M5POST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M5POST - BMW M5 Forum > F10 M5 Forum > BMW M5 (F10) General Forum

08-24-2013, 03:39 PM   #1
(H)
Private First Class

Drives: F10 M5

OK, I put it back on ... // and: Bimmerpost Business Cards

I couodn't let go of all the "something is wromg with a badgeless M5" responses to my much earlier posts on my de-badged and de-spoilered SG F10. So I had Nate IND (thank you as always for the swift response) send me a black badge. Here it is (together with the black exhaust tips ;-)

Name:  gs.jpg
Views: 452
Size:  316.3 KB

Different topic: Did anybody ever think about Bimmerpost issuing "business cards"? business card size printed stationary that shows the logo and URL and could either have a line where members can insert their name or even be customized with a printed name and alias on it. That way, if you run into somebody and you end up chatting and discovering that the person doesn't know about the forum, you could just hand over the card and invite them. Wouldn't that be a marketing tool worth thinking about?
(H) is offline   United_States
      08-24-2013, 04:09 PM   #2
GOLFFRR
Architect

Drives: Golf Cart

BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT BMW, PM ME FIRST I CAN HOOK YOU UP!
Need a quote?..EMAIL: Bmwdavid@icloud.com | T.805.482.8878 ask for David Aviles
www.stevethomasbmw.com | OUR PARTS STORE | Facebook-DAVID | BMWDAVID.COM
      08-25-2013, 09:50 AM   #3
mwlmd
Major

Quote:
Originally Posted by (H)
I couodn't let go of all the "something is wromg with a badgeless M5" responses to my much earlier posts on my de-badged and de-spoilered SG F10. So I had Nate IND (thank you as always for the swift response) send me a black badge. Here it is (together with the black exhaust tips ;-)

Attachment 904709

Different topic: Did anybody ever think about Bimmerpost issuing "business cards"? business card size printed stationary that shows the logo and URL and could either have a line where members can insert their name or even be customized with a printed name and alias on it. That way, if you run into somebody and you end up chatting and discovering that the person doesn't know about the forum, you could just hand over the card and invite them. Wouldn't that be a marketing tool worth thinking about?
Just curious. How did you know where to put the m5 badge since you started without one?
Alpine/Sakhir/Anthracite/DCT
E90
mwlmd is offline   United_States
      08-26-2013, 07:20 PM   #4
(H)
Private First Class

Oh, Nate helped me with that as well and gave me these two links:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/5924108...n/photostream/
http://f10.m5post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=743208

I ended up putting mine a tiny bit higher, 28mm instead of 20.8 but otherwise same position.
(H) is offline   United_States
      08-26-2013, 11:47 PM   #5
johntomferg
Lieutenant

Drives: 2013 BMW M5

Could of had some laughs with a 528 badge....
      08-27-2013, 02:58 AM   #6
SlowSaloonM3
Major General

Drives: m3 saloon in granny mode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by (H)

Attachment 904709

Business card is a great idea. I always wonder if other cars are on the forums. Maybe leave on their windshield/door?

When is this episode coming?!