06-27-2017, 06:39 AM   #12
E90potentialbuyer
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 M5 / 2009 335i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar48 View Post
You guys JUST.DON'T.GET.IT. He will save $360 in fuel costs. Pays for 1/4 of the first month right there. I think it's a steal...

Everyone who buys a M5 is concerned about gas mileage, and the new 550 is leaps and bounds better in that domain, so it's a real no brainer.

You have to factor in how much faster a 550 will depreciate (on a percentage basis) compared to a M5 as well to really see how sweet the deal is. Also, one word: All Wheel Drive.

Please forward this opportunity to me if you're not going to pursue it. I would love to take advantage and act now.
LOL. These guys emailed me again saying they haven't heard from me and it's a very limited offer so I must call today.

Usually I would laugh at things like this but this just makes me really bad. I am a hard negotiator and usually walk away with a deal that is better than what most folks get so it's tough for me to believe stories of dealership rip-off's when I read them. But after seeing a flyer like this, I can see how some idiots can be easily tricked if they don't know their math.
2017 Fiat 500C Abarth
Appreciate 0