M5POST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M5POST - BMW M5 Forum > M5 Classifieds > Members Classifieds

07-15-2016, 02:24 AM   #1
dblock2151
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '11 550i Msport DG

Custom Radar Detector and Laser Jammer. Beltronics STI-R+ and Laser Interceptor Quad.

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 2,200.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Radar Detector: Beltronics STI-R+
https://www.beltronics.com/store/stir-plus.html

This is a hardwired radar unit (compared to a windshield mount), one of the best on the market. Great range and a bunch of other features listed in the link above.
My favorite thing about this unit (coming from a Valentine One) No False Alerts! Has GPS, so you can tune out speed signs and other issues and the unit will remember it. Also they have a database of speed cameras letting you know when obstacles are ahead and how far away in feet. When you do get tagged it displays the speed on the unit.

Laser Jammers: Laser Interceptor Quad BMW Edition.
https://www.laser-interceptorusa.com...eptor-bmw-quad

I live in a state where we have an unusually high amount of Laser Guns with our State Troopers. The laser jammers have saved me 20x in the last two years and can't believe how great they function.

These teamed up with the Beltronics STI-R, you have a solid defense system from tickets, insurance hikes, jail time, etc.

Custom touches included:
OEM LCI M5 Double-Slat Grills
-Infrared transmitting plastic covers for the jammers. Almost look like the car has the night vision option. The plastic is glossy black so it doesn't look out of place. As you can see from the picture above these jammers aren't the prettiest thing to put on your car, these solve that issue and also help conceal them in case a cop is knowledgeable on the subject.

-Rear Trunk Covers/Pods
Same plastic used above to clean up the rear jammers. They look awesome and look OEM. They mount right on the upper lid of the rear license plate area. For those that I point it out to, are usually blown away that it didn't come that way from the factory.

The plastic does not diminish the power of the laser jammers as we did not see any decrease in performance testing it out with a laser gun at the shop I use. We also called laser interceptor and they agreed the plastic would not effect performance, quoted saying less than 1%.

Any questions please post below or message me directly.

Attached Images

Last edited by dblock2151; 07-15-2016 at 04:29 AM..
Appreciate 0
      07-24-2016, 02:59 PM   #2
dblock2151
Lieutenant
Rep

Bump, price is negotiable, any questions please post below or message me directly!
Appreciate 0
      10-18-2016, 07:52 AM   #3
dblock2151
Lieutenant
Rep

Some pictures with everything off. This is what is included with the laser jammer portion. If anyone wants just the laser jammer portion with the grilles and rear covers I will sell them for $1000 total.

The jammers go for $1100
The LCI M5 grilled go for $425
The rear covers cost me $400

Everything is already leveled and mounted perfectly. All you would have to do is to install the wiring and the hard part is already done for you!
Attached Images

Appreciate 0