been and took control of the whole build and let him do his magic and here we are.
So once I have real data from my M5 I will post and hopefully everyone will be as excited as I am.
I guarantee who ever wants one will not be disappointed.
Ill keep you guys in the loop

By the way found the issue with the delay, the meth filter line was leaking I knew something wasn't right. Now to add some Teflon, reinstall and will have to redyno. I knew something wasn't right the way the car was acting on the Dyno and after purging the system.

Dyno session take 2, with intake of course

Last edited by m6beast; 08-16-2014 at 11:18 AM..
Appreciate 0