01-17-2016, 05:02 PM   #8
jpsjr70
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW X5M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael_s
Thanks for the responses so far and pretty much what I expected on a BMW forum.. I agree the ride on the prior X5M was too hard. Hoping the new one much better. I don't recall an issue the first time I tested it last month...

The value prop is certainly in BMW's favor but I can get the CTTS for 95-100K so it will actually be less than the BMW including CPO... I'm going to drive the M again tomorrow to get some more seat time.

I've read opinions on the ride of the current X5M... any further thoughts? I am not looking for a teeth rattling ride.. is the M compliant in comfort mode?
Very true! Your on a BMW Forum so it will be very strong opinionated towards the X5M! Lmao, but in reality they are all right! No way the Porsche keeps up successfully with the X5M. It's truly a awesome Super SUV! If your looking to get a great deal, I'm in CNJ and I'm selling mine since I ordered a 991 Turbo S, if your interested please go to the Owners For Sale section and look at the listing I have up if your looking at saving $$$$. It's listed for $92,000 with lots of extras.

Joe
Appreciate 0