M5POST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M5POST - BMW M5 Forum > F10 M5 Forum > Engine, Exhaust, Drivetrain Modifications

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      01-14-2013, 03:47 PM   #23
Hothonda
***EX-NSX***
 
Hothonda's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Carrera S
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: West Coast

Posts: 160
iTrader: (0)

From their Facebook page:

We now have engine software for the F10 M5! 640hp and 580lbs of torque!
We also have high flow Catalytic conversters - fully EPA legal and a factory High Flow exhaust system. Looks just like the factory one, but sounds better and makes power! All three components together on the car make for 675hp and 605lbs of torque!
Order your system today!
__________________


2013 991 Carrera S
Hothonda is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-14-2013, 04:09 PM   #24
Aboody99
Private
 
Drives: F10 M5
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Qatar

Posts: 70
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hothonda View Post
From their Facebook page:

We now have engine software for the F10 M5! 640hp and 580lbs of torque!
We also have high flow Catalytic conversters - fully EPA legal and a factory High Flow exhaust system. Looks just like the factory one, but sounds better and makes power! All three components together on the car make for 675hp and 605lbs of torque!
Order your system today!
Which was posted on November 28th..
Aboody99 is offline   Qatar
0
Reply With Quote
      01-14-2013, 04:45 PM   #25
RPiM5
Brigadier General
 
RPiM5's Avatar
 
Drives: Riviera Blue F10 M5(Mika)
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Washington, D.C.

Posts: 4,308
iTrader: (0)

Alright peeps, here's the scoop.

Turns out my original source was mistaken when he stated that these performance mods were BMW M Performance parts. Stealth Pilot got a direct hit on my Battleship when he posted the information about Performing Imports. I was just contacted by Ron at Performing Imports and he has told me the following:

- The tuning software is in fact unofficial software. It is BMW development software. He has access to it because of a relationship he has with someone in Germany.

- It does in fact have BMW Signature, so it should not raise and flags, but Performing Imports will however not make a statement one way or the other as to whether or not it can void the warranty. The voiding of your warranty is still up to your dealership, service advisor, and general service manager as it always has been. However, because this tune is actual BMW software and not a hack-job from an aftermarket tuner, it will be kind of like installing the Euro Spec SMG software on the E60 M5's SMG. The Euro Spec software for the SMG III was a BMW designed software tune but never released for the U.S. Market. It is not illegal to have a BMW designed part on your car.

- The software itself costs $3999.00 but the installation is $1000.00. It takes many hours to do it. The ECU cannot be sent to Performing Imports, it has to be done in the car. The software not only addresses the DME’s – the F10 M5 has 2 DME’s -, it also makes changes to the CAS and the DST.

With that said, Ron from Performing Imports has graciously offered to come out to Southern California to perform the software tune for those who want it. He said that it would not be worth it for him to come out here to tune just one car, as he will have pay for his own plane ticket and lodging. He has suggested that I put the word out and see how many people are interested in him installing this tune here in Southern California. I told him, what are you crazy?! I know like a billion people in SoCal who would want this tune on their M5! Haha!!

So the question is now, who in SoCal wants to do this? However there are some requirements that have to be met, he'll need a place to do it and he'll need a voltage supply for the cars. A battery charger will not work, it has to be a flash programming voltage supply. So we may need a professional shop to sponsor his work, or if anyone has the proper equipment we can do it at their house.

Before jumping the gun, I suggest that you consider cost involved and that fact that at some point this year, other tuners will have software out, which may be better, but I highly doubt any aftermarket tuner will be able to have a BMW signature on their software.

If you live in another location with many F10 M5's around you, I suggest that you start getting your own groups together and contact Ron to see if he would be willing to come out and do your cars.

We can get a list of Southern California people together here, or we can start another thread somewhere else. Don't matter to me. What's the consensus?

Oh also I forgot to ask him, if he takes credit card, or cash only. I just contacted him about this and he'll get back to me shortly. Thanks!
__________________
I LOVE my Bang & Olufsen Sound System. It is so choice. If you have the means, I highly recommend checking that option.
RPiM5 is online now  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-14-2013, 05:13 PM   #26
stealth.pilot
Knight Commander ///
 
stealth.pilot's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 M5 Individual
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: South East USA

Posts: 4,712
iTrader: (0)

Guys - I see some big issues with this:

1) If BMW makes an ECU update in conjunction with the 2014 LCI (which is likely), then you may get your ECU reflashed when you take the car in for service. When they do the spring recall, there may be a comprehensive vehicle reflash to change suspension programming. This will then cause the Performing Imports tune to be wiped out. Then you will need to fly Ron out again or you will be tuneless. It seems a stretch but this has happened before to people buying tunes from out of town vendors. Omar at Velos told me that he tuned an F10 550i for a guy in ATL and this issue occurred. The guy then would have to bring his car all the way back to MIA. You guys would face this risk with a vendor on the opposite coast.

