NightM
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Bmw

Quote:
Originally Posted by combatbmw
Quote:
Originally Posted by F10M5Manual View Post
Its an Idea For me..lol its a wheel so it can be changed at any given time it the look doesn't suit the car..jbut i have seen some carbon hydrodip that got me fooled into thinking its carbon layer.

i don't think price is an issue as i just came to my hydro dip guy and there is a ferrari 458 rims that are getting hydro dip as we speak.
I am Guessing its just a preference look to others like me and justifying 5-10k wheel sets. although i do have some wheels that i think are worth 10k and some wheels that i think not worth that money.

It's simple man. When you buy a replica rolex that looks and feels identical to the real one. It's still fake. Sure you can fool people, but not yourself.

Same thing here yes you can put up fake carbon all over your car. End of the day you kno it's fake. And if your OK with that... That's your choice.
Me personally I find it embarrassing.
I wouldnt know what a fake rolex is, but you are right at the end of the day its what makes the owner sleep good at night. Wether X spent 7k and Y spent 2k it is what makes owner feel good at night.
Appreciate 0