10-02-2019, 10:45 AM   #4
umz
Private First Class
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW M5 F10

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIMMERMANM5 View Post
Congratulations on the new purchase, it looks nice. I purchased mine in June this year and its an amazing machine, I found it bit overwhelming at first and I was not sure I had done the right thing. After a few months I appreciate the car for what it is and its an awesome machine for the monies now.

What year is that? What sort of extras did you get on the car and how are you finding it?

For me it was my first M car, the DCT and all the settings took some time to familiarize. Mine only gets used on Saturdays and Sundays wish I could drive it more.
Thank you.

I literally got the car last week and I agree, it is a little overwhelming. Im still getting used to things, so we are in the same boat.

Its a 63 plate. Its the LCI, so the fancy steering wheel and had to go with the red leathers. I wish it had the all round view on the car, makes life easier when parking. Im still getting used to the dimension, its a BIG car.

Im loving every minute of driving it and tbh not really given it any welly yet due to the s**t weather recently here. so not really felt what this car is capable of yet.

Currently doing some research on the exhaust, I want to wire open the valve for a little more noise, trying to find a step by step process on how to do it. Please let me know if you come across anything.

thanks in advance
Appreciate 0