2) At $4k it is probably the same price as what Dinan or BMW M will charge for their warrantied tunes. And those tunes can be easily replaced by your local BMW or BMW/Dinan dealer whenever you have your car serviced. The BMW M tune is VIN linked in BMWs systems so you never need to worry about it being over written by standard software.

3) I personally don't believe BMW USA will honor your powertrain warranty if you are running this tune.
__________________
2014 ///M5 Individual Frozen Grey, Silverstone Full Merino, Piano Black, Exec Pkg, Drivers assistance plus, LED Pkg, Bang and Olufsen, 20" 343M Forged Alloy Wheels
Countermeasures: Bel StiR+, Laser Interceptor Quad HP, Zaon MRX
Upgrades: Eisenmann Sport with M Performance Carbon tips, Dinan anti-roll bars
stealth.pilot is offline   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      01-14-2013, 05:37 PM   #27
Tylerstar
Captain
 
Tylerstar's Avatar
 
Drives: Straight Piped F10 M5, GTR
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Miami

Posts: 945
iTrader: (0)

Wow, BMW has really made this thing mission impossible to tune. Can't wait to finally see some tuned M5's in the U.S, 590 Tq!! Can't wait see some dyno tests and some real world results from this tune.

Im a little confused though, tests are already showing its over the 600hp mark. So could this tune mean it could be over 680-700hp?I Wonder what kind of power to the wheels a car with this tune will be pushing.

Time will tell I guess.
Tylerstar is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-14-2013, 05:51 PM   #28
stealth.pilot
Knight Commander ///
 
stealth.pilot's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 M5 Individual
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: South East USA

Posts: 4,712
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tylerstar View Post
Wow, BMW has really made this thing mission impossible to tune. Can't wait to finally see some tuned M5's in the U.S, 590 Tq!! Can't wait see some dyno tests and some real world results from this tune.

Im a little confused though, tests are already showing its over the 600hp mark. So could this tune mean it could be over 680-700hp?I Wonder what kind of power to the wheels a car with this tune will be pushing.

Time will tell I guess.
Typically what some vendors do is a before and after dyno run, and then add the delta to the factory numbers.

Some quote their estimate of crank numbers - in this case they are overstating their increase.
__________________
2014 ///M5 Individual Frozen Grey, Silverstone Full Merino, Piano Black, Exec Pkg, Drivers assistance plus, LED Pkg, Bang and Olufsen, 20" 343M Forged Alloy Wheels
Countermeasures: Bel StiR+, Laser Interceptor Quad HP, Zaon MRX
Upgrades: Eisenmann Sport with M Performance Carbon tips, Dinan anti-roll bars

Last edited by stealth.pilot; 01-14-2013 at 06:02 PM.
stealth.pilot is offline   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      01-14-2013, 06:25 PM   #29
RPiM5
Brigadier General
 
RPiM5's Avatar
 
Drives: Riviera Blue F10 M5(Mika)
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Washington, D.C.

Posts: 4,308
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stealth.pilot View Post
Guys - I see some big issues with this:

1) If BMW makes an ECU update in conjunction with the 2014 LCI (which is likely), then you may get your ECU reflashed when you take the car in for service. When they do the spring recall, there may be a comprehensive vehicle reflash to change suspension programming. This will then cause the Performing Imports tune to be wiped out. Then you will need to fly Ron out again or you will be tuneless. It seems a stretch but this has happened before to people buying tunes from out of town vendors. Omar at Velos told me that he tuned an F10 550i for a guy in ATL and this issue occurred. The guy then would have to bring his car all the way back to MIA. You guys would face this risk with a vendor on the opposite coast.

2) At $4k it is probably the same price as what Dinan or BMW M will charge for their warrantied tunes. And those tunes can be easily replaced by your local BMW or BMW/Dinan dealer whenever you have your car serviced. The BMW M tune is VIN linked in BMWs systems so you never need to worry about it being over written by standard software.

3) I personally don't believe BMW USA will honor your powertrain warranty if you are running this tune.
Hmmm... Good points Stealth! Yeah that's why I stated that perhaps other tuners may be coming out with tunes this year, so one would have to consider that at as well. There's no official word that BMW M Performance Division will come out with a tune, but I personally would be willing to bet money that they will at some point. It's just good business. As for Dinan, they've been an enigma with the F10 M5, I've heard nothing about them releasing any kind of products any time soon. So we may have a long wait before we seen anything from Dinan.

I was waiting for ESS or Switzer to see what they are going to offer. I haven't made a decision yet myself.
__________________
I LOVE my Bang & Olufsen Sound System. It is so choice. If you have the means, I highly recommend checking that option.
RPiM5 is online now  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-14-2013, 06:36 PM   #30
jmh
Internet Crash Test Dummy
 
jmh's Avatar
 
Drives: F10 M5/F32 435xi
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Under a rock in NH

Posts: 918
iTrader: (4)

I am pretty sure there will not be a tune from anyone outside of BMW (aftermarket) which will be tolerated/covered by BMW.
Also any of the tuners claiming BMW won't be able to detect their tune is not telling the truth (and it has been proven on the N55/N54/S63B44O0 that BMW will aggressively void warranties and in some cases also made owners buy out their leases). Even with Dinan it's a gamble depending on the type of problem you're having.
BMW has put in many mechanism to record values outside the normal operating environment and access to DMEs/modules etc.
The BMW dealers can't do anything about this as the data is sent to BMW NA automatically once the car is plugged into the diagnostic system (for example to open a PUMA case or remote diagnostic)

In the event of BMW coming out with a tune of their own it will obviously be covered under the standard warranty (like it has been for the N55/N54)
__________________
13 F10 M5 Individual / Brilliant White / Extended/Full Cohiba Brown (Exec/Driver/B&O/20") / A few Euro add-ons / Stealth K40 / Upgraded B&O / ///M Performance Carbon Interior Trim / Color matched side and front grills (lightly tinted LEDs) / Akrapovic Evolution Exhaust / Hartge Springs / HRE S107
jmh is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-14-2013, 06:40 PM   #31
Rob///M5
Major
 
Rob///M5's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 M5 SSII
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: San Diego

Posts: 1,342
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2013 BMW M5  [5.00]
I heard some feedback today from a reputable source that BMW M Performance may be targeting a summer 2013 release of a new M5 exhaust upgrade.

Still hearsay, but exciting to see these rumors coming from a variety of sources.
__________________
Rob///M5 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-14-2013, 08:19 PM   #32
jmh
Internet Crash Test Dummy
 
jmh's Avatar
 
Drives: F10 M5/F32 435xi
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Under a rock in NH

Posts: 918
iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob///M5 View Post
I heard some feedback today from a reputable source that BMW M Performance may be targeting a summer 2013 release of a new M5 exhaust upgrade.

Still hearsay, but exciting to see these rumors coming from a variety of sources.
Very likely , they already have made exhaust for the E9x M3s so producing one for the M5/M6 is not too far fetched (and given their relationship with Akrapovic and others)
__________________
13 F10 M5 Individual / Brilliant White / Extended/Full Cohiba Brown (Exec/Driver/B&O/20") / A few Euro add-ons / Stealth K40 / Upgraded B&O / ///M Performance Carbon Interior Trim / Color matched side and front grills (lightly tinted LEDs) / Akrapovic Evolution Exhaust / Hartge Springs / HRE S107
jmh is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-14-2013, 08:37 PM   #33
Hothonda
***EX-NSX***
 
Hothonda's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Carrera S
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: West Coast

Posts: 160
iTrader: (0)

I have the BMW optional Performance Exhaust (Iconel-Titanium) on my Lime Rock. It is a quality product + sounds much better than the OEM M3- no drone
either.

They don't say it adds HP, but weighs about 20 lbs less and has straight cut tips vs rolled which I prefer.

__________________


2013 991 Carrera S
Hothonda is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-14-2013, 08:44 PM   #34
Niko1414
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2013 M6 - 2014 M6GC - 2011 M3
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Laguna Beach, CA

Posts: 573
iTrader: (0)

I'm in we have a few options for shops that would be willing to work with us.
Niko1414 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-14-2013, 09:07 PM   #35
RPiM5
Brigadier General
 
RPiM5's Avatar
 
Drives: Riviera Blue F10 M5(Mika)
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Washington, D.C.

Posts: 4,308
iTrader: (0)

I've got some more information about other stuff from Performing Imports. I'm just putting putting out some info for the benefit of the community, since Performing Imports doesn't come on here.

