06-05-2019, 07:18 PM   #3
GAINZ
Frozen M5
United_States
Rep
Drives: F10 M5 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by 700_weapon View Post
Anyone else running this tune? Asking if the 'gunshots' are okay and not going to mess my turbos up?
They are a lot louder then expected and i do love it so want to keep this map as long as it's not going to damage anything.
I'm running it right now as well and it's fun at times but really fucking annoying and disturbing with my fully catless meisterschaft setup...its like an AK47 going full auto at an indoor range.

90% of the time I feel bad/guilty because people get scared...especially in the evenings when the roads are quiet and you drive through neighborhoods where people are walking around with and without dogs/kids.

If you don't shift smoothly or avoid loading up a gear and then dumping the accelerator be prepared to hear gunshots.

I like the stage 2 mild burble tune and think of it as the perfect compromise plus it sounds reallllly good and aggressive without any gunshots...just loud and feel burbles 💪🏻
F10 Comp M5 - Frozen Cashmere Silver/Sakhir Orange | Vorsteiner Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser |Vorsteiner Carbon Fiber Front Lip | Macht Schnell 12mm & 10mm Spacers | AMS Catless Downpipes | Meisterschaft GTC + LXR Pipe | BM3 Stage 2 |
Appreciate 1