M5POST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M5POST - BMW M5 Forum > F10 M5 Forum > F10 M5 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking, and European Delivery

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      06-20-2012, 07:48 PM   #23
BarryB
Captain
United_States
11
Rep
767
Posts

 
Drives: 30Jahre M5 plus a few more M's
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Palo Alto CA

iTrader: (0)

Maybe it's the check in date, as you said before?
Appreciate 0
      06-20-2012, 07:57 PM   #24
cmhsam
Major
24
Rep
1,276
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 F10 M5
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryB View Post
Maybe it's the check in date, as you said before?
I thought it could be but attached screen shot shows I changed date to 8/31 from 8/30. I still see the same rate...weird!
Attached Images
 
Appreciate 0
      06-20-2012, 08:37 PM   #25
RPiM5
Brigadier General
RPiM5's Avatar
95
Rep
4,877
Posts

 
Drives: Riviera Blue F10 M5(Mika)
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Washington, D.C.

iTrader: (0)

Hey everybody good news. I just called the Marriott USA toll free number and booked my room at 95 Euros per night! Number is below:

1-888-236-2427

I told him that I was flying in to pick up my BMW and that a lot of my friends were staying at the Marriott to do the same and he confirmed that there is a special BMW rate at 95 Euros.

I would suggest you call the number to book your room ASAP. I didn't ask about availability, but I doubt they'll be selling too many rooms at that rate!

Appreciate 0
      06-20-2012, 08:39 PM   #26
cmhsam
Major
24
Rep
1,276
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 F10 M5
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPiM5
Hey everybody good news. I just called the Marriott USA toll free number and booked my room at 95 Euros per night! Number is below:

1-888-236-2427

I told him that I was flying in to pick up my BMW and that a lot of my friends were staying at the Marriott to do the same and he confirmed that there is a special BMW rate at 95 Euros.

I would suggest you call the number to book your room ASAP. I didn't ask about availability, but I doubt they'll be selling too many rooms at that rate!

Oh so now we are friends huh.... Just kidding with you. Thanks for this info. Looking fw to meeting everyone
Appreciate 0
      06-20-2012, 10:27 PM   #27
chudak18
Captain
chudak18's Avatar
United_States
16
Rep
995
Posts

 
Drives: E92 335, W463 G55
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Vineland, NJ

iTrader: (3)

Garage List
Cmhsam FTMFW! Just saved me $150. Made the call and dropped the promo code and they applied the discount. Awesome!
__________________
Appreciate 0
      06-20-2012, 10:46 PM   #28
cmhsam
Major
24
Rep
1,276
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 F10 M5
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chudak18
Cmhsam FTMFW! Just saved me $150. Made the call and dropped the promo code and they applied the discount. Awesome!
Glad we could all help. Don't forget Rpmi5 as well! He helped out
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2012, 12:34 AM   #29
chudak18
Captain
chudak18's Avatar
United_States
16
Rep
995
Posts

 
Drives: E92 335, W463 G55
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Vineland, NJ

iTrader: (3)

Garage List
I called that 888 number posted by rpi and the lady told me to check back frequently. If they don't get the traffic they anticipate they'll drop prices even further.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2012, 05:47 AM   #30
cmhsam
Major
24
Rep
1,276
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 F10 M5
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chudak18
I called that 888 number posted by rpi and the lady told me to check back frequently. If they don't get the traffic they anticipate they'll drop prices even further.
Nice! More money i save the more toys for the M5 I can buy
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2012, 11:17 AM   #31
RPiM5
Brigadier General
RPiM5's Avatar
95
Rep
4,877
Posts

 
Drives: Riviera Blue F10 M5(Mika)
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Washington, D.C.

iTrader: (0)

Since this thread is in the business of helping people I just wanted to let everyone know that after I booked my 2 nights at the Marriott in Munich last night, I went ahead and booked the rest of my hotels for the rest of my trip.

I'll be staying at these places:

-August 31st - Sept 2nd: Munich, Marriott @ Berliner Strasse: $95 EUR / $118 USD per night.
-Sept 2nd - Sept 3rd: Portofino, Italy:Lido Palace Hotel: $228 USD per night.
-Sept 3rd - Sept 4th: Monaco: Hotel Port Palace - Monte Carlo: $367 USD per night.
-Sept 4th - Sept 5th: Luxembourg City:DoubleTree Hilton: $88 USD per night.
-Sept 5th - Sept 6th: Nurburging: Lindner Ferienpark Nurburgring: $120 USD per night.
-Sept 6th - Sept 7th: Munich: Kempinski Hotel at the Airport: $220 per night.

Anyways my plan is so that by the time I leave the Hilton Hotel in Luxembourg on the 5th of Sept, I will have just over 1,300 miles on the M5. I am then heading from Luxembourg to Trier Germany to go to the dealership there to get the break in service completed. Once completed I will then be heading to the Nurburgring. Don't know if I'll track the M5 yet, or if I'll just ride the new F10 M5 Ringtaxi but I'm thinking either way I'll get to go on the Ring in an M5. Also hoping to find Sabine Schmitz and get her to autograph my M5! Woohoo! Does anybody know if she'll be in Nurburg in early September?! Haha! And then the epic drive back to Munich on the Autobahn with a fully broken in M5.

Maybe I should start another thread of just hotels that people might want to stay at during their Euro Delivery for their F10 M5's. There should be a lot of useful hotel info for those doing ED this September I think.
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2012, 11:54 AM   #32
cmhsam
Major
24
Rep
1,276
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 F10 M5
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPiM5 View Post
Since this thread is in the business of helping people I just wanted to let everyone know that after I booked my 2 nights at the Marriott in Munich last night, I went ahead and booked the rest of my hotels for the rest of my trip.

I'll be staying at these places:

-August 31st - Sept 2nd: Munich, Marriott @ Berliner Strasse: $95 EUR / $118 USD per night.
-Sept 2nd - Sept 3rd: Portofino, Italy:Lido Palace Hotel: $228 USD per night.
-Sept 3rd - Sept 4th: Monaco: Hotel Port Palace - Monte Carlo: $367 USD per night.
-Sept 4th - Sept 5th: Luxembourg City:DoubleTree Hilton: $88 USD per night.
-Sept 5th - Sept 6th: Nurburging: Lindner Ferienpark Nurburgring: $120 USD per night.
-Sept 6th - Sept 7th: Munich: Kempinski Hotel at the Airport: $220 per night.

Anyways my plan is so that by the time I leave the Hilton Hotel in Luxembourg on the 5th of Sept, I will have just over 1,300 miles on the M5. I am then heading from Luxembourg to Trier Germany to go to the dealership there to get the break in service completed. Once completed I will then be heading to the Nurburgring. Don't know if I'll track the M5 yet, or if I'll just ride the new F10 M5 Ringtaxi but I'm thinking either way I'll get to go on the Ring in an M5. Also hoping to find Sabine Schmitz and get her to autograph my M5! Woohoo! Does anybody know if she'll be in Nurburg in early September?! Haha! And then the epic drive back to Munich on the Autobahn with a fully broken in M5.

Maybe I should start another thread of just hotels that people might want to stay at during their Euro Delivery for their F10 M5's. There should be a lot of useful hotel info for those doing ED this September I think.
Good info above. I can modify the title of the thread to something for ED Hotels
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2012, 03:24 PM   #33
RPiM5
Brigadier General
RPiM5's Avatar
95
Rep
4,877
Posts

 
Drives: Riviera Blue F10 M5(Mika)
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Washington, D.C.

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmhsam View Post
Good info above. I can modify the title of the thread to something for ED Hotels
Yeah go for it dude.
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2012, 03:39 PM   #34
cmhsam
Major
24
Rep
1,276
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 F10 M5
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPiM5 View Post
Yeah go for it dude.
How does one edit the title?
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2012, 03:42 PM   #35
RPiM5
Brigadier General
RPiM5's Avatar
95
Rep
4,877
Posts

 
Drives: Riviera Blue F10 M5(Mika)
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Washington, D.C.

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmhsam View Post
How does one edit the title?
You have to hit the "Go Advanced" button after you hit the "Edit" button.
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2012, 03:47 PM   #36
cmhsam
Major
24
Rep
1,276
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 F10 M5
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

I did that and edited the title to read, "9/1 or 9/3 ED Hotel Info" hit save but doesnt seem to work.
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2012, 04:05 PM   #37
RPiM5
Brigadier General
RPiM5's Avatar
95
Rep
4,877
Posts

 
Drives: Riviera Blue F10 M5(Mika)
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Washington, D.C.

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmhsam View Post
I did that and edited the title to read, "9/1 or 9/3 ED Hotel Info" hit save but doesnt seem to work.
Oh that's weird. PM Jason and see what's up with it.
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2012, 04:12 PM   #38
Jason
Administrator
Jason's Avatar
United_States
6750
Rep
16,682
Posts

 
Drives: E90 M3
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmhsam View Post
I did that and edited the title to read, "9/1 or 9/3 ED Hotel Info" hit save but doesnt seem to work.
Thread title updated
__________________
Check on the Latest BMW News
Become a fan of Bimmerpost Facebook
Follow us on Bimmerpost Twitter
Subscribe to Bimmerpost Youtube Channel

Appreciate 0
      06-21-2012, 04:13 PM   #39
cmhsam
Major
24
Rep
1,276
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 F10 M5
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason View Post
Thread title updated
Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2012, 06:13 PM   #40
cmhsam
Major
24
Rep
1,276
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 F10 M5
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Here is a link to a video showing the hotel rooms.

Appreciate 0
      07-09-2012, 04:29 PM   #41
ArtE36M3
Private
0
Rep
86
Posts

 
Drives: E36 M3, E39 M5
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: NYC

iTrader: (0)

Just booked my room at the marriott. I will be staying 8/30-9/3.
Appreciate 0
      07-09-2012, 04:34 PM   #42
cmhsam
Major
24
Rep
1,276
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 F10 M5
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

List updated!
Appreciate 0
      07-09-2012, 05:59 PM   #43
RPiM5
Brigadier General
RPiM5's Avatar
95
Rep
4,877
Posts

 
Drives: Riviera Blue F10 M5(Mika)
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Washington, D.C.

iTrader: (0)

Hey you forgot about me!

1. Cmhsam, 8/30 - 9/4
2. Vinsanity, 8/29 - 9/2
3. Lawpurv
4. X5Blair (maybe)
5. AGS, 9/1
6. Chudak, 8/31 - 9/7
7. BarryB, 8/31-9/5
8. Drewmisha, 9/1 thru 9/3 or 9/4
9. Fastm, 8/30-9/3
10. ArtE63M3, 8/30-9/3
11. RPiM5, 8/31-9/2
Appreciate 0
      07-09-2012, 06:03 PM   #44
cmhsam
Major
24
Rep
1,276
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 F10 M5
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPiM5 View Post
Hey you forgot about me!

1. Cmhsam, 8/30 - 9/4
2. Vinsanity, 8/29 - 9/2
3. Lawpurv
4. X5Blair (maybe)
5. AGS, 9/1
6. Chudak, 8/31 - 9/7
7. BarryB, 8/31-9/5
8. Drewmisha, 9/1 thru 9/3 or 9/4
9. Fastm, 8/30-9/3
10. ArtE63M3, 8/30-9/3
11. RPiM5, 8/31-9/2
Fixed! My apologies. Looks like we have about 50% of the people taking ED's staying at the hotel. Should be a great time!
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:31 AM.




m5post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST