View Single Post
      06-23-2012, 03:13 AM   #41
boostaholic786
Captain
Rep
Drives: E92 N54 with MHD Custom flash

Im leaning more towards the M5 since I already put a deposit on one but after this review I want to buy a luxury sports sedan but I also want to be able feel the balance of the car so I know Im pushing the limits. The new M5 seems (in this review) that it does everything for you almost.... I want a car that I can be comfortable in but when I want to go play, I want to feel the car coming loose so I can have a feeling to feather the throttle to pull out of it. I love that feeling of being able to toss the car around and be so to say "connected to the road" . The CTS-V HAS the most superb suspension with its magnetic ride control... I mean come on guys Ferrari bought it from them.. That must mean something. I hope the M5 gives me that road feedback when its on full track mode....
[SIZE="2"]Crimson Red E92 335i M-sport 6-speed with MHD custom stage 2+ flash only , 40% E85/93 mix,+ HRE P40S wheels, KW Clubsport, M3 sways,+BMW performance CF Mirrors, BMW Performance CF deck lid spoiler,+ CF interior trim, p3 vent boost gauge,+ LUX angel eyes (11.73@124mph on street tires)
Appreciate 0