M5POST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M5POST - BMW M5 Forum > M5 Classifieds > Sponsors Classifieds

09-30-2014, 06:34 PM   #1
Don N.
Captain

Drives: BMW

**Don Nguyen | Vinyl roof wrapping, tail light tinting, black out chrome trim**

For locals that are looking to get vinyl installed on their cars, I can supply both the materials and do the complete installation at my location. The best way to schedule an appointment with me or reach me is via e-mail at donathon@gmail.com

For non-locals (or for someone who just wants or needs some materials) and would like to DIY it, I can supply and sell you just the materials to do the installation as well.

Here's a link to my Facebook Page - Gallery

I am located in Anaheim Hills / Orange County, California. (Note: I do occasionally make trips to Norcal / Bay Area for vinyl installations/work as well, contact me for more info)

Prices varies for both installation and materials depending on the exact car, vinyl finish, and specific part(s) that you want wrapped, so PM or e-mail me (donathon@gmail.com) directly for price quotes.

- Gloss and matte black roof vinyl (other finishes/colors are available upon request)
- Gloss and matte Carbon fiber vinyl
- Black out chrome/brushed aluminum window trim vinyl
- Interior/exterior trim
- Head/tail light tinting
- Full car wraps
- Graphic/vinyl installations
- And More...

I've done installations on hundreds of cars and have supplied materials to thousands of cars worldwide at this point. Here are just one or two quick pictures of the cars and the work that I have personally done for them, just to give you guys an idea of how it looks like and the quality of my work:

Gloss black vinyl roof install:
Before:

After:

Matte black roof install:

Carbon fiber roof install:
Before (hood and roof both originally painted gloss black):

After:

Tinted / smoked lights install:
Before:

After:

Blacked out chrome/brushed aluminum window trim install:
Before:

After:

For a more concise way of viewing specific examples of my work, I have split the more popular types of installations into specific galleries, which you can view in the links below. Even if you may not see something pictured in one of the links below, feel free to contact me directly, as it is very likely that it is still something that I can do or have done in the past.

Facebook Page - Gallery

Gloss and Matte Black Roofs:
Black Roof Vinyl Wrap Pictures - Q&A/FAQ/etc. - E46Fanatics

3M Dinoc and 1080 Carbon Fiber Roofs:
Don Nguyen - Vinyl Carbon Fiber Roof - Picture Thread - E46Fanatics

Smoked/tinted headlights and tail lights:
Smoked/tinted headlights and tail lights? Opinions? - E46Fanatics

Blacked out chrome/brushed aluminum window trim:
Don Nguyen | Blacked Out Window Trim - Vinyl - E46Fanatics

Let me know if you guys have any questions or if you are interested in getting some work done.

thanks.

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com
      10-01-2014, 07:15 PM   #2
Don N.
Captain

I've had requests from people to post some more pictures of interiors that I've done. This is on a BMW F10 5 series sedan that originally had brushed aluminum/silver trim accents in the car. The interior trim on this car is different than most other cars, since the interior trim pieces have an edging around the trim pieces, which you can see that I left unwrapped in the pictures. Also, most interiors I've done in the past were with the 3M dinoc matte carbon fiber material, however, the owner of this car wanted me a finish that was slightly glossier and blacker, so we went with with the 3M 1080 gloss carbon fiber finish. In addition to his interior trim, I also did his rear bumper diffuser piece in the same material. The owner of this car was from Pomona and drove out to me in Anaheim Hills, Orange County to have the work done.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com
      10-04-2014, 11:39 AM   #3
Don N.
Captain

The owner of this grey BMW F06 650i gran coupe had me wrap the roof of his car in my gloss black vinyl material. We went with the gloss black vinyl material to try and match the already large glass roof that is on the car, to complete the all black roof look. In addition to the roof, I did the rear roof spoiler on the car, chrome fender side grills and chrome door handle trim pieces in the matching gloss black vinyl materials. The owner of this car was in Yorba Linda and actually just down the street from my shop in Anaheim Hills/Orange County.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com
      10-07-2014, 01:53 PM   #4
Don N.
Captain

Brand new alpine white BMW 550i F10 sedan, less than a week old. The owner of this car had me vinyl wrap the roof of his F10 in gloss black including the side roof rails on his car. The antenna was painted gloss jet black to match the roof. This car came out to me to from Buena Park area to Anaheim Hills/Orange County to get the work done. I think the gloss black roof really suited this bigger body car very well, especially with the black trunk spoiler and darker gunmetal wheels. The car came with the sport package factory shadowline trim from the factory already, so that match fairly well with the roof as well. You can find some more pictures of this car on the Vorsteiner site/facebook.

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com
      10-09-2014, 04:36 PM   #5
Don N.
Captain

Another car that I did while up in norcal / Bay Area. The owner of this red BMW E90 325i sedan had me vinyl wrap his roof in the 3m di-noc matte carbon fiber material. After doing the roof, he decided to have me also lightly tint / smoke his tail lights. Took some pictures of the tail lights inside and also outside to give you an idea of how it looks in different lighting conditions. Everything is custom cut / trimmed to the car, to make sure fitment is perfect and covers the whole / full area unlike pre cut pieces, which usually end up being a bit short around the edges.

Before:

Driver side (left) stock - Passenger side (right) tinted / smoked:

After:

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com
      10-12-2014, 02:57 PM   #6
Don N.
Captain

Here is a silver E92 328i coupe that I blacked out the chrome / brushed aluminum window trim with my matte black vinyl material. The car was relatively stock, but getting rid of the chrome still made a big difference on the overall look of the car. We went with the matte black over the gloss black to match the other matte pieces that were already around the window trim. The owner of this car drove out to me from around Long beach to Anaheim Hills.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen
      10-14-2014, 03:04 PM   #7
Don N.
Captain

The owner of this black BMW E60 550i sedan brought me his car because he was having issues with his factory original paint fading. I went over with him and options that were available for his car, and we decided on going with my gloss black vinyl to give him back that factory finish look. Although minor pits and such still showed through the material, overall, I think the results and pictures speak for themselves. It was a huge improvement over what the owner was dealing with before, as far as the condition of his roof was concerned. The owner of this car was also in Orange County and brought his car to me in Anaheim Hills to have the work done.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com
      10-15-2014, 04:29 PM   #8
Don N.
Captain

I applied my gloss black vinyl wrap material to his roof. I had some requests for closer up pictures of around the sunroof and antenna areas, to squash any doubts or worries that some had regarding those two areas. As you can see, everything is done very neatly and there are no seams or exposed areas of paint there. The owner of this car was around the Inland Empire area I believe, and came out to me in Orange County to have his roof done.

-Don

donathon@gmail.com
      10-22-2014, 12:15 AM   #9
Don N.
Captain

This is for those who own wagons, since it's not as common to see modified wagons as it is for sedans/coupes. I previously blacked out the window trim and tinted the red portion of the tail lights on this BMW E61 5 series wagon. This time he came back to have me wrap the roof of his car in my gloss black vinyl material. I did the entire roof and the small top section of the rear spoiler, following the lines of the roof. The owner of this car was from Newport and drove out to me in Anaheim Hills/Orange County to have the work done. This was a big roof to do, and I haven't done many wagons, so this will help other wagon owners get an idea of how it looks like on such a long car.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com