- They also offer high flow cats for the downpipes and secondary cats. These cats are made for them by the manufacturer who makes them directly for BMW, they have BMW stamped on them, and look exactly like the factory cats. The high flow cats alone add another 30hp. They also have free flow mufflers, same deal, factory mufflers with modified internals. Look exactly like the factory, and use the same exact tips as stock. Worth about 10hp.
Cats are $4000.00 the set, Mufflers $3000.00 the set.

If you want confirmation yourself and or more info feel free to contact Ron.

Ronald Trochelmann
Performing Imports
11090 Old Roswell Road
Alpharetta, GA 30009
ron@performingimports.com
770-641-6202

He said that there is no hurry or anything for the SoCal group buy deal, but he did say that realistically he would only be able to tune up to 10 M5's as the installation process is actually very lengthy and he would need a week just to tune 10 cars.

As of now, I'm still undecided myself about the tune, especially taking into consideration what Stealth Pilot pointed out and what I pointed out about other aftermarket tuners, but what is swaying me towards getting the tune is the fact that it does have a BMW signature on it, so like Ron said, it won't raise any flags. Please do more research on your own and make an informed decision for yourself. Thanks everybody.
__________________
I LOVE my Bang & Olufsen Sound System. It is so choice. If you have the means, I highly recommend checking that option.
RPiM5 is online now  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-14-2013, 09:19 PM   #36
ONEOF40 FS M3
FROZEN SILVER
 
ONEOF40 FS M3's Avatar
 
Drives: '12 E92 M3 FS EDITION
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: South Florida

Posts: 367
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hothonda View Post
I have the BMW optional Performance Exhaust (Iconel-Titanium) on my Lime Rock. It is a quality product + sounds much better than the OEM M3- no drone
either.

They don't say it adds HP, but weighs about 20 lbs less and has straight cut tips vs rolled which I prefer.

Hope BMW M Performance will offer one for the F10 M5 as well....

CURRENT RIDES
12 FROZEN SILVER E92 M3
03 GP WHITE S2K AP1

ORDERED
13 MONTECARLO BLUE F10 M5

PREVIOUS M CARS
02 LEMANS BLUE E39 M5
06 SAPPHIRE BLACK E60 M5
Attached Images
 
ONEOF40 FS M3 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-14-2013, 10:09 PM   #37
jmh
Internet Crash Test Dummy
 
jmh's Avatar
 
Drives: F10 M5/F32 435xi
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Under a rock in NH

Posts: 918
iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPiM5 View Post
I've got some more information about other stuff from Performing Imports. I'm just putting putting out some info for the benefit of the community, since Performing Imports doesn't come on here.

- They also offer high flow cats for the downpipes and secondary cats. These cats are made for them by the manufacturer who makes them directly for BMW, they have BMW stamped on them, and look exactly like the factory cats. The high flow cats alone add another 30hp. They also have free flow mufflers, same deal, factory mufflers with modified internals. Look exactly like the factory, and use the same exact tips as stock. Worth about 10hp.
Cats are $4000.00 the set, Mufflers $3000.00 the set.

If you want confirmation yourself and or more info feel free to contact Ron.

Ronald Trochelmann
Performing Imports
11090 Old Roswell Road
Alpharetta, GA 30009
ron@performingimports.com
770-641-6202

He said that there is no hurry or anything for the SoCal group buy deal, but he did say that realistically he would only be able to tune up to 10 M5's as the installation process is actually very lengthy and he would need a week just to tune 10 cars.

As of now, I'm still undecided myself about the tune, especially taking into consideration what Stealth Pilot pointed out and what I pointed out about other aftermarket tuners, but what is swaying me towards getting the tune is the fact that it does have a BMW signature on it, so like Ron said, it won't raise any flags. Please do more research on your own and make an informed decision for yourself. Thanks everybody.
So I guess they are using PP-Performance's "tune" of Jimmy Pelka's fame..
http://www.performingimports.com/performance-tuning.php
Same one from the "Fastest M5 in the world" thread ...
http://f10.m5post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=790210

Good luck
__________________
13 F10 M5 Individual / Brilliant White / Extended/Full Cohiba Brown (Exec/Driver/B&O/20") / A few Euro add-ons / Stealth K40 / Upgraded B&O / ///M Performance Carbon Interior Trim / Color matched side and front grills (lightly tinted LEDs) / Akrapovic Evolution Exhaust / Hartge Springs / HRE S107
jmh is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-14-2013, 10:09 PM   #38
stealth.pilot
Knight Commander ///
 
stealth.pilot's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 M5 Individual
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: South East USA

Posts: 4,712
iTrader: (0)

Thanks for looking into this further Dave.

Price seems to be coming down. Rom quoted me $5k in December for the high flow cats.
__________________
2014 ///M5 Individual Frozen Grey, Silverstone Full Merino, Piano Black, Exec Pkg, Drivers assistance plus, LED Pkg, Bang and Olufsen, 20" 343M Forged Alloy Wheels
Countermeasures: Bel StiR+, Laser Interceptor Quad HP, Zaon MRX
Upgrades: Eisenmann Sport with M Performance Carbon tips, Dinan anti-roll bars
stealth.pilot is offline   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      01-14-2013, 10:13 PM   #39
stealth.pilot
Knight Commander ///
 
stealth.pilot's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 M5 Individual
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: South East USA

Posts: 4,712
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmh View Post
So I guess they are using PP-Performance's "tune" of Jimmy Pelka's fame..
http://www.performingimports.com/performance-tuning.php
Same one from the "Fastest M5 in the world" thread ...
http://f10.m5post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=790210

Good luck
Good catch. This makes me question Ron's BMW signature claim. How can an Arab tuning company have access to a BMW Development tune with a BMW signature.
__________________
2014 ///M5 Individual Frozen Grey, Silverstone Full Merino, Piano Black, Exec Pkg, Drivers assistance plus, LED Pkg, Bang and Olufsen, 20" 343M Forged Alloy Wheels
Countermeasures: Bel StiR+, Laser Interceptor Quad HP, Zaon MRX
Upgrades: Eisenmann Sport with M Performance Carbon tips, Dinan anti-roll bars
stealth.pilot is offline   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      01-14-2013, 10:19 PM   #40
RPiM5
Brigadier General
 
RPiM5's Avatar
 
Drives: Riviera Blue F10 M5(Mika)
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Washington, D.C.

Posts: 4,308
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stealth.pilot View Post
Good catch. This makes me question Ron's BMW signature claim. How can an Arab tuning company have access to a BMW Development tune with a BMW signature.
Yeah wow really good catch. Hmmm....
__________________
I LOVE my Bang & Olufsen Sound System. It is so choice. If you have the means, I highly recommend checking that option.
RPiM5 is online now  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-14-2013, 10:22 PM   #41
Poleposition
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Poleposition's Avatar
 
Drives: very well
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: NY

Posts: 1,059
iTrader: (0)

Well, you know what they say.....
__________________
20135
21" DPE Super Concave, Meisterschaft GTC w/LXR midpipes, BMC filters, Charcoal delete, H&R springs, IND cosmetic pkg, M-Performance Spoiler, Wrapped roof, Hardwired V1, Coded
2013 X6 50i MSport

2008 SmartCar - 2012 Wrangler Unlimited
Poleposition is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-14-2013, 10:23 PM   #42
jmh
Internet Crash Test Dummy
 
jmh's Avatar
 
Drives: F10 M5/F32 435xi
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Under a rock in NH

Posts: 918
iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stealth.pilot View Post
Good catch. This makes me question Ron's BMW signature claim. How can an Arab tuning company have access to a BMW Development tune with a BMW signature.
PP Performance is actually a German tuner but has an outfit in UAE (that's where the money is...)
The BMW signature claim is still questionable at best
__________________
13 F10 M5 Individual / Brilliant White / Extended/Full Cohiba Brown (Exec/Driver/B&O/20") / A few Euro add-ons / Stealth K40 / Upgraded B&O / ///M Performance Carbon Interior Trim / Color matched side and front grills (lightly tinted LEDs) / Akrapovic Evolution Exhaust / Hartge Springs / HRE S107
jmh is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-14-2013, 10:27 PM   #43
Tylerstar
Captain
 
Tylerstar's Avatar
 
Drives: Straight Piped F10 M5, GTR
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Miami

Posts: 945
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stealth.pilot View Post
Typically what some vendors do is a before and after dyno run, and then add the delta to the factory numbers.

Some quote their estimate of crank numbers - in this case they are overstating their increase.

Thanks stealth.
Tylerstar is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-14-2013, 11:23 PM   #44
SANguru
First Lieutenant
 
Drives: F10 M5,F30 AH3,F430,MP4-12C
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Bay Area, CA

Posts: 364
iTrader: (0)

I emailed the marketing person whom I met at the M Studio when I did my euro delivery. The claim that BMW M or BMW Performance/Signature had anything to do with a tune for the F10 M5 is NOT true.
SANguru is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:42 PM.




m5post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST