BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M5POST - BMW M5 Forum > F10 M5 Forum > BMW M5 (F10) General Forum

08-28-2014, 02:43 PM   #1
drbru
Private First Class
Rep

Drives: f10 m5

After market improvements to m5 from aross the pond

Really annoys me that most of the good things I read about on this forum whether it being alloy wheel manufacturers, tuning companies, the likes of IND etc etc seem to originate from the US...

I wish there was more available directly from the UK to make my life a little easier....I can't even find someone suitable to change springs on the car without 3 hours worth of googling!

Hats off to the Yanks on this one...I appreciate that modding cars is completely different across the pond compared to the UK..Any of my American friends heard of a Saxo???........exactly!
Appreciate 0
      08-28-2014, 03:11 PM   #2
RPiM5
Brigadier General
Rep

Drives: Riviera Blue F10 M5(Mika)

Quote:
Originally Posted by drbru View Post
Really annoys me that most of the good things I read about on this forum whether it being alloy wheel manufacturers, tuning companies, the likes of IND etc etc seem to originate from the US...

I wish there was more available directly from the UK to make my life a little easier....I can't even find someone suitable to change springs on the car without 3 hours worth of googling!

Hats off to the Yanks on this one...I appreciate that modding cars is completely different across the pond compared to the UK..Any of my American friends heard of a Saxo???........exactly!
Well we did win World War 2.
      08-28-2014, 03:34 PM   #3
TazOjla
Private
United Kingdom
Rep

Drives: 2009 BMW X5

Garage List
2007 BMW M5  [0.00]
2009 BMW X5  [0.00]
Omg tell me about it!! Such a pain to get anything done to the cars
Appreciate 0
      08-29-2014, 09:27 AM   #4
shahano
Captain
Rep

Drives: 2012 bmw M5

I just order everything from the US
Appreciate 0
      08-29-2014, 09:43 AM   #5
JOHNBMWM5
Live for today tomorrow never comes
United Kingdom
Rep

Drives: 2015 M6 GC CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPiM5 View Post
With our help you did.
      08-29-2014, 10:02 AM   #6
Stash21
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Drives: 2013 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPiM5
Quote:

Yeah buy you turned up late.
Appreciate 0
      08-30-2014, 08:07 AM   #7
HappyMan
Private
Rep

Drives: Chevrolet Malibu

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPiM5
Quote:

Ehhh maybe Soviet union won the world war 2 ?
Appreciate 0
      08-30-2014, 09:30 AM   #8
MPowerrF10
Lieutenant
Rep

Drives: 2013 F10 M5

Quote:

Please..u guys are payong 70 cents on the USD for this stuff if ordering from here.
Appreciate 0