M5POST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M5POST - BMW M5 Forum > F10 M5 Forum > F10 M5 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking, and European Delivery

View Poll Results: taking delivery 9/1 or 9/3
9/1 21 72.41%
9/3 8 27.59%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      06-08-2012, 02:06 PM   #67
stealth.pilot
Knight Commander ///
stealth.pilot's Avatar
United Kingdom
73
Rep
4,867
Posts

 
Drives: 2014 M5 Individual
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Buckhead

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by puffysheep View Post
Just heard from BMW NA about the ED.
I will be picking up my M5 on September 1st at 2:10PM check in time.
(Monte Carlo/Full Silver Stone II/Aluminum Trim/Executive Package/B & O/20" Wheels)
That makes 19 of us!
__________________
2014 BMW ///M5 Individual Frozen Grey, Silverstone Full Merino, Piano Black, Exec Pkg, Drivers assistance plus, LED Pkg, Bang and Olufsen, 20" 343M Forged Alloy Wheels
Countermeasures: Bel StiR+, Laser Interceptor Quad HP, Zaon MRX
Upgrades: Eisenmann Sport with M Performance Carbon tips, Dinan anti-roll bars

2015 Jaguar F-Type R Coupe
Appreciate 0
      06-08-2012, 02:27 PM   #68
AGS
Captain
AGS's Avatar
10
Rep
709
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 F10 M5
Join Date: May 2012
Location: NJ

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by puffysheep View Post
Just heard from BMW NA about the ED.
I will be picking up my M5 on September 1st at 2:10PM check in time.
(Monte Carlo/Full Silver Stone II/Aluminum Trim/Executive Package/B & O/20" Wheels)
That's too funny!!

My check in time: September 1st at 2:10 (for 3:40 delivery)

My car: Monte Carlo Blue / Silverstone Interior / Aluminum Trim

My options: Executive Package / B&O Sound / 20" Wheels

Please be sure not to drive off in my car accidentally!!
Appreciate 0
      06-08-2012, 03:54 PM   #69
cmhsam
Major
24
Rep
1,276
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 F10 M5
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGS
Quote:
Originally Posted by puffysheep View Post
Just heard from BMW NA about the ED.
I will be picking up my M5 on September 1st at 2:10PM check in time.
(Monte Carlo/Full Silver Stone II/Aluminum Trim/Executive Package/B & O/20" Wheels)
That's too funny!!

My check in time: September 1st at 2:10 (for 3:40 delivery)

My car: Monte Carlo Blue / Silverstone Interior / Aluminum Trim

My options: Executive Package / B&O Sound / 20" Wheels

Please be sure not to drive off in my car accidentally!!
Check in time 1250pm on 9/1
Appreciate 0
      06-09-2012, 02:54 AM   #70
FASTM
Registered
0
Rep
3
Posts

 
Drives: 2010 M5
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: FT.LAUDERDALE

iTrader: (0)

Just got my confirmation letter from ED!

Check in time is September 1st at 2:20pm.

(Alpine White/Sahkir/Aluminun/20" Wheels)

Can't Wait!!
Appreciate 0
      06-09-2012, 07:06 AM   #71
cmhsam
Major
24
Rep
1,276
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 F10 M5
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Anothe buddy of mine is getting his on 9/1 as well. So that should make it a total of 20.
Appreciate 0
      06-09-2012, 09:58 AM   #72
chudak18
Captain
chudak18's Avatar
United_States
16
Rep
995
Posts

 
Drives: E92 335, W463 G55
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Vineland, NJ

iTrader: (3)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmhsam View Post
Anothe buddy of mine is getting his on 9/1 as well. So that should make it a total of 20.
I guess we can just list his first name and car... if he's not a member
__________________
Appreciate 0
      06-09-2012, 11:32 AM   #73
cmhsam
Major
24
Rep
1,276
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 F10 M5
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chudak18
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmhsam View Post
Anothe buddy of mine is getting his on 9/1 as well. So that should make it a total of 20.
I guess we can just list his first name and car... if he's not a member
His name is Adam. Alpine White with Sakhir Red
Appreciate 0
      06-09-2012, 11:54 AM   #74
cmhsam
Major
24
Rep
1,276
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 F10 M5
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Do we want to plan a route after the pickup on 9/1 and 9/3? Also anyone know how long the delivery experience will take and whats involved?
Appreciate 0
      06-09-2012, 01:50 PM   #75
pebblebeachguy
New Member
United_States
0
Rep
27
Posts

 
Drives: 1M and '13 M5
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Austin

iTrader: (0)

On 9/3 I am looking forward to picking up a stablemate for my 1M

MCB over SS
Appreciate 0
      06-09-2012, 02:46 PM   #76
AGS
Captain
AGS's Avatar
10
Rep
709
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 F10 M5
Join Date: May 2012
Location: NJ

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pebblebeachguy View Post
On 9/3 I am looking forward to picking up a stablemate for my 1M

MCB over SS
Nice choice. I'm going with MCB and SS also.

See you're from Austin. I'll be down in your neck of the woods for the F1 race in November. Just purchased the tickets yesterday.
Appreciate 0
      06-09-2012, 04:50 PM   #77
chudak18
Captain
chudak18's Avatar
United_States
16
Rep
995
Posts

 
Drives: E92 335, W463 G55
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Vineland, NJ

iTrader: (3)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmhsam View Post
Do we want to plan a route after the pickup on 9/1 and 9/3? Also anyone know how long the delivery experience will take and whats involved?
There were a few suggestions. I found a place about 1.5 hours away, Hitler had his vacation home there. must be good if good ol' boy spent time there. Plus the drive isn't too bad for a first day kind of thing. Here's the link;

http://f10.m5post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=702300
__________________
Appreciate 0
      06-09-2012, 05:46 PM   #78
nybimmerfan
Lieutenant
nybimmerfan's Avatar
United_States
8
Rep
430
Posts

 
Drives: 6-Spd Manual MCB M5
Join Date: May 2012
Location: NY

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chudak18 View Post
There were a few suggestions. I found a place about 1.5 hours away, Hitler had his vacation home there. must be good if good ol' boy spent time there. Plus the drive isn't too bad for a first day kind of thing. Here's the link;

http://f10.m5post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=702300
Berchtesgaden close to the German/Austrian border is one of the most picturesque village in Bavaria. We are stopping there for lunch on the way to Salzburg which is about 15 miles away.
Appreciate 0
      06-09-2012, 06:41 PM   #79
chudak18
Captain
chudak18's Avatar
United_States
16
Rep
995
Posts

 
Drives: E92 335, W463 G55
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Vineland, NJ

iTrader: (3)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by nybimmerfan View Post
Berchtesgaden close to the German/Austrian border is one of the most picturesque village in Bavaria. We are stopping there for lunch on the way to Salzburg which is about 15 miles away.
We......? Care to share your itinerary once again lol.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      06-10-2012, 08:52 AM   #80
nybimmerfan
Lieutenant
nybimmerfan's Avatar
United_States
8
Rep
430
Posts

 
Drives: 6-Spd Manual MCB M5
Join Date: May 2012
Location: NY

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chudak18 View Post
We......? Care to share your itinerary once again lol.
Two of my friends are coming with me -- one to be an alternate driver in case I get too tired driving (unlikely). Basically our route is heading southwest then eastward towards Southern France taking in the major passes.
Appreciate 0
      06-10-2012, 10:10 PM   #81
chudak18
Captain
chudak18's Avatar
United_States
16
Rep
995
Posts

 
Drives: E92 335, W463 G55
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Vineland, NJ

iTrader: (3)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by nybimmerfan View Post
Two of my friends are coming with me -- one to be an alternate driver in case I get too tired driving (unlikely). Basically our route is heading southwest then eastward towards Southern France taking in the major passes.
What is your plan for hotels?
__________________
Appreciate 0
      06-14-2012, 08:04 AM   #82
pebblebeachguy
New Member
United_States
0
Rep
27
Posts

 
Drives: 1M and '13 M5
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Austin

iTrader: (0)

Looks like work demands will postpone my originally planned 9/3 delivery until a week later on 9/10

Guess I'll just have to take a few extra days than originally planned and have more fun to make up or it!
Appreciate 0
      06-14-2012, 11:36 PM   #83
chudak18
Captain
chudak18's Avatar
United_States
16
Rep
995
Posts

 
Drives: E92 335, W463 G55
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Vineland, NJ

iTrader: (3)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by pebblebeachguy View Post
Looks like work demands will postpone my originally planned 9/3 delivery until a week later on 9/10

Guess I'll just have to take a few extra days than originally planned and have more fun to make up or it!
Sorry to hear, I'll make the adjust.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      06-15-2012, 08:05 AM   #84
cmhsam
Major
24
Rep
1,276
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 F10 M5
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

For all the deliveries 9/1 and 9/3 i think it would be great to capture this monumental weekend and get a group picture of all the m5's with their owners on d-day in front of the welt.
Appreciate 0
      06-15-2012, 11:29 AM   #85
jgarvish
Enlisted Member
0
Rep
39
Posts

 
Drives: '08 Cayman S & '13 BMW M5
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: AUstin Texas

iTrader: (0)

Just got my Euro Delivery Confirmation.

Septemner 1 check in at 8 am and car delivery at 9:20 am. Here are the specs of my car:

2013 BMW M5
Black Sapphire Metallic/Black Leather Interior

Euro Delivery
Executive Pkg
Driver Asst Pkg
Full Merino Leather
20 in. Wheels
B&O Stereo
Rear Seat Entertainment
Piano Finish Black Trim
Appreciate 0
      06-15-2012, 11:58 PM   #86
chudak18
Captain
chudak18's Avatar
United_States
16
Rep
995
Posts

 
Drives: E92 335, W463 G55
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Vineland, NJ

iTrader: (3)

Garage List
You think they'll let us set up a grill in front of the welt? Might as well do something while waiting for everyone's ride. Lol.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      06-16-2012, 07:28 AM   #87
cmhsam
Major
24
Rep
1,276
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 F10 M5
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chudak18 View Post
You think they'll let us set up a grill in front of the welt? Might as well do something while waiting for everyone's ride. Lol.
We can run and pick one up while we are there on Friday ...
Appreciate 0
      06-16-2012, 10:39 PM   #88
cnicholson
Private First Class
2
Rep
151
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 F10 M5
Join Date: May 2012
Location: SF Bay Area

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmhsam View Post
For all the deliveries 9/1 and 9/3 i think it would be great to capture this monumental weekend and get a group picture of all the m5's with their owners on d-day in front of the welt.
If we do a drive, I can document it in stunning 1080P with this set-up I just bought:

Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
2012 bmw m5, 2012 m5 forum, 2013 bmw m5, 2013 m5, 2013 m5 forum, bmw euro delivery, bmw european delivery, bmw f10 m5, bmw m forum, bmw m forums, bmw m5 european delivery, bmw m5 f10, bmw m5 forum, bmw m5 forums, european delivery bmw m5, european delivery f10 m5, european delivery m5, f10 m5, f10 m5 euro delivery, f10 m5 european delivery, f10 m5 forum, f10 m5 specs, m forum, m forums, m5 european delivery, m5 f10, m5 f10 forum, m5 f10 forums, m5 forum, m5 forums

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:01 PM.




m5post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST