M5POST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M5POST - BMW M5 Forum > F10 M5 Forum > F10 M5 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking, and European Delivery

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      02-01-2013, 11:34 AM   #1
brainblade
Enlisted Member
 
Drives: 2013 M5
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: NYC

Posts: 46
iTrader: (0)

New lease rates for feb--can someone post?

Does someone have the new lease rates for Febraury for the M5? I understand the new rates are coming out today.

Last edited by brainblade; 02-01-2013 at 12:29 PM.
brainblade is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-01-2013, 01:21 PM   #2
cmhsam
Major
 
Drives: 2013 F10 M5
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: USA

Posts: 1,279
iTrader: (0)

check http://www.ridewithg.com
cmhsam is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-04-2013, 12:50 PM   #3
F30Alpine
Private
 
F30Alpine's Avatar
 
Drives: Alpine3
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: United States

Posts: 71
iTrader: (0)

I dont know exactly what youre looking for so ill give you BMW buy rates on everything...

2013 M5
Lease MF .0013
OwnersChoice 3.0%
Finance rate 3.19%
$750 Loyalty rebate + additional $750 enhanced sandy loyalty (if qualified)
15k Residual 55% for 24, 52% for 30 and 49% for 36 (gets much worse from there)
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MWM1166
Long story short. He was a huge black male. Probably 6'2" or taller and 250 lbs. He was angry as hell, and I am a tiny 5'4 white male. So, I did the only thing I could, I threw my car into reverse and no one was behind me, and I drove thru the red light as I went around him.
F30Alpine is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      02-04-2013, 05:16 PM   #4
Tylerstar
Captain
 
Tylerstar's Avatar
 
Drives: Storm Trooper F10 M5
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Miami

Posts: 811
iTrader: (0)

A 24 month lease would be absolutely terrible on this car LOL.
Tylerstar is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-07-2013, 12:39 AM   #5
Alpine300zhp
Private First Class
 
Drives: x5M/M3
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: South Florida

Posts: 138
iTrader: (0)

36 month is terrible too. Wait a couple of years for residual to get to a more favorable number like 53-55 percent for 36/15
Alpine300zhp is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-07-2013, 09:18 AM   #6
F30Alpine
Private
 
F30Alpine's Avatar
 
Drives: Alpine3
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: United States

Posts: 71
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine300zhp View Post
36 month is terrible too. Wait a couple of years for residual to get to a more favorable number like 53-55 percent for 36/15
these types of residuals are usually right at the start of the model year for this car. Sept/Oct rates. BMW drops the res in NOV/DEC but offers holiday credit... come Jan they retract holiday credit but keep the new low residual as it is. Its the same every year!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MWM1166
Long story short. He was a huge black male. Probably 6'2" or taller and 250 lbs. He was angry as hell, and I am a tiny 5'4 white male. So, I did the only thing I could, I threw my car into reverse and no one was behind me, and I drove thru the red light as I went around him.
F30Alpine is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      02-07-2013, 02:31 PM   #7
Rohardi
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2010 G37XS
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Rhode Island

Posts: 479
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by F30Alpine View Post
these types of residuals are usually right at the start of the model year for this car. Sept/Oct rates. BMW drops the res in NOV/DEC but offers holiday credit... come Jan they retract holiday credit but keep the new low residual as it is. Its the same every year!
THANK GOD I"M DOING SEPTEMBER ED THEN LOLOLOL
Rohardi is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-08-2013, 12:31 PM   #8
BarlasaM
BBM Channel Pin # C0011B79A
 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Ohio

Posts: 64
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via Skype™ to BarlasaM
As of today: $1500 Lease/apr cash on the M5, if you are a current BMW owner you would also get $750 owner loyalty, and returning lessees will get an additional $500

Last edited by BarlasaM; 02-08-2013 at 12:55 PM. Reason: Wrong wording.
BarlasaM is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-21-2013, 10:17 PM   #9
zibawal
Major
 
Drives: 2012 X5D
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: SFO BAY AREA

Posts: 1,044
iTrader: (0)

how about march
zibawal is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:30 AM.




m5post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST