05-26-2016, 09:27 PM   #29
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmerbro1011 View Post
please PM me if your serious about buying my parts. I still have all of them available
serious buyer on the skirts but took you too long to respond...sorry! spent the money else where
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 0
      05-28-2016, 06:21 AM   #30
PREDATOR 007
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2016 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsturbointeg View Post
serious buyer on the skirts but took you too long to respond...sorry! spent the money else where
Hi neighbor, I'm in Vandalia...
Appreciate 0
      05-29-2016, 06:54 PM   #31
brettyboy56
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 13' 328i M-Sport

Looking to buy the LCI grills. I PM'd you but no response?
Appreciate 0
      06-10-2016, 12:35 AM   #32
smoorebmw
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: F10 M5 - F80 M3 (GF's)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmerbro1011 View Post
Side markers are still for sale:
matte black 80
chrome 70

side - markers still avail? Please PM me.

Grave Yard - 2014 BMW 640i - 2007 BMW 335i - 2006 BMW M5 - 2003 Infinti G35 - 2002 BMW 740i - 2002 CBR 954r - 2000 BMW 540i - 2000 BMW 328i
Appreciate 0
      06-20-2016, 04:13 PM   #33
mstmng
Lieutenant Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M5 F10

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCarsFan View Post
PM me interested in reflector covers, CF mirror caps, side skirts.
Lucky you did not buy from him!
Appreciate 0
      06-20-2016, 06:04 PM   #34
MpowerMike
Major
Rep
Drives: 2012 IB BMW M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mstmng View Post
Lucky you did not buy from him!
Why?
Appreciate 0
      06-20-2016, 06:56 PM   #35
mstmng
Lieutenant Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M5 F10

Quote:
Originally Posted by MpowerMike View Post
Why?
he was advertising
oem m performance cf bootlid spoiler for 350$
oem m perfoemance cf mirror caps for 350$

once we started to discuss price/shipping/etc all of a he said its too much work involved for him to ship it to UK so he will pass on it

I called my friend in SF and asked him if he minds to get items delivered to him and then ship them to me so I can proceed with a purchase. Obviously my friend had no problem to do that.

So I contact seller again, bare in mind seller is slow with e-mails and sometimes does not reply for a day, sometimes 2 days, then all of a sudden he replies straight away and says too many people want his parts so he will do spoiler for 400$, mirrors for 350$ plus shipping 50$ TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT kinda thing, when spoiler is still being advertised for 350$ here on forum. I thought ok, good deal in any case and I have confirmed with him that both parts are OEM and non-damaged! he replied "yes sir".

Ok I made payment, goods shipped to my friend, he did not open the box, shipped it straight to me soon as he could. Today i opened the box, spoiler has a stone chip/crack damage and mirror caps are not OEM M performance, they are replicas, which i was ready to turn blind eye on, but every single clip is broken and they are impossible to fit.

Seller is very strange, one e-mail he says he will refund if I send back, I ask him if he will cover shipping, he tells me its my problem, dont contact me again. Then he says they are OEM, then he says I bought them used and expect them to be brand new, I am ripping him off and he bought them from "IND.COM" (Indianapolis international airport) not "ind-distribution.com". I am also dishonest person, unrealistic and parts are not damaged!

Anyways, I have opened a case through paypal, where luckily I have noted that I am paying for both OEM M Performance undamaged parts.

Lets see what is going to happen. He told me his account is in negative, so i can kinda "**** off".
Appreciate 0
      06-20-2016, 11:37 PM   #36
MpowerMike
Major
Rep
Drives: 2012 IB BMW M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mstmng View Post
he was advertising

once we started to discuss price/shipping/etc all of a he said its too much work involved for him to ship it to UK so he will pass on it

I called my friend in SF and asked him if he minds to get items delivered to him and then ship them to me so I can proceed with a purchase. Obviously my friend had no problem to do that.

So I contact seller again, bare in mind seller is slow with e-mails and sometimes does not reply for a day, sometimes 2 days, then all of a sudden he replies straight away and says too many people want his parts so he will do spoiler for 400$, mirrors for 350$ plus shipping 50$ TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT kinda thing, when spoiler is still being advertised for 350$ here on forum. I thought ok, good deal in any case and I have confirmed with him that both parts are OEM and non-damaged! he replied "yes sir".

Ok I made payment, goods shipped to my friend, he did not open the box, shipped it straight to me soon as he could. Today i opened the box, spoiler has a stone chip/crack damage and mirror caps are not OEM M performance, they are replicas, which i was ready to turn blind eye on, but every single clip is broken and they are impossible to fit.

Seller is very strange, one e-mail he says he will refund if I send back, I ask him if he will cover shipping, he tells me its my problem, dont contact me again. Then he says they are OEM, then he says I bought them used and expect them to be brand new, I am ripping him off and he bought them from "IND.COM" (Indianapolis international airport) not "ind-distribution.com". I am also dishonest person, unrealistic and parts are not damaged!

Anyways, I have opened a case through paypal, where luckily I have noted that I am paying for both OEM M Performance undamaged parts.

Lets see what is going to happen. He told me his account is in negative, so i can kinda "**** off".
Wow good thing I didn't buy from this guy. I agree He was slow with his emails.
Appreciate 0
      06-22-2016, 10:43 PM   #37
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Wow sorry for what you had to go through! Good thing I didn't get those skirt extensions! Hate shady people!
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2016, 07:07 PM   #38
Redrckt135
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 16 M5 & 17 X5M

Quote:
Originally Posted by mstmng
Quote:
Originally Posted by MpowerMike View Post
Why?
he was advertising

What a dirtbag. 1 reputation point should have been your sign not to deal with them. Good luck with your PayPal case.
Appreciate 0