View Single Post
      07-14-2021, 11:29 AM   #1
socalfaded
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: STONED TURBO

PRICE DROP!!!!ARMYTRIX exhaust, M performance steering wheel, AFE intake, Magnaflow

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 1.00

Item Interest
Hit me up with your phone number so I can send you pictures.

2.M alcantara with carbon fiber steering wheel was 800
3. Afe intake 350
4. Magnaflow cat back exhaust me 750

I have couple parts up for sale as I am going to sell this car and look into getting the m8. maybe. but anyways here are some of the parts I have. I am located in SoCal downtown LA. you can come pick up anytime just message me your number if you want to c some pictures. let me know if you guys have any questions or if you guys want to c pictures pm me your number and I'll send you pictures rrġune

M performance alcantrara steering wheel with the blue stripe. only have about 1500 miles on it. In perfect condition and also comes with the carbon fiber middle insert part. looking to get 800 or obo. bought it at Bmw speakership for about 1000 3 months ago.

afe stage 2 cold air intake. with the housing so the filter stays cold. it sounds great with the intakes on the vehicle and didn't throw any codes. and because the filters sit inside the housing it actually is a cold air intake and it looks factory. link for intake. asking for 350

https://www.urotuning.com/products/a...SABEgIDjPD_BwE

4. Magnaflow cat back exhaust. dusty but otherwise in great condition. I bought it from a fellow member on this forum used for 1000 miles and bought the armnytrix exhaust because I wanted the option to go quiet or loud. asking for 750

Last edited by socalfaded; 01-11-2022 at 02:51 PM.. Reason: Price change.
Appreciate 0