BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M5POST - BMW M5 Forum > M5 Classifieds > Members Classifieds

07-04-2015, 07:22 PM   #1
bradone1
BMW Extraordinaire
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 X7 M Sport, 2015 M4 Vert

Immaculate M5 For Sale, Individual Brilliant Metallic White (Pearl) LOTS of EXTRAS!!

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
on Ebay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/281741152039...CA:MOTORS:1123

You are looking at a LIKE NEW - VERY SPECIAL BMW F10 M5, 2013 TWIN TURBO over 560+ Horsepower. This car is an INDIVIDUAL SPECIAL ORDER where the Brilliant Metallic PEARL White paint was an additional $5000 on top of the price. This car's original sticker price was $114,500 - I do not want to sell this car but I have to because I am moving to Colorado, in the mountains and the snow and will need a 4x4. MY LOSS YOUR GAIN, I TOOK THE HIT ON ALL DEPRECIATION FOR YOU . BMW will not be making the M5 in Manual anymore after this F10 series so this car will be a collectors car for sure.

Not only has this car been meticulously cared for and detailed on a regular basis, I made it a point not to drive it any time I was to go to a location that was known for trouble, no parking garages, no grocery store trips, NO VALET EVER (including agreements and fights with the wife and friends over no valet

This car has 17,436 gently used miles but it is scary fast..... Because this car is manual transmission you can make this car do things that an automatic just can't do - you control all the power, not a computer doing it for you. It is extremely fun to drive, it turns on a dime and these these wheels are the exact same size as the factory and these are factory tires so this car rides the way it is as stock, there is not one difference in feel.

CASTROL EDGE ONLY OIL / DOUBLE OIL CHANGES - European Motor Oil with LL-01A Certification (significantly better than BMW oil) is only oil type ever used as of 1200 mile break in service and DOUBLE OIL CHANGES DONE EVERY 5K miles paid out of pocket at BMW dealer.

EISENNMAN SPORT EXHAUST - This car has Eisennman Sport Quad Exhaust (german top brand, seen on Porsche) that cost $8500 for both units not with installation costs and installed as slip on units and adds additional and noticeable horsepower to the car, was installed professionally by Active AutoWerke performance shop and can be easily uninstalled and brought back to factory, have spoken to BMW dealer and slip on exhaust reinstalled to stock is not considered modified or less valuable - willing to discuss this with dealer at any time with interested buyer.

BELTRONICS STiR+ RADAR - Professionally installed BEST BUILT IN RADAR DETECTOR ON THE MARKET, this radar is built into the car and is always active, its very non-obtrusive and has all latest updates to avoid false alarms. Easily updated with a simple USB cable, the entire communinty of Beltronics radar owners all work together to add false alerts and share the data nationwide. This automatically eliminates the need to train this system, is is extremely effective and has saved me a ton of money - I see the cops way before they see me

QUAD LASER INTERCEPTOR JAMMERS - installed on each corner (4) of this car, two in the rear and two in the front. These laser jammers are the best on the market definitely will jam a police laser speed gun, it has been tested by a 'friend' with access to a speed laser which look like binoculars looked through while pointed at the car, the laser speed gun flashed --- dashes when pointed at the front or rear of this car, tested / confirmed to jam.

SUNGUARD SELF HEALING PAINT COVER 70% OF CAR - This car has a plastic wrap on 70% of the car that protects it against any kinds of road debris, scratches or dings. The entire from clip is covered including the entire hood, front bumper, headlights, each front quarter panel right and left, both A frame arms up the windshield and about 1 foot of the roof from the windshield to the sunroof. The kick panels on both sides below the doors are also covered, the door cups where your hands go to open the doors are covered to avoid finger nail scratches over time, the entire bumper in the rear is covered as well. This SUNGUARD brand is top of the line, has a 5 year warranty for defectiveness or discoloration and they will replace if either happen. Was professionally installed at Auto SuperShield in Boca Raton and cost me over $3200. This film is clear and is self healing, you can take a wire brush to the hood and scratch hard in a circle, lift the brush and watch the plastic heal itself! No Joke!! This film can easily be removed and the original paint will not be discolored, recommended to leave the firm on for protection

VELGEN 20 INCH COLOR MATCHED CONCAVE WHEELS - The Wheels are 20 inch CONCAVE VELGEN Brand that are HUB CENTRIC (specifically made for this size wheel hub from factory) and powder coated and color matched to the interior leather, the wheels are the same size as factory stock wheels and the tires on these wheels are the same brand, size (exactly identical) to the stock tires - the tires are just about new. The wheels are as concave as much as possible and dependent on the size of the break calipers will allow them to be. The ride is no different than stock, no spacers, no wobbling, not one shudder or imbalance, these wheels slip right on to factory wheel hub and that is extremely important for a stock ride.

LOJACK - installed and active subscription, its very hidden in the car, no one ever find it, I will tell the buyer where it is after sale complete

FACTORY WHEELS - Factory 20 inch double spoke M5 Wheels in perfect condition & factory tires come with this sale, 8 wheels and 8 tires in total must go. Factory tires and 20inch factory wheels are perfectly clean and spotless and wrapped in plastic in my garage, tires are also new with perfect tread

FACTORY EXHAUST - Factory BMW M5 Exhaust in a box, wrapped up to save, slip on to reinstall, BMW dealer absolutely 100% confirmed no issue, same as stock if re-installed

BMW COMPETITION GLOSS BLACK TRIM - BMW Original Chrome grills and chrome accents were replaced with BMW Original equipment gloss black grills and gloss black m5 side panels for a more sporty look, these are the same part numbers that are installed on the competition package with gloss black accents. The BMW ///M colors on the front grill are decals that can easily be removed.

BMW Additional Packages include:

TWIN TURBO over 560+ Horsepower!!
Special Order Individual Brilliant Metallic Pearl White Paint (cost $5,000+)
Executive Package
Navigation
Heated Seats
M Sport Steering Wheel
M Sport Door Sills
Ventilated / Cooled Seating
20 way M Sport Seats
Shakir Extended Mario Leather
Extended Leather Dash Board
Extended Leather Window Sills
Privacy Shades in Rear
Rear Window Shade - Power with button press
Power Windows
Power Locks
Satellite Sirius / XM Radio
Anthracite Roof liner
Lojack Installed
Ceramic / 3M Tinted Windows

I will gladly remove wheels, radar / laser jammers and any additional non-stock items from this car to discount from price. I don't really have the time to sell so I want it to go as is but if I have to I will make more money on these pieces if sold separately. I have already ordered a new BMW X5 Diesel with X drive to replace this and I cannot afford both. This car turns a lot of heads, and is a very nice color, very metallic and very pearly in the sun. All of my friends and family are urging me to keep it but i just can't.

If any questions, please PM me, i am always available and I have no issues talking on a phone call about any details.

Brad
brad (at) bradsmail (dot) com

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      07-05-2015, 10:51 AM   #2
M5Beast_NYC
Major
Rep
Drives: 15 M5

are you the first owner of this car? How much would it be to remove the wheels and radar gadgets? Do you still have the 20" OEM 343M?
Appreciate 0
      07-05-2015, 11:25 AM   #3
bradone1
BMW Extraordinaire
United_States
Rep

Hi! Yes I am he first owner and thought I would keep for a long long time but have to sell unfortunately , cared for it as if it would last forever , hence double oil changes , special oil and plastic protective wrap

Yes!! I can take off wheels and radar, laser units, I would pay for

Do you want exhaust?

Let me know so I can tell you adjusted price, most likely via private message

Thank you
Appreciate 0
      07-05-2015, 12:55 PM   #4
bruza
Major
Rep
Drives: '21 M5 & '06 Volvo S60 R

Wow a very nice and cared for example. Best of luck with the sale. I'd hate to see that go

2021 M5 Competition Marina Bay Blue/ Individual Tartufo/ Individual Piano Black Trim. Took delivery 11/27/2020
2017 X5 ///M Silverstone/Mugello Red/ Carbon Fiber Trim Turned in 11/27/2020
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2015, 02:06 AM   #5
kuruca
Captain
Rep
Drives: 488 GTB, m4, Levante

price as stock?
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2015, 01:34 PM   #6
bradone1
BMW Extraordinaire
United_States
Rep

I would let it go for $70k without the wheels and radar/laserjammers with stock wheels and stock tires on.

There are items such as the sun guard plastic wrap that doesn't make sense to remove for the sale and would urge you to keep it because it really protects the car.

Let me know if interested, i am getting a lot of interest on eBay and a lot of emails and questions about it. So far 8 people on ebay are watching it and only listed for 2 days thus far
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2015, 09:54 PM   #7
kuruca
Captain
Rep
Drives: 488 GTB, m4, Levante

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradone1 View Post
I would let it go for $70k without the wheels and radar/laserjammers with stock wheels and stock tires on.

There are items such as the sun guard plastic wrap that doesn't make sense to remove for the sale and would urge you to keep it because it really protects the car.

Let me know if interested, i am getting a lot of interest on eBay and a lot of emails and questions about it. So far 8 people on ebay are watching it and only listed for 2 days thus far
it s little bit pricey for me.goodluck with the sale
Appreciate 0
      08-06-2015, 01:39 AM   #8
F90_INDIA
Private First Class
India
Rep
Drives: F90 M5, 488 GTB, 981 GT4, JLUR

Still up fro sale???? I AM VERY INTERESTED
Appreciate 0
      08-06-2015, 10:47 AM   #9
lsturbointeg