BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M5POST - BMW M5 Forum > F10 M5 Forum > BMW M5 (F10) General Forum

01-18-2018, 08:23 AM   #1
SapphireM5
Major
Rep
Drives: 2013 M5 Sapphire Black

Umnitza Headlights- Purchasing

Hey guys, I have a few mods planned for the off season right now. I'm thinking my next mod is going to be the umnitza headlights. I sent w@lterwhite a PM a few days ago, no reply yet. Can anyone recommend who or where to purchase from, or is everyone just going through their site. Thanks in advance!
'13 Black Sapphire Metallic - BPM Stage 1 Tune - RPI Exhaust - KW HAS Kit - 12mm spacers all around- Carbon Fiber front lip - High Kick Trunk Spoiler - Rear Roof Spoiler - IND Kidney and Fender Grills - 20% Tint all around 50% Front Windshield - PPF
Appreciate 0
      01-18-2018, 08:56 AM   #2
Frenchies_M5
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW M5 F10

I ordered directly through website. Call their number if you have any questions
      01-18-2018, 10:42 AM   #3
SapphireM5
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWfan95 View Post
I ordered directly through website. Call their number if you have any questions
Thanks bud, called and spoke to Matt. Great guys, they had a set in stock so I couldn't pass it up, I placed the order!!!! So pumped!!!!
'13 Black Sapphire Metallic - BPM Stage 1 Tune - RPI Exhaust - KW HAS Kit - 12mm spacers all around- Carbon Fiber front lip - High Kick Trunk Spoiler - Rear Roof Spoiler - IND Kidney and Fender Grills - 20% Tint all around 50% Front Windshield - PPF
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2018, 11:19 AM   #4
epiphanyray
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2003 E39 M5 + 2013 F10 M5

I am going on 10 months with Umnitza lights. No problems yet.
Appreciate 2
A.dot236.00
      01-19-2018, 11:35 AM   #5
RPiM5
Major General
Rep
Drives: Black M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by epiphanyray View Post
That's fantastic to hear. Thanks for sharing!

Appreciate 0
      01-19-2018, 11:54 AM   #6
SapphireM5
Major
Rep

Quote:
Thanks bud! It was your review and pics of your car which pushed me lol. I have wanted them for awhile but finally pulled the trigger. I can't wait to install them. Then I have to reach out to Adrian for coding. Thanks again!!
Appreciate 0
      01-22-2018, 02:07 PM   #7
A.dot
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: '21 M5C; '21 X7M50i

Had my set installed over the summer and zero issues. Luckily for me I live close and was able to have them do the install. Always amazing work....

'17 F85 X5M | AW | IMOLA | EISENMANN | IND | OEM M-PERFORMANCE -- (SOLD)
'13 F10 M5 | SG | SAKHIR | AKRA | HRE | IND | RKP | OEM M-PERFORMANCE -- (SOLD)
'05 E46 M3 | CB | CINNAMON | EISENMANN | IND | OEM CSL GOODIES -- (SOLD)
Appreciate 0
      01-22-2018, 03:06 PM   #8
SapphireM5
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJayM5 View Post
Had my set installed over the summer and zero issues. Luckily for me I live close and was able to have them do the install. Always amazing work....
Nice! Wish I was local to them, cant wait to install them.
Appreciate 0
      01-22-2018, 08:27 PM   #9
epiphanyray
First Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by SapphireM5 View Post
Thanks bud! It was your review and pics of your car which pushed me lol. I have wanted them for awhile but finally pulled the trigger. I can't wait to install them. Then I have to reach out to Adrian for coding. Thanks again!!
Umnitza should hook me up with a CREDIT!!! I just took a shot of the car this weekend.
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
A.dot236.00
      01-22-2018, 08:31 PM   #10
SapphireM5
Major
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Umnitza should hook me up with a CREDIT!!! I just took a shot of the car this weekend.
They look so good! I offered to do a write up for install etc so they can post it on their site for a small discount, Matt said he would love too but he can't keep up with the demand as it it. He only had three left, I think he sold the remaining two, hours after I bought my set. I can't wait to get these on, should be getting them on Wednesday. I'll try to install by this weekend hopefully. Then coding when roads and weather clear up. Can't wait to get all my mods installed..... I'll post a thread when All done lol can't wait
Appreciate 0
      01-22-2018, 08:32 PM   #11
epiphanyray
First Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
They look so good! I offered to do a write up for install etc so they can post it on their site for a small discount, Matt said he would love too but he can't keep up with the demand as is it. He only had three left, I think he sold the remaining two hours after I bought a set. I can't wait to get these on, should be getting them on Wednesday. I'll try to install by this weekend hopefully. Then coding when roads and weather clear up.
Amazing... I look forward to seeing the end result! Remember to NOT turn on lights or car until BOTH are installed. You will be tempted to fire it up with only one headlight installed. At least leave the old headlight and new headlight when trying it out.
Appreciate 0
      01-22-2018, 08:33 PM   #12
SapphireM5
Major
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
They look so good! I offered to do a write up for install etc so they can post it on their site for a small discount, Matt said he would love too but he can't keep up with the demand as is it. He only had three left, I think he sold the remaining two hours after I bought a set. I can't wait to get these on, should be getting them on Wednesday. I'll try to install by this weekend hopefully. Then coding when roads and weather clear up.
Amazing... I look forward to seeing the end result! Remember to NOT turn on lights or car until BOTH are installed. You will be tempted to fire it up with only one headlight installed. At least leave the old headlight and new headlight when trying it out.
That's right! Thanks for the reminder!
Appreciate 0