M5POST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M5POST - BMW M5 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

02-01-2011, 03:07 PM   #45
Wakka
but no flokka
United_States
Rep
Drives: M2C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comet View Post
all hail Mandalore

nostalgia i must play that game again right now
Appreciate 0
      02-01-2011, 03:46 PM   #46
TK-421
Registered Sex Offender
United_States
Rep
Drives: E46 M3 | 1JZ S13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakka View Post
nostalgia i must play that game again right now
that post made me go to gamestop and buy the first and second. currently on KOTOR 1, fighting kath hounds on dantooine
Appreciate 0
      02-01-2011, 03:51 PM   #47
Wakka
but no flokka
United_States
Rep

i never sold them. Some of the greatest games of all times IMO. in KOTOR 1 memorized everything.

KOTOR 2 i felt the gameplay was better but the story wasnt as good as 1's. not saying it was bad, it was excellent but it wasnt as good as the first.

what classes did you go with?
Appreciate 0
      02-01-2011, 03:55 PM   #48
Kroy
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by TK-421 View Post
that post made me go to gamestop and buy the first and second. currently on KOTOR 1, fighting kath hounds on dantooine
i just bought kotor1 from steam. i've been meaning to play that game for... i don't even know how many years. i couldn't get out of the first city my first time playing. i remember going to some underground thing to fight some gang or something. so i take it this game is worth my time?
Appreciate 0
      02-01-2011, 04:01 PM   #49
Wakka
but no flokka
United_States
Rep

best game ever.
Appreciate 0
      02-01-2011, 07:34 PM   #50
sole cal
Black Mamba
Rep
Drives: E90 335i

she has a pig nose
Appreciate 0
      02-01-2011, 08:32 PM   #51
TK-421
Registered Sex Offender
United_States
Rep

Quote:
i never sold them. Some of the greatest games of all times IMO. in KOTOR 1 memorized everything.

KOTOR 2 i felt the gameplay was better but the story wasnt as good as 1's. not saying it was bad, it was excellent but it wasnt as good as the first.

what classes did you go with?
I feel like we're the same person lol i never sold mine either - the first one became unplayable after taking it to and from people's houses and letting them borrow it and the second was taken to college by my friend -___-

And even to this day, I still know the exact order and result of the trial you have to go through in Dantooine with the 2 people who killed that dude. The story in Kotor 1 was the best I have ever played through - period. The second one had better gameplay because it was basically exactly the same as the first but with more of everything (holy double bladed silver lightsaber batman). The second one was definitely a lot darker too which wad pretty cool.

Almost every time I played as a jedi guardian on the light side and was the more physical type character (whatever that's called). Oh my god I can't wait to get home and play some more
Appreciate 0
      02-01-2011, 08:40 PM   #52
ooowowizstev
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: '08 E92 M3

Garage List
2008 BMW E92 M3  [10.00]
Not bad, as long as you like it. I'm looking to get a half sleeve soon.
      02-01-2011, 09:09 PM   #53
Wakka
but no flokka
United_States
Rep

Quote:
I feel like we're the same person lol i never sold mine either - the first one became unplayable after taking it to and from people's houses and letting them borrow it and the second was taken to college by my friend -___-

And even to this day, I still know the exact order and result of the trial you have to go through in Dantooine with the 2 people who killed that dude. The story in Kotor 1 was the best I have ever played through - period. The second one had better gameplay because it was basically exactly the same as the first but with more of everything (holy double bladed silver lightsaber batman). The second one was definitely a lot darker too which wad pretty cool.

Almost every time I played as a jedi guardian on the light side and was the more physical type character (whatever that's called). Oh my god I can't wait to get home and play some more
Shit dude, i've memorized every single scene in kotor 1. Seriously, i know the outcome of every choice, in every conversation. i think light side is lame as shit so i usually do dark side (its so much more fun honestly...) and pro-tip: go scoundrel then jedi guardian. if you hit someone from behind as a scoundrel you get a huge + bonus to dmg, and guardians have that leap shit. oh man you can jump across a room and just murder someone instantly if they have their back to you. its an awesome combination

also have you ever played mass effect? Its by bioware also, i've been replaying mass effect 2 lately and that game is just as awesome as kotor, plus its got updated graphics. Its pretty much the exact same kinda game.
Appreciate 0
      02-01-2011, 10:35 PM   #54
Comet
Troll Harder
Lebanon
Rep
Drives: 997 GT3, 997 4 GTS, X6M

Garage List
Quote:
hehe, I lost my CDs for KOTOR1, I move the folder from PC to PC now..

Quote:
And even to this day, I still know the exact order and result of the trial you have to go through in Dantooine with the 2 people who killed that dude.
so tedious!! but it was a fun quest
the worst are the pillars with the rings :@

Quote:
The story in Kotor 1 was the best I have ever played through - period. The second one had better gameplay because it was basically exactly the same as the first but with more of everything (holy double bladed silver lightsaber batman). The second one was definitely a lot darker too which wad pretty cool.
100% my feelings

Quote:
Shit dude, i've memorized every single scene in kotor 1. Seriously, i know the outcome of every choice, in every conversation. i think light side is lame as shit so i usually do dark side (its so much more fun honestly...) and pro-tip: go scoundrel then jedi guardian. if you hit someone from behind as a scoundrel you get a huge + bonus to dmg, and guardians have that leap shit. oh man you can jump across a room and just murder someone instantly if they have their back to you. its an awesome combination
Force Lighting Lvl 3 > all

Quote:
also have you ever played mass effect? Its by bioware also, i've been replaying mass effect 2 lately and that game is just as awesome as kotor, plus its got updated graphics. Its pretty much the exact same kinda game.
love Mass Effect...
I have a few friends at EA.. I've been to their offices (and BioWare's) got to see ME3 in dev
it will shit all over the other ones..

I can't wait for SWTOR
I want to get into the BETA so bad!!!
      02-01-2011, 10:45 PM   #55
Wakka
but no flokka
United_States
Rep

holy fuck i saw the trailer for ME3 it looks EPIC that game is going to destroy my social life 100% i already know it.

and force storm is the most fun i've had in a video game ever.
Appreciate 0
      02-01-2011, 11:56 PM   #56
TK-421
Registered Sex Offender
United_States
Rep

Quote:

yep, scoundrel was the word i was looking for. we had the same classes too lol. and no, i haven't been able to have a go at ME/ME2. i heard there's a chick in ME2 that's fine as hell, though

Quote:
so tedious!! but it was a fun quest
the worst are the pillars with the rings :@
on korriban, right? FUCK THAT SHIT. took me forever

Quote:
Force Lighting Lvl 3 > all
LOL +1

Quote:
I can't wait for SWTOR
I want to get into the BETA so bad!!!
The two epic trailers were enough to get me hooked and I haven't even played a PC game since C&C Tiberian Sun (which I did strictly single player).
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2011, 12:59 PM   #57
LI E90
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E90

where did you get the ink done?
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2011, 01:20 PM   #58
Cookiemonster
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2010 335XI e92

If you get a Tattoo of a girl you have to jerk off to it at least once....unless its your Mother or Daughter....If its your Sister than you probably smashed her already!