02-23-2012, 04:25 AM   #68
singularity
Driver
Rep
Drives: M5 (F10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgroschi View Post
I love your car. You have the same colors I'd take it... BUT
You think the F10 sounds better than this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=QAlnEtGJcA8

??????

F10's sound is very bassy, deep and growling and sounds more refined than E60's "wild untamed howl". You may like E60's sound (especially with aftermarket exhausts) but please listen to F10 in person, I've heard so many YouTube videos and none were even close to how F10 sounds in real. YouTube videos make E60's sound better than it is (maybe because it captures high pitch/treble) and F10's sound have no bass whereas there's a lot of deep, soft bass which is very pleasant to ears. Please see the car and decide for yourself, tastes are different

Quote:
Originally Posted by logpak23 View Post
The exhaust sounds better then the e60? you must have added the premium speakers
Actually it must be you who has premium speakers to judge a car's sound from YouTube I own them both and heard them when driving myself or from outside. One should really listen to the sound in person and decide for himself Tastes are different, to my taste the bassy masculine sound is very refined, loud, quality and more suitable for this car, albeit less wild. There's nothing to persuade here, feel free to like V10 tastes are different
Appreciate 0