View Single Post
      02-01-2012, 04:06 AM   #74
JohnMan
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E90 325i

Quote:
Originally Posted by clar View Post
The truth is, the less you have, the more you will enjoy what you have Take those billionaires with a garage full of exotics for example. Those cars prob mean very little to them. The car that excited me most in my life thus far is my prev E46 330 Ci...As you move on, each car is an incremental improvement, but the excitement kinda plateaus a bit, which is why it gets far more expensive to extract any more excitement out of car ownership.
I don't know, but I'm assuming you are pretty loaded yourself to afford both a M3 and a M5 , especially since cars in general cost a fortune in Singapore (probably even more expensive than in Hong Kong, and we are already slap with double taxation in HK-a car in HK cost double what it would cost in the US). I mean, you need a ridiculously expensive certificate of entitlement just to have the right to own a car in Singapore.

Of course, if you earn your money by hard work, there is no shame in admitting you are rich. And I'm glad you can use that money to buy very nice stuff.
Appreciate 0