M5POST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M5POST - BMW M5 Forum > F10 M5 Forum > F10 M5 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking, and European Delivery

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      08-23-2012, 01:46 AM   #1
SpotM5
Second Lieutenant
SpotM5's Avatar
4
Rep
279
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 BMW M5
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: California

iTrader: (0)

Northern California M5 Owners

When are your cars coming in? I hope to have my Singapore Gray car this Friday!! Maybe we should plan a Laguna Seca trackday...
Appreciate 0
      08-23-2012, 10:20 AM   #2
cnicholson
Private First Class
2
Rep
151
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 F10 M5
Join Date: May 2012
Location: SF Bay Area

iTrader: (0)

Hey. I am doing ED 9/3, car back here late Oct. Would love to join you at Laguna (although lots more dates at Thunderhill, which would also be great).
Appreciate 0
      08-23-2012, 10:33 AM   #3
BarryB
Captain
United_States
11
Rep
769
Posts

 
Drives: 30Jahre M5 plus a few more M's
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Palo Alto CA

iTrader: (0)

+ 1 doing ED 9/1 so mid Oct on I'm in!
Appreciate 0
      08-23-2012, 10:50 AM   #4
cmhsam
Major
24
Rep
1,276
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 F10 M5
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

I knew I should have never left CA
Appreciate 0
      08-24-2012, 05:22 AM   #5
krispykreme
Second Lieutenant
4
Rep
250
Posts

 
Drives: e90 328i
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Mission SJ CA

iTrader: (0)

How about November?

I am 9/12 ED. I want to join too
Appreciate 0
      08-24-2012, 09:03 AM   #6
SpotM5
Second Lieutenant
SpotM5's Avatar
4
Rep
279
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 BMW M5
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: California

iTrader: (0)

Sounds good, I will keep an eye out for some track days. Once the cars come in, maybe we can get together at Santana Row
Appreciate 0
      08-24-2012, 03:31 PM   #7
BarryB
Captain
United_States
11
Rep
769
Posts

 
Drives: 30Jahre M5 plus a few more M's
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Palo Alto CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpotM5
Sounds good, I will keep an eye out for some track days. Once the cars come in, maybe we can get together at Santana Row
How about joining me this sat?Heading over to Santana Row with a few other M5ers.
Appreciate 0
      08-24-2012, 05:20 PM   #8
SpotM5
Second Lieutenant
SpotM5's Avatar
4
Rep
279
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 BMW M5
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: California

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryB View Post
How about joining me this sat?Heading over to Santana Row with a few other M5ers.
Thanks much for the invite Barry. I'm off to a wedding but more importantly, I haven't received my M5 yet! It is still waiting to be shipped from Port Hueneme.......
Appreciate 0
      08-24-2012, 09:02 PM   #9
M54ccibo
Major
M54ccibo's Avatar
United_States
22
Rep
1,447
Posts

 
Drives: '13 F10 M5 AW/SO
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Orange County, CA

iTrader: (0)

Maybe I should do a NorCal trip...my ED is 9/10!

Be good to hit the track with BarryB again.
__________________
Current ///M: '13 F10 M5, Alpine Weiss III/Sakhir Orange Full
BBS FI, Akrapovič Evolution, CF Delete, H&R Sport Springs, iND Cosmetics, Color matched M-Performance Spoiler, V1 Hardwire, Coded
Follow the M5army on Facebook and Youtube
Appreciate 0
      08-25-2012, 09:51 AM   #10
BarryB
Captain
United_States
11
Rep
769
Posts

 
Drives: 30Jahre M5 plus a few more M's
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Palo Alto CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M54ccibo
Maybe I should do a NorCal trip...my ED is 9/10!

Be good to hit the track with BarryB again.
Do it!
Appreciate 0
      08-27-2012, 06:15 PM   #11
SpotM5
Second Lieutenant
SpotM5's Avatar
4
Rep
279
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 BMW M5
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: California

iTrader: (0)

Picking up my Singapore Gray car today!!! Will post pics later....
Appreciate 0
      08-27-2012, 06:43 PM   #12
hsiaochinsan
Major
hsiaochinsan's Avatar
United_States
44
Rep
1,186
Posts

 
Drives: 14' 911 C4S / 1999 E36 M3
Join Date: May 2005
Location: SF Bay Area/Cupertino

iTrader: (5)

Send a message via MSN to hsiaochinsan
ED on 9/3/ Won't get the car back until early November from Germany
__________________
Appreciate 0
      08-27-2012, 07:06 PM   #13
cnicholson
Private First Class
2
Rep
151
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 F10 M5
Join Date: May 2012
Location: SF Bay Area

iTrader: (0)

hsiaochinsan: I am 9/3 @ 9:00am. Stop saying "early November"---- late Oct is technically possible (although improbable). Be more positive!
Appreciate 0
      08-27-2012, 11:51 PM   #14
SpotM5
Second Lieutenant
SpotM5's Avatar
4
Rep
279
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 BMW M5
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: California

iTrader: (0)

Silicon Valley M5 Picked Up!!

I just picked up my Singapore Gray / Black full leather from BMW of Monterey! The car is stunning and the pics really don't do the color any justice! It is the most beautiful gun metal gray/blue that I have seen. Very distinctive M color and very cool with the blue calipers.

I put around 100 miles on the car - but I can say that the car is stunning. In the comfort, efficient mode - it feels like Sport Mode in the Panamera 4S. Seriously. I was driving 80-90 mph without any effort on the car. This is the most dynamic, sporty, stealth car I have owned. Although I still love my E60 M5, this F10 version makes the previous M5 feel unrefined.

The guys from BMW of Monterey are FANTASTIC! I highly recommend them for their professionalism, service and product knowledge. Ask for Paul G or Paul D - great guys! PS - they have an unallocated black M5 coming in soon...
Attached Images
  
Appreciate 0
      08-28-2012, 12:35 AM   #15
hsiaochinsan
Major
hsiaochinsan's Avatar
United_States
44
Rep
1,186
Posts

 
Drives: 14' 911 C4S / 1999 E36 M3
Join Date: May 2005
Location: SF Bay Area/Cupertino

iTrader: (5)

Send a message via MSN to hsiaochinsan
Quote:
Originally Posted by cnicholson View Post
hsiaochinsan: I am 9/3 @ 9:00am. Stop saying "early November"---- late Oct is technically possible (although improbable). Be more positive!
LOL. I plan for the worst. My checking time is 9:10AM and actual delivery time is 10:40AM. I will see you there. If you see a 6"2' Chinese guy by himself, it will be me.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      08-28-2012, 12:38 AM   #16
hsiaochinsan
Major
hsiaochinsan's Avatar
United_States
44
Rep
1,186
Posts

 
Drives: 14' 911 C4S / 1999 E36 M3
Join Date: May 2005
Location: SF Bay Area/Cupertino

iTrader: (5)

Send a message via MSN to hsiaochinsan
Congrats man! Singapore Gray is my 2nd choice of color. Wife likes the AW better. Love your color combo.



Quote:
Originally Posted by SpotM5 View Post
I just picked up my Singapore Gray / Black full leather from BMW of Monterey! The car is stunning and the pics really don't do the color any justice! It is the most beautiful gun metal gray/blue that I have seen. Very distinctive M color and very cool with the blue calipers.

I put around 100 miles on the car - but I can say that the car is stunning. In the comfort, efficient mode - it feels like Sport Mode in the Panamera 4S. Seriously. I was driving 80-90 mph without any effort on the car. This is the most dynamic, sporty, stealth car I have owned. Although I still love my E60 M5, this F10 version makes the previous M5 feel unrefined.

The guys from BMW of Monterey are FANTASTIC! I highly recommend them for their professionalism, service and product knowledge. Ask for Paul G or Paul D - great guys! PS - they have an unallocated black M5 coming in soon...
__________________
Appreciate 0
      11-08-2012, 01:07 PM   #17
cnicholson
Private First Class
2
Rep
151
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 F10 M5
Join Date: May 2012
Location: SF Bay Area

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpotM5 View Post
When are your cars coming in? I hope to have my Singapore Gray car this Friday!! Maybe we should plan a Laguna Seca trackday...
Got my car on Tuesday, snuck into an event at Laguna on Wednesday. Car felt great. I did a 1:47 best, but did not feel like I had my line "dialed in" at all and MDM seemed pretty intrusive at times (especially WOT up hills).

Appreciate 0
      11-09-2012, 01:08 AM   #18
BarryB
Captain
United_States
11
Rep
769
Posts

 
Drives: 30Jahre M5 plus a few more M's
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Palo Alto CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnicholson
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpotM5 View Post
When are your cars coming in? I hope to have my Singapore Gray car this Friday!! Maybe we should plan a Laguna Seca trackday...
Got my car on Tuesday, snuck into an event at Laguna on Wednesday. Car felt great. I did a 1:47 best, but did not feel like I had my line "dialed in" at all and MDM seemed pretty intrusive at times (especially WOT up hills).

How many miles on your car?
1:47 is impressive :-)
Awesome pic. I pick up mine with same color combo tomorrow.
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2012, 02:46 AM   #19
wdimagineer
Major
wdimagineer's Avatar
United_States
31
Rep
1,003
Posts

 
Drives: 2014 X5 xDrive50i ZMM
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: San Francisco, CA

iTrader: (0)

We should do a Cars and Coffee or something soon. Happy to see so many owners here.
__________________
Current: Bimmerpost Featured 2014 X5 xDrive50i M Sport Alpine White/Mocha - M Performance, Euro Tail Lights, Traffic Jam Assist, 6WB, and more...
Past: 2014 Jeep SRT 2013 Tesla Model S P85+ Bimmerpost Featured 2013 F10 M5 2012 550 xDrive 2011 M3 ZCP
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2012, 03:29 AM   #20
krispykreme
Second Lieutenant
4
Rep
250
Posts

 
Drives: e90 328i
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Mission SJ CA

iTrader: (0)

We should- if i ever get my car back
__________________
-13 F10 M5 6MT (Amazonite Silver)
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:44 AM.




m5post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST