04-30-2008, 03:51 PM   #144
3onDubs
You live by the sword...
Rep
Drives: M4

Garage List
2007 328i  [0.00]
Read this last week...

"Ive been in the music industry for years I currently have a deal with MTv to produce music for their Tv shows, I got a message from my manager who happened to be in the studio last night with one of Lamar Odoms artists he has more that just Ali Vegas for the last year we have been going back in forth for a while attempting to work together on some music. Well my manager who is a die hard Laker fans like myself and hes also a radio personality for 102.3 kjlh said that he asked if Bynum would be back this year to Lamar Odoms business partner who Lo's right hand man. He said Lamar told him "YESTERDAY" that BYnum finally has gotten control over the knee swelling and He played one on one basketball and was very very dominate. He said that the Lakers are basically coddling their future franchise player and that they feel like they can handle the next two rounds without him so they are allowing him to get his conditioning back and be ready to contribute 100% in the wcf. Im going to be getting alot of info from the Odom camo because our business deals with rich soil entertainment look to be very solid Im going to try to steal what info I can. HOPEFULLY THIS IS TRUE Theres no doubt in my mind that this info was given to my manager because we are friends and he wouldnt lie to me about this but I dont know if this info from LO'S partner is accurate we really dont know him that well. CROSS YOUR FINGERS"
Appreciate